Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-23-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take your word for it

(I do think you are playing like town you in general, just saying you aren't 100% clear based on one vote).

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
4. Ballernani - Likely good

6. Brodeur - Good by Baller
I know it was said Baller hinted at a roll, but has that been confirmed? If it has not, can we really be sure of Brody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
CJ, how about a full reveal here? If you are town, Mafia already knows you have a power and getting some clarity regarding your power would be important in sorting thru this mess.
Full reveals are not allowed according to the rules, but I can tell you my power. I may submit one name per night and I am then told the film their character was in.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Based on what?
Nobody died and I was not going to die last night outside of an unblockable kill.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I know it was said Baller hinted at a roll, but has that been confirmed? If it has not, can we really be sure of Brody?
It has not been confirmed. However, that would be quite a ruse to pull in your first run as a mafia member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm good. The mafia/SK almost certainly tried to kill me last night. That should be proof enough.
Unless the underlined section is false or a lie.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
It has not been confirmed. However, that would be quite a ruse to pull in your first run as a mafia member.
I for one am not going to assume that he is unintelligent enough to devise a clever enough plan, but I do recall his behavior early on. The main reason I bring it up is a gut feeling I have about Brody. I may not have time to go back and reread everything until late tonight.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're wrong about me, CJ. Otherwise I would have been one of the ones pimping to kill OSU yesterday.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Unless the underlined section is false or a lie.
I also alluded to this with one of the first posts of the day if you're doubtful.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Gonzo should not be skating by here either fwiw.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i feel fairly certain that rob was not the kill target
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Because you are the one that went in for the kill?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-23-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Because you are the one that went in for the kill?
no. not even close.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You've just been fooled by me so many times that you never want to believe me ever again.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Well this is certainly getting interesting/confusing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-23-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 08-23-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I also alluded to this with one of the first posts of the day if you're doubtful.
Rodger that, and if I am alive tonight, I can confirm or expose that.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Well this is certainly getting interesting/confusing.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Suck it, mafia. Don't come at the king.
Here is that post. Although you are a good enough player to pull of such deception. Sbh is not interesting me though.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

C'mon sbh, you can't just say that and then go away!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-23-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Vidae is evil because he's evil, don't worry about the rasoning.
Well this is A+ work by Brodeur here. I'm evil because I'm evil, don't worry about reasoning, just lynch me?

We're sure Brodeur is good? 100% sure? Cuz that is some Mafia logic if I've ever seen it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You do seem pretty evil though.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sorry my lappy died. i just want to know what makes rob so sure he was the kill attempt? i don't think you can watch or protect yourself if you have that role?
Old 08-23-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
sorry my lappy died. i just want to know what makes rob so sure he was the kill attempt? i don't think you can watch or protect yourself if you have that role?
Some of the more experienced players can probably figure it out.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Some of the more experienced players can probably figure it out.
i don't particularly care for someone to fill in the blank that you don't want to. you are obviously talking down to me, so please mr. experienced player, explain to me how you know you were the kill attempt.

grizz, you're going to hate this, but i am beginning to feel like rob is taking us for a ride myself. his vote for r-bond was not based on anything at that point, but once two other people voted it would do rob no good to unvote. now he has the convenient excuse of having been one of 3 players to vote for r-bond
Old 08-23-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I can't role reveal fully as CJ pointed out. I assure you, I am not taking you for a ride.