Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.
Default New Movie

World Trade Center

Looks intriguing. Oliver Stone directed it, and Nicolas Cage stars. It comes out August 9th, and I'm still deciding whether or not I'll see it -- I'll probably end up going to see it though.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dnt have a reason not to watch it but i just dont think i will. Maybe i think its because i will usually watch a film based on being entertained.

dont think i could find it entertaining to watch it!

plus its all speculation on what happened in the plane so the movie will over do it all.

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not in the movies, probaly when it comes out on DVD, I'll rent it.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:51 PM    (permalink
harrison37
Veteran

harrison37 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

With Oliver Stone as the director I'm sure it will be a very good movie. I saw the preview earlier and it I will definitely go see it.
harrison37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

i hate nicolas cage so no. But if i here great reviews and catch it on tv i could buy the DVD.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did anyone see united 93

was it good?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:04 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks

Untied 93 was great! Best movie of the summer so far.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonDucks
Untied 93 was great! Best movie of the summer so far.
Didn't beat V for Vendetta for me. And both were out in the winter, not summer. I liked it but never really got hugely into it.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks

i guess if you want to get technical...but I never realized that April 28th the day Untited 93 came out was winter.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonDucks
i guess if you want to get technical...but I never realized that April 28th the day Untited 93 came out was winter.
i guess i'm wrong then :? I thought it came out shortly after i watch V for vendetta so weird
Old 07-03-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
i hate nicolas cage so no. But if i here great reviews and catch it on tv i could buy the DVD.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS? ADAPTATION? LORD OF WAR? MATCHSTICK MEN? RAISING ARIZONA? I'm done. Yes I'll see this because United 93 is my favorite movie of the year so far and WTC can't be too bad.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
LEAVING LAS VEGAS? ADAPTATION? LORD OF WAR? MATCHSTICK MEN? RAISING ARIZONA? I'm done. Yes I'll see this because United 93 is my favorite movie of the year so far and WTC can't be too bad.
all movies i didn't watch in theaters. and waited to catch on dvd. And the only one i own is Lord of War b/c Jared Leto plays one of the best druggies i can remember.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:38 PM    (permalink

CGF also hates Tom Hanks.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks

What made Untied 93 great was there were no stars in the film to detract from the movie. It was filmed in all natural lighting and by hand. It really made you feel like you were a passenger. There was no back story about the indivduals. And in most cases the pilots, air traffic controllers and the head of the FAA were all playing themselves. I think that WTC with Nicolas Cage and the star element will just take away from that day.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
I don't hate cage tho. He's like Russel Crowe to me. I like him and even like his acting but i typically don't like his movies.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i will rent it but not see it in the movies
Old 07-03-2006, 10:00 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
I cannot stand Tom Hanks. My favorite joke that my friends and I ever made up was the condom commercial featuring a picture of Tom Hanks.

"Unless you want to be responsible for another one of these,

use protection."
Old 07-03-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn thats a nice movie.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't hate cage tho. He's like Russel Crowe to me. I like him and even like his acting but i typically don't like his movies.
What are you talking about? You just said you hated Cage like 3 posts earlier. Stop flip flopping!!!!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
What are you talking about? You just said you hated Cage like 3 posts earlier. Stop flip flopping!!!!
Sometimes no can mean yes!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Old 07-03-2006, 10:33 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

looks ok not enough to waste money at the movies on.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:34 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i meant i hate nicolas cage movies.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i meant i hate nicolas cage movies.
Ok...So you hate him as an actor or you hate the movies he does? Clarify my friend...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:22 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
I cannot stand Tom Hanks. My favorite joke that my friends and I ever made up was the condom commercial featuring a picture of Tom Hanks.

"Unless you want to be responsible for another one of these,

use protection."
Speaking of Tom Hanks, I just watched Forrest Gump. What an incredible movie.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote