Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-23-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Impressed with Brice Butler so far.

Hackenberg vs Morris vs Browne!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year!
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Helmet to helmet much?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, they blew 2 helmet to helmet calls tn.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it's pryor. they're not going to give him that call yet.
This league is turning into the NBA/WWE. So many games dictated by arbitrary bs calls. (Not saying this one is).
Old 09-23-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The final step for Peyton's legacy is going to be him transferring his greatness and preparing Osweiler of all people to be a great QB.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Wtf is manning out there? JFC tht makes no sense.

Your run game looks good because the back seven has no clue as to how manning is going violate them each down.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
The final step for Peyton's legacy is going to be him transferring his greatness and preparing Osweiler of all people to be a great QB.
Who knows, but I doubt it. They were sayin that **** about painter.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Peyton is a legend, but he's not a magician.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
osweiler will be brian griese. he'll have that one good season and then suck for the rest of his career. but at least we won't have to hear about it from his dad.
I want Osweiler to succeed in the NFL when he gets his chance, but this is hilarious

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
... and then ball fumbles. because he's garbage. stop playing him already. he's not an nfl back.
He can be a good back, if he can eliminate these fumbles. They need him for short-yardage situations and in case Moreno gets injured this season.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they continue to give Hillman more carries. He's probably their most talented runner. I like Ball too, but he has to cut down on those fumbles.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Nameless Ghoul
Rookie

Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta admit, Terrell Pryor has something, he has improved as a passer, more-so than I ever thought. He's got some nice young players to develop with too. I really like Mychal Rivera. It will be interesting to see what happens in Oakland. They could easily stick with coaching staff and Pryor or go in a completely different direction.

And for Denver, I know its early, But.... it would be very surprising if Denver isn't in the Super Bowl.
Nameless Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pryor has a concussion.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

What's surprising me about Denver is their run defense. It's been really good and they need that at least for when they have to face an accurate QB with some good TEs and a really good running game, a combo that could still gash them badly.

Hopefully for them, Von Miller gets his idiot head on straight and he returns in a few weeks to make their pass rush potent again.

Welker is a huge addition, he gives them insurance in case they lose one of their two young receivers (thankfully for them, both have stayed healthy enough to play) and he gives Peyton a prime third down target that can convert for first down when their running game might not be able to.

Right now the biggest worry for them might be staying healthy. Losing Clady for the year sucks.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Ghoul View Post
I gotta admit, Terrell Pryor has something, he has improved as a passer, more-so than I ever thought. He's got some nice young players to develop with too. I really like Mychal Rivera. It will be interesting to see what happens in Oakland. They could easily stick with coaching staff and Pryor or go in a completely different direction.

And for Denver, I know its early, But.... it would be very surprising if Denver isn't in the Super Bowl.
I can completely admit this and be fine with it, but if they pass up Bridgewater or any other highly rated QB for Pryor, they deserve to be God awful for years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But Clowney... hmm...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i've just never seen anything that led me to believe that was true. it's like when we drafted moreno, but at least this time it wasn't a top 15 pick. funny enough, they're both horrifically slow to the hole and i'm not sure who i'd pick in a race.

honestly, i really hope you're both right. and osweiler at least has some physical tools to work with, unlike the aforementioned painter.
Ball isn't a speed back, but he had some nice runs tonight before that dumb fumble. I think you continue to underestimate the Broncos running game. If they continue to do more draw plays and runs out of the 3 WR set, I think it can be efficient enough to grind out some yards.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Helmet to helmet much?
You're still sticking up for Buckeyes at the next level, how nice.

On a serious note I didn't think Pryor played all that bad. There was the Bronco breakdown on the Moore TD but overall I thought a good effort by the young QB. Big picture, I'm not thinking QB is a must get in the draft.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Good to see you're as positive as ever, njx9.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
What's surprising me about Denver is their run defense. It's been really good and they need that at least for when they have to face an accurate QB with some good TEs and a really good running game, a combo that could still gash them badly.

Hopefully for them, Von Miller gets his idiot head on straight and he returns in a few weeks to make their pass rush potent again.

Welker is a huge addition, he gives them insurance in case they lose one of their two young receivers (thankfully for them, both have stayed healthy enough to play) and he gives Peyton a prime third down target that can convert for first down when their running game might not be able to.

Right now the biggest worry for them might be staying healthy. Losing Clady for the year sucks.
Where does this myth of Welker being a "3rd down receiver" come from?
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Russia, most likely.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:58 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn the Russians and their beloved italian cuisine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well the Rams and the 49ers have the same record, so I can be happy that a bunch of people in San Francisco are worried about there team

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
His name is Adam Jones. He's not worthy of the "Pacman" nickname.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:29 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
You're still sticking up for Buckeyes at the next level, how nice.

On a serious note I didn't think Pryor played all that bad. There was the Bronco breakdown on the Moore TD but overall I thought a good effort by the young QB. Big picture, I'm not thinking QB is a must get in the draft.
I just don't see how you can't call it there. Pretty obvious, and the NFL is going to hand out one of their stupid fines to the defender with that hit.