Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-20-2014, 10:18 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you are right. I just forgot I had it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The beta should be out soon anyway. I was pretty down on Destiny but people's impressions of the beta have reinvigorated my interest. Will it last past the Halo MC collection? Doubtful but I'll most likely pick it up. If I have a PS4 for bloodborne by then we should get a SWDC group going, unless my xb1 guys on here want to get one going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:57 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might buy a PS4 for the Destiny beta, depending on how much I have going on next month. As I mentioned before, I was pretty caught off guard with how much I enjoyed my limited time with the alpