Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-26-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
The Chiefs-Giants came comes out as a possible upset to be honest. Chiefs aren't an overly dominant team, still decent, and I honestly don't think the Giants are as bad as they were last week. They might have some success airing the ball out.
I think it's funny that the Giants beating the Chiefs is considered an upset now. Back when the season I started I didn't think the Chiefs had a shot at all in this game.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I think it's funny that the Giants beating the Chiefs is considered an upset now. Back when the season I started I didn't think the Chiefs had a shot at all in this game.

True, I find it equally funny how bad we have been from last season to preseason to now. We have gotten progressively worse. I wouldn't shocked if we won because that's how this team seems to do stuff but I highly doubt we win. We can't run block or pass block now. The WRs and Eli agent on the same page. So all in all we have an uphill climb.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Start Kaep or roll the dice with Pryor?

Haaalp goise!
All I see is that Pryor is "very unlikely" to play against Washington.
I dont think Kaep will have a big game against the Rams, but I think you have to roll with him. (Assuming that there is no viable FA to pick up in your league?)
Old 09-26-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just read that he was cleared for practice today?

So maybe by Sunday he's good to go?
Old 09-26-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Why Ness? I mean you are the San F'n Fran Niners!
True. Trying to be modest. You have now ruined that escapade.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49er fans. I want to enjoy tonight's game. Please don't be yourselves tonight so I can enjoy the game.

Seriously.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I just read that he was cleared for practice today?

So maybe by Sunday he's good to go?
Thats weird. On nfl.com I saw that he was "DNP" today, on espn he was likely to be a gametime decision, yahoo was the site I quoted in my previous post, and a 4th site also had him as unlikely to play.. Hmm.. Anyway, whats the best FA QB available in your league at the moment?
Old 09-26-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
Thats weird. On nfl.com I saw that he was "DNP" today, on espn he was likely to be a gametime decision, yahoo was the site I quoted in my previous post, and a 4th site also had him as unlikely to play.. Hmm.. Anyway, whats the best FA QB available in your league at the moment?
Alex Smith haha. I really hate playing fantasy players on thursday night bc the games are usually very defensive and turnover fests bc the quality of the game just goes to ****.

Couple that with Kaep struggling, going against the Rams on the road with no weapons, I just don't want to play him. Plus Kaep is not doing a good job going through his progressions right now. He's a 1 read qb lately.

I think I'm gonna roll the dice, and if Pryor can't play I'll just make do with whatever I can grab.

My opponent isn't particularly strong this week so I might be able to get away with it. But watch Kaep score like 30 points now.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

Fwiw Adam Schefter just posted this on his facebook page:
Quote:
Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor, who suffered a concussion Monday night, is unlikely to play Sunday vs. Washington, per sources.
If you have any roster spots available, I personally wouldnt mind just picking up Alex Smith, let Kaep sit on the bench this weekend, and then make a decision on Smith or Pryor on sunday. If Pryor is out, you know youll probably get the standard/solid 16-18 points from Alex. That is more than I expect from Kaep this weekend.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Davis is playing tonight. Awesome. Patrick Willis surprisingly is doing through warm up drills now I think. Does he play? Hmmm...

Quote:
Old 09-26-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I'm just gonna roll with Kaep then. I have a pretty good bench and I don't want to lose anyone to pick up Smith for a week. I drafted Kaep, I just have to put my faith in him stepping up and hope for the best.

Pryor was going to do well against Washington too, which sucks for me.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

That Patrick Willis commercial is so good.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
sorry bbd, kaepers will suck tonight. it's almost proven fact that anyone i start in fantasy will play like garbage, or fumble themselves to the bench (kaep last week, ridley, david wilson, lamar miller except the one week he played well, tony gonzalez). pretty soon, green and julio will get hurt or something, too.
At least we can mourn together then. I really didn't want to start him, I have a feeling he's going to have a crap game, but I don't want to lose a guy on my bench for Alex Smith.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thursday night football or Breaking Bad re-runs. Man, tough decisions...okay, not so tough. TNF games suck.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Thursday night football or Breaking Bad re-runs. Man, tough decisions...okay, not so tough. TNF games suck.
It'd be pretty hilarious if the Rams win, though.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
i hope your saying that TNF sucks in general, not just my Rams, Corey

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i hope your saying that TNF sucks in general, not just my Rams, Corey

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-26-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and everything between us was going so well...

Old 09-26-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You know how grammar and I work, Kevin.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-26-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
It'd be pretty hilarious if the Rams win, though.
No my friend, it won't.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

does "city" to this girl mean vagina?

Old 09-26-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Why are the Rams wearing their away jerseys?

Quote:
Old 09-26-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

what a spot for us right there

Old 09-26-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the telecast in Spanish for anyone else?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it come on defense. get it together.