Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-03-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
haha, I was thinking that, too. It's got to be pushing 5 o'clock in Florida, though, right?
Just in time for happy hour. When i had season tickets for the Pats it was pretty much a drink fest for night games. People were falling all over themselves by the 4th quarter.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cameron is going to eat us alive. Searcy was excellent last week but against much worse talent. Gordon will continue what Hill/Holmes/Smith have been doing the past couple weeks. Wonder if McKelvin plays, that could help a bit.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Started drinking early today did you.
......No.......maybe.

And I'm not thinking about what Gordon is going to do to us.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better game then it looked like when the schedule came out. The Bills are stupid faces and everything, but I hope they beat the Browns. Hoyer hype needs to stop and the Browns need to get back in the AFCN corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Truth is we played New England tougher than any other team so far and that is when they had Amendola and Vereen while we have been missing Byrd/Gilmore the whole season.

Our team is decent. No homer I swear.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-03-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to seeing EJ Manuel tbh too. I want him to be good for Bills fans. I wasn't as high on him as I was on Geno (newsflash: I liked Geno pre-draft) but the Bills deserve a franchise QB.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing EJ Manuel tbh too. I want him to be good for Bills fans. I wasn't as high on him as I was on Geno (newsflash: I liked Geno pre-draft) but the Bills deserve a franchise QB.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-03-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they staggered the schedules where we could have a game every night, or like 5 nights a week, I'd be stoked to get to watch football after work all the time.

I don't get the complaints.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I'm not thinking about what Gordon is going to do to us.
And I'm salivating, because I drafted him to my fantasy team.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate Brian Hoyer because he eliminated us from the Teddy sweepstakes.

Things never go the way I want it.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I ******* hate Brian Hoyer because he eliminated us from the Teddy sweepstakes.

Things never go the way I want it.
why do you want Teddy so bad? If it were me, I'd be happy to see how this season plays out, and even happier if it turned out my team didn't actually need a quarterback. Hoyer's looked really good in my eyes. He's aggressive, smart, has good arm strength, accuracy and touch, and seems to be composed and tough in the pocket. That's just a first impression and he's got to prove he can maintain it, but he's genuinely sparked that offense, and to me, that's like getting a quarterback basically for free, and means the first-rounder can be used on something else, and the team will be even better.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
why do you want Teddy so bad? If it were me, I'd be happy to see how this season plays out, and even happier if it turned out my team didn't actually need a quarterback. Hoyer's looked really good in my eyes. He's aggressive, smart, has good arm strength, accuracy and touch, and seems to be composed and tough in the pocket. That's just a first impression and he's got to prove he can maintain it, but he's genuinely sparked that offense, and to me, that's like getting a quarterback basically for free, and means the first-rounder can be used on something else, and the team will be even better.
You play to win the game....or something like that. If at the end of the season they feel they need another QB then they have multiple picks to achieve that.
I never got the whole tank thing.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a big proponent of it either. I feel like you need to build a certain culture to be one of the organizations near the top of the league. You don't do that by losing games intentionally. Good organizations find ways to win and the players they need to do so without hitting the refresh button every two to three years.

...drafting players is a total crap shoot too. You always want to try to make as informed a decision as possible, but there's absolutely no such thing as a sure thing short of maybe Luck. Bridgewater isn't Andrew Luck.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Hoyer > Luck.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Gordon could have been gone if he held onto that. Bad drop.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-03-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Are you ******* kidding me?
Old 10-03-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

oh yeah! Lets go!!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-03-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be Bills ball...
Old 10-03-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone should tell Little to stop bringing those out
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Is this the dumbest kick returner ever or am I missing someone.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Hoyer is down. Here we go.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-03-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NO GOD, NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME. HOYERRRRRRRRR GET UP. Alonso better be ******* fined.

RIP TheManInBlack
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
NO GOD, NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME. HOYERRRRRRRRR GET UP. Alonso better be ******* fined.
Fined for what exactly?
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
ElectricEye
Icon

Alonso didn't have a ton of control over it, but Hoyer took a pretty good shot to the head there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-03-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
Fined for what exactly?
Helmet to helmet...

RIP TheManInBlack