Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-30-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got it on Saturday and just got to playing it today.

I've dropped too much money at the strip club so far. Last mission I did the diamond heist.

I always miss Michael's and Franklin's place when driving, can't help it.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried to play online but it wasn't to be. Server overload...
Old 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still at work but am dying to play online.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I'm still at work but am dying to play online.
Good luck. Go read the comments on IGN. Pretty much no one can get online and those that can are having lag lag and more lag.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enjoy being involuntary beta testers guys. I'll check back in 3 weeks and hopefully we can blow **** up together.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Enjoy being involuntary beta testers guys.
That would involve being able to get online... Which I haven't be able to do one time.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

go figure there is a bunch of lag. everyone hopping on at once becuase of it gong live. wait a few days.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it sold 15 million units. you can't beta test for that, can you?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had no problems trying this afternoon. Took two quick retries to connect to their cloud server, had no problems in game. Played for about 2 hours. Lots of fun so far.

Playing on the 360, gt is "the nrk". Lets make a crew~ I'm about to try to play again now.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 10-01-2013 at 10:35 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I had no problems trying this afternoon. Took two quick retries to connect to their cloud server, had no problems in game. Played for about 2 hours. Lots of fun so far.

Playing on the 360, gt is "the nrk". Lets make a crew~ I'm about to try to play again now.
I have a crew. It's somewhere on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are there separate servers for PS3 and Xbox? Bummer. I guess it makes sense but I thought online night be cross-platform.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-02-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Character Creator was a cool idea on paper but it kinda sucks when you actual go to use it.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The Character Creator was a cool idea on paper but it kinda sucks when you actual go to use it.
Haha yeah, especially if you make a female character, most of them end up looking like a tranny.

Co-op missions are hilariously fun, missions seem to start getting good at rank 7.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add me PS3 people, ALLBAINES. I need to start running with a crew.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I'm killxswitch on PSN. Not sure when I'll be able to play online.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-02-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill be on ps3 tonight add me bantx14 or bantx i forget

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys on PS3 get a friend request from

KCrailJ

That is me

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna have some spare time the next few days to fully figure out the crew system and start signing all of you up.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...uerque_crystal

I turned off the invitations feature, so it's sign up at will. You should be able to join just by clicking a button on there. Post your 360 or PSN account and your SocialClub name when you join in here.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 1st mission is still loading for me. It's been about an hour. I feel like many of you will have the same exact problem from all that I've read so keep that innmind

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, my first attempt at the online play was a total bust. I get everything created, and I guess the first thing you do is enter a race. So I do, sit there for 15 minutes listening to ****** electronica music (which I can't change) while it says "launching story." Finally got fed up waiting and reset the XBox. Hopefully it works this time.

Edit: Now the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 10-02-2013 at 05:11 PM.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

From what I've read, most of the problems go away after completing that first mission after creating your character. Also if you can't connect to the cloud servers just retry, I had that problem and after the second retry I connected.

I've also read that clearing your cache on the 360 after a failed character creation attempt fixes issues, I have no idea about the validity of that though.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

I can't get beyond the first mission/job/whatever in online. I just keep seeing "WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS".

Quote:
Old 10-02-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

How long is this tutorial garbage? I keep getting BOTH PLAYERS MUST COMPLETE THE TUTORIAL when I try to invite someone.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
How long is this tutorial garbage? I keep getting BOTH PLAYERS MUST COMPLETE THE TUTORIAL when I try to invite someone.
hmm, should just be a race mission from what I remember.

Sig by Hitman D.