Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-11-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arg double post

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

28 for a receiver like Megatron is nothing. If anything he's just at his prime and probably will be into his early 30s.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:28 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Just a heads-up, if everybody on the internet appears to be trolling you, you are probably the troll.
FYI, if I were a troll, I'd know I'm a troll. That's what being a troll entails.

Also as a heads-up: When 10+ people have to band together against one poster, that poster is probably smarter than all of them.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
He told me to kill myself because I was laughing at him for making another account to agree with himself.

So I turned his suicide thing into a suicide TO joke. Jimmies were rustled.
So how did I do this, twit? How did I manage to post from both St. Louis, MO and Boise, Idaho at the same time?

If the moderators here are too lazy to confirm via IP addresses, you can just ask Phlysac, who knows both Rexi and me from 49ersnews.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
FYI, if I were a troll, I'd know I'm a troll. That's what being a troll entails.

Also as a heads-up: When 10+ people have to band together against one poster, that poster is probably smarter than all of them.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So how did I do this, twit? How did I manage to post from both St. Louis, MO and Boise, Idaho at the same time?

If the moderators here are too lazy to confirm via IP addresses, you can just ask Phlysac, who knows both Rexi and me from 49ersnews.
Umm, proxy? You think the moderators don't know how people post from "different" states? lolol.

You're like TO. Maybe you were good at one point, but now you suck at what you try to do.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:15 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Umm, proxy? You think the moderators don't know how people post from "different" states? lolol.

You're like TO. Maybe you were good at one point, but now you suck at what you try to do.

...quantum physics with a f*****g monkey.

Yes, and somehow I've managed to use the same Idaho-based proxy for, like, 6 years dating back to 49ersnews. I also created Rexi's real life facebook profile and his entire family. That's far more likely than a guy I'm cool with on the internet coming over here and posting.

Last edited by JordanTaber : 12-12-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:21 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Have you figured out yet how you being a Raiders fan relates to you not knowing what you're talking about when it pertains to a player who never played on the Raiders?
Old 12-12-2013, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, when you go that far out of the way to defend your alternate accounts, it looks totally obvious. You're not even clever or subtle about it. I'm not a moderator here, but I promise that you only remain unbanned out of morbid curiosity of what idiotic thing you might post next. We love you.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
You know, when you go that far out of the way to defend your alternate accounts, it looks totally obvious. You're not even clever or subtle about it. I'm not a moderator here, but I promise that you only remain unbanned out of morbid curiosity of what idiotic thing you might post next. We love you.
I promise you, there isn't a single person on this forum who doesn't agree with me about you. They just don't say it for fear of being banned. I despise 70-85% of the posters here, and yet I singled you out. Why do you think that is? Because you're sooooooo smart?

The fact that you are so focused on trying to prove I'm using "alternate accounts" to agree with myself demonstrates just how vacant you are in all possible ways. You're only doing it because your guns are empty. You can't even begin to argue with me. You have made some of the most mind-numbingly stupid comments I've ever seen as a veteran of the internet, and not even one measly decent point despite being given every opportunity and clearly trying your best. Not even once have you said anything resembling the kind of intelligence we could expect to find out of someone who hasn't at the very least bathed in radioactive waste after having a lobotomy and being deprived of oxygen for 4 hours.

I mean, we're talking about a guy who posted that there's no such thing as easy catches and yards in the NFL. Real trolls couldn't do it any better than you unintentionally do it.

Last edited by JordanTaber : 12-12-2013 at 04:14 AM.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:16 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Quote:
They just don't say it for fear of being banned.
I don't think they're afraid of being banned. If you've proven anything, it's that you can say the dumbest stuff on here, and you can stick around, and even have multiple accounts to agree with yourself.

I think your other account should come on here and agree with me. Now that would REALLY throw the mods off the scent!!
Old 12-12-2013, 04:23 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
I don't think they're afraid of being banned. If you've proven anything, it's that you can say the dumbest stuff on here, and you can stick around, and even have multiple accounts to agree with yourself.

I think your other account should come on here and agree with me. Now that would REALLY throw the mods off the scent!!
Think? Calling what you do "thinking" is an insult to the meaning of the word.

I love how you described it as "going out of my way," too. Because I typed up facts about how the poster "Phlysac" knows who "Control" is and can confirm it's not me. I went out of my way to hit some letters on my keyboard and hit "Submit Reply," and this means I've been caught red-handed. Right.

