Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-23-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You always want to have home field advantage and a bye week if it's an option though. Why wouldn't you?
Many teams come out of their bye sluggish. I'm leaning towards wanting the bye week, but I don't think it's as huge of an advantage (if at all) as we once thought it was.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Many teams come out of their bye sluggish. I'm leaning towards wanting the bye week, but I don't think it's as huge of an advantage (if at all) as we once thought it was.
Well just playing the odds, I'd rather have two games to get to the Super Bowl instead of three, and three potentially on the road.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
denver media would end up rooting for the raiders by tonight.
Subsequently after going maybe 4-16 for 48 yards and 2 INTs people would tune in to sports center tomorrow morning, watch him scramble for 18 yards and a 1st, see two of the four completed passes and then come on here advocating that he deserves to be a starting QB.

Its a terrific cycle, a viewpoint thats probably even more delusional then people claiming J russel was going to find a team to be on this off season because he lost some weight and was being trained by Garcia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

God damn Jose Mesa....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
It seems that the 0-16 Lions team actually had a little more talent than the Jaguars do now. At QB, I would say that Joey Harrington and Blaine Gabbert were equally brutal. The backup Chad Henne is actually a little better than Gabbert, but not by much.
Harrington wasn't the QB of that team. It was Culpepper/Kitna/Orlovsky.

Overall, the talent is pretty similar. Detroit's secondary was abysmal while Jacksonville's defensive line is awful. QB is terrible for both teams. JAX has the advatage at RB while DET has the advatage at WR (Calvin Johnson was there). Both linebacker corps sucked, but I think JAX has the slight advantage.

I think Jacksonville is better talentwise but put it all together and theya re the worst team I've ever watched. Jaguars fans are chalking this up as a lost year and they'll be better with Teddy next year. But the coaches and front office shouldn't think that way because there is no guarantee they get him and there is no guarantee they survive a 0-16 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think there's any way they fire the GM after one season. I doubt they fire Gus Bradley after one year either, but I guess anything is possible.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You always want to have home field advantage and a bye week if it's an option though. Why wouldn't you?
Because a bye can really screw with your momentum, the way resting your starters after clinching can. And as I mentioned with the giants, they actually play better on the road where they can band together to beat not just the opposition, but their fans as well. Momentum and drive are huge in football and creating more can help a lot more than the home field advantage or week of rest.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I feel that the less playoff games you have to play/win, the better. If a team is flat because of a Round 1 bye, it's probably the head coach's fault. I hate to sound like an ESPN clown that shoves their local hero Bill Belichick down everybody's throat, but the Patriots don't come out flat after a week off, whether it's after a regular season bye week or in Round 2 of the playoffs.

Quote:
I don't think there's any way they fire the GM after one season. I doubt they fire Gus Bradley after one year either, but I guess anything is possible.
A winless season is probably an automatic firing for the head coach. Jim Zorn was gone after one year in Washington, and he won some games.

By the way, Panthers 38, Giants 0? That score sounds like a college game. Even the Jaguars scored 17 in the Seattle torture chamber.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 09-23-2013 at 12:42 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If they do actually go 0-16 it's kinda hard not to fire anybody. :-/
Old 09-23-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I think they both keep their jobs. But you never know what will happen after an 0-16 year. The owner has shown he isn't afraid to spend money so having to pay the remaining contract of a fired coach won't phase him.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 09-23-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
I feel that the less playoff games you have to play/win, the better. If a team is flat because of a Round 1 bye, it's probably the head coach's fault. I hate to sound like an ESPN clown that shoves their local hero Bill Bilichick down everybody's throat, but the Patriots don't come out flat after a week off, whether it's after a regular season bye week or in Round 2 of the playoffs.

By the way, Panthers 38, Giants 0? That score sounds like a college game. Even the Jaguars scored 17 in the Seattle torture chamber.
They simply dominated our interior OL, and Beatty had his worst game since two seasons ago. The running game was nonexistent and Eli got absolutely crushed. Every time our offense started to put anything together they ended the drive with a big sack. It was hilarious.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Because a bye can really screw with your momentum, the way resting your starters after clinching can. And as I mentioned with the giants, they actually play better on the road where they can band together to beat not just the opposition, but their fans as well. Momentum and drive are huge in football and creating more can help a lot more than the home field advantage or week of rest.
Personally I'd still rather play two games at home if I can where injured players can get rested and you don't risk anyone getting injured in the first of three games you have to play. And your offense isn't dealing with crowd noise. Every team is different in regards to those dynamics as well. I'm sure Seahawks fans would rather play two games at home instead of three road games. Maybe Giants fans would rather play three road games to get to the Super Bowl. There are eight wild card teams every year. Only one usually makes it to the conference championship regardless of conference if they even get that far in the first place.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_World_Series

On the flip side, has there ever been a better team over a series of years to never win a championship than the Cleveland Indians from 1995-2001? 5 out of 6 division titles and three seasons with 95+ wins. I haz a sad now....
Turn of the millennium A's were better.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
I feel that the less playoff games you have to play/win, the better. If a team is flat because of a Round 1 bye, it's probably the head coach's fault. I hate to sound like an ESPN clown that shoves their local hero Bill Belichick down everybody's throat, but the Patriots don't come out flat after a week off, whether it's after a regular season bye week or in Round 2 of the playoffs.
You know, I think the last time the Patriots played a wild card game they were dominated by the Ravens at home. Strange.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No such thing as luck. People make plays, there is no magic or unseen element at work behind the scenes.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
If they do actually go 0-16 it's kinda hard not to fire anybody. :-/
Based on what I saw yesterday I don't think the Jags have a chance to go 0-16. They'll win a few games. They have some talented players and Henne isn't THAT bad.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck is such a subjective topic. It's all about perception.

The 2011 Ravens for example, were they unlucky bc of a missed field goal and dropped TD pass?

Or did the kicker just miss a kick and the DB make a great play on the ball? And are we supposed to ignore other plays during the game that they missed that would have made those 2 plays irrelevant to begin with?

The whole luck thing is just too subjective to accurately measure. Players make plays, and great execution by one side vs a lack of execution of the other is ultimately the basis of every play ever run.

It's like the whole half glass full vs half empty argument. Every play, one side executes well the other doesn't. So do you say side A made a great play, or did side B make a poor play?

Every turnover, did side A make a good play or did side B make a poor one?

Half full vs half empty. It's not a tangible statistic that can be measured. Luck is entirely subjective.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Personally I'd still rather play two games at home if I can where injured players can get rested and you don't risk anyone getting injured in the first of three games you have to play. And your offense isn't dealing with crowd noise. Every team is different in regards to those dynamics as well. I'm sure Seahawks fans would rather play two games at home instead of three road games. Maybe Giants fans would rather play three road games to get to the Super Bowl. There are eight wild card teams every year. Only one usually makes it to the conference championship regardless of conference if they even get that far in the first place.
Agreed, it absolutely comes down to the team in particular. Cause I'd definitely rather the giants be on the road if they make it to the NFC title game and probably the divisional round as well. I think deciding between a bye and a home game would be tough and depend on the particular season for the giants.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck just means something that has a very low probability of happening, happening. It doesn't mean that if a team gets lucky they're not the more talented or better team, but generally in sports something extremely unlikely happens and that team ends up winning a game. Most football games (especially in the playoffs), are very close where one random ass play can decide who wins and who loses. It's one of the reasons I like how college is set up with their postseason, you have to be the best team on the field almost every game in order to compete for a championship.

Football has such a small sample size of games and so many even teams that luck generally plays a huge role in winning and losing.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
No such thing as luck. People make plays, there is no magic or unseen element at work behind the scenes.
Punt bounces at the 20, stops on the one yard line.

Gust of wind comes in when a chip shot field goal is already in the air, blowing it wide.

Bird flies into a passed ball, ball falls.

Astroturf seam fails as running back plants on it, tripping him.

Cornerback's ACL goes out while shadowing a receiver.

Pass bounces off of three players before being caught by unintended receiver.

All skill plays?

Last edited by Monomach : 09-23-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I think is part of the human element of sports. We're so wired into thinking that sports are played by robots who should execute on every play that we forget that it's not the case, and guys are gonna screw up or chance their way into an incredible play at times.

At the end of the day, it's an imperfect science and that's part of what makes it so great.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Based on what I saw yesterday I don't think the Jags have a chance to go 0-16. They'll win a few games. They have some talented players and Henne isn't THAT bad.
Where we watching the same game? Seattle started resting players with 4 minutes left... IN THE THIRD QUARTER! Henne is awful. The only way he is not as awful as Gabbert is because he has the ability to throw the ball up to Shorts (and soon Blackmon) and then pray they catch it. The running game is non-existent. And the defense? There is little to no pass rush. Want to have a wide open pass? Do a play action fake because the entire defense will bite on it.

People will look at that game and say "Hey, 17 points. That's progress." No, they scored 10 of those points after Seattle had already given up. And even though Seattle gave up, they still outscored the Jaguars 14-10. They have five "winnable" games left. Buffalo, San Diego, Tennessee, & Arizona at home and at Cleveland. But they won't be favored in any of those.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adding insult to injury
Old 09-23-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Who's the chick?