Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Wait so if I buy this, I get Sunday ticket on my computer for $99? Is that not the best deal ever? What am I missing?
I got it and I just input the username and PW they gave me. I saw a little preview video but then it said come back on Sept. 8th and just took me back to the page to buy it.

I'm pretty sure it's going to work once the season starts but how exactly - I'm not sure. I don't know if we'll have any of the features like following 18 players and stuff like that.

I just read the fine print and it says in bold: Only one game may be accessed remotely at any given time.

What does that mean? That we can't switch from game to game? Or that it just doesn't work on two devices at the same time?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
What does that mean? That we can't switch from game to game? Or that it just doesn't work on two devices at the same time?
The second one. Probably to keep people from sharing their login info.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the 2nd one it's basically sunday ticket without the tv version I used the online version sharing with my brother in law last year. When one person was watching on a ps3 or from your laptop it couldn't be streamed anywhere else.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's too bad. Makes sense but sucks.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
It's the 2nd one it's basically sunday ticket without the tv version I used the online version sharing with my brother in law last year. When one person was watching on a ps3 or from your laptop it couldn't be streamed anywhere else.
But can I use it on one laptop at one time, then later on in the day switch to a different laptop?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah as long as only 1 device is being used at a time

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/09/06...oms#more-82001

Madden sales down 37% in first week sales from last year. I have played this game for pretty much the past 10 years - progressively less and less on the next gen system. I would say the peak of this game was on PS2 for me. Hopefully once the license is up other companies can come in and actually improve on the product EA trots out year after year.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/09/06...oms#more-82001

Madden sales down 37% in first week sales from last year. I have played this game for pretty much the past 10 years - progressively less and less on the next gen system. I would say the peak of this game was on PS2 for me. Hopefully once the license is up other companies can come in and actually improve on the product EA trots out year after year.
Best was 05/06..whatever was the last year before they got rid of training camps. That was awesome, what a great way to build a team. I constantly had a QB in the waiting who could be awesome. I miss those days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

05 was the Ray Lewis one. That was fun,

Why the hell did they take out training camp?
Old 09-07-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Training camp was one of the best features they have ever had in Madden.

And the best Madden I ever played was the one with "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played this game today, first Madden in a few years, was pretty excited.

It is ******* horrible.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I played this game today, first Madden in a few years, was pretty excited.

It is ******* horrible.
I downloaded the demo today, too. It's pretty god damn bad. They did a decent job of implementing the read option though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah... NCAA >>>>> Madden this year. In pretty much every way.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Training camp was one of the best features they have ever had in Madden.

And the best Madden I ever played was the one with "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet.
Is that the McNabb one? 06?

My imports from Ncaa were amazing. I had this 3 star ATH I recruited that played QB (turned out amazing in NCAA because of TC), transferred over at a 90ovr...#neverforget

edit: 06 soundtrack had Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I downloaded the demo today, too. It's pretty god damn bad. They did a decent job of implementing the read option though.
I don't understand... It looks awful, it's slow, there are like 3 animations in the game. Every defended pass is the defender getting two hands on the ball and dropping it. Playing it honestly makes me feel like my PS3 is ridden with viruses.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post

My imports from Ncaa were amazing. I had this 3 star ATH I recruited that played QB (turned out amazing in NCAA because of TC), transferred over at a 90ovr...#neverforget

'06 with McNabb was the best because of the vision cone.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post

I think it was 04 with Vick on the cover.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't understand... It looks awful, it's slow, there are like 3 animations in the game. Every defended pass is the defender getting two hands on the ball and dropping it. Playing it honestly makes me feel like my PS3 is ridden with viruses.
You and me both. I always feel like my PS3 is running like a car through mud when I play Madden. It goes so slow, there's even a lag when snapping the ball on some plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Can anyone else not get in to sunday ticket? Sucks....
Old 09-08-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
What is the error it is giving you?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NIP how is sunday ticket worth it? good quality
Old 09-08-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
'06 with McNabb was the best because of the vision cone.
I miss the vision cone that was awesome IMO. I wish they would bring that back along with the mini camp and draft day etc. Plus importing draft classes and RTG guys would be so much more awesome. But No ea has to be dumb and take all the fun out of fun things.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had it for the first half. Then I went to take a shower and now I can't get in anymore. The directv site is ridiculously terrible.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I had it for the first half. Then I went to take a shower and now I can't get in anymore. The directv site is ridiculously terrible.
Spent 15 minutes on the phone with Directv tech support, no help at all.

Spent 30 seconds on reddit and found exactly what I needed. Use this link to get there http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global...ssetId=3260001
Old 09-08-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Hows the quailty online though?