The only reason I addressed it is you are inconceivably irritating. Do you have a twin brother named "jniner," by any chance? Don't get me wrong, though an idiot, he is a brilliant mind compared to you, but he's the only person as obnoxious and grating as you that I've ever encountered.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:28 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this thread feels like the last shovel of dirt on this buried football forum(its a small hill at this point) OT fo life
Old 12-12-2013, 05:08 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is really pathetic. I think it's time to close this thread for good.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know bbd talked about how in the draft u can grab legit 43 players later because of their lack of versatility in the draft a few years ago. I havent done any research but is that still the same? Can you get 43 players in FA too for good deals
Old 12-12-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I despise 70-85% of the posters here

Pfft, only 70 percent? Dude, you need to earn that "I hate everybody" t-shirt. If you despise less than 102% of the posters here, you're letting T.O. down and letting Wes Welker win.

You're letting Welker win Taber,

and you're making a picture of T.O. cry.

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I know bbd talked about how in the draft u can grab legit 43 players later because of their lack of versatility in the draft a few years ago. I havent done any research but is that still the same? Can you get 43 players in FA too for good deals
I want to answer this question, but I feel so filthy for even posting in this thread after what it has become.

Short answer: No. The league is so multiple now in both responsibilities and body types that there pretty much is no separation btw 43 and 34 players anymore.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Have you figured out yet how you being a Raiders fan relates to you not knowing what you're talking about when it pertains to a player who never played on the Raiders?
So...since I'm a raiders fan...I can have no knowledge whatsoever from players that have ever played on the raiders?...that changes my whole perspective. Thx for blowing my mind.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-12-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I want to answer this question, but I feel so filthy for even posting in this thread after what it has become.

Short answer: No. The league is so multiple now in both responsibilities and body types that there pretty much is no separation btw 43 and 34 players anymore.
Pass rushers especially. If teams think a guy can really get after the QB, they'll try to find a way to make him fit.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you tell me what you think of this phrase? Recently said by the Colts head coach.

"No one should lose their job due to injury."

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I promise you, there isn't a single person on this forum who doesn't agree with me about you. They just don't say it for fear of being banned. I despise 70-85% of the posters here, and yet I singled you out. Why do you think that is? Because you're sooooooo smart?

The fact that you are so focused on trying to prove I'm using "alternate accounts" to agree with myself demonstrates just how vacant you are in all possible ways. You're only doing it because your guns are empty. You can't even begin to argue with me. You have made some of the most mind-numbingly stupid comments I've ever seen as a veteran of the internet, and not even one measly decent point despite being given every opportunity and clearly trying your best. Not even once have you said anything resembling the kind of intelligence we could expect to find out of someone who hasn't at the very least bathed in radioactive waste after having a lobotomy and being deprived of oxygen for 4 hours.

I mean, we're talking about a guy who posted that there's no such thing as easy catches and yards in the NFL. Real trolls couldn't do it any better than you unintentionally do it.
Hey delusions of grandeur, I am a single person who can stand ST. Now you've broken your promise.

To be fair, I'm his alternate account. This little ranting thread is pretty sad and pathetic but I do like the idea of anyone treating a forum this seriously, so let's leave it open.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

But our IP doesn't match! EXPLAIN THAT
Old 12-12-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Pfft, only 70 percent? Dude, you need to earn that "I hate everybody" t-shirt. If you despise less than 102% of the posters here, you're letting T.O. down and letting Wes Welker win.

You're letting Welker win Taber,

and you're making a picture of T.O. cry.

~sigh~

I'm sure somewhere this made sense and was funny somehow in your own mind.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
So...since I'm a raiders fan...I can have no knowledge whatsoever from players that have ever played on the raiders?...that changes my whole perspective. Thx for blowing my mind.
Why would you, a Raiders fan, care enough about a player who has nothing to do with the Raiders to actually use critical thinking to learn the true nature of his media portrayal?

Simply put, you haven't. You have already demonstrated as much - you regurgitate your superficial impressions from what you've heard on ESPN or read on the internet and somehow think that makes you qualified to actually shrug off someone like me.

The fact that you scoffed at me, someone who has done countless hours of research and followed Terrell Owens carefully from the very beginning of his career, is beyond obnoxious. You should be asking me questions so you can better educate yourself on something you know absolutely nothing about, not mocking me. I don't go to aerospace panels and laugh at them in leet speak.

"haha bro u actualy think the earth is round lulz"

Your attitude is the reason stupidity persists.

Last edited by JordanTaber : 12-12-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I knew I recognized you

You're Zeus almighty...ruler of Olympus knower of all.

I would bow down but I have a bad knee and lower back.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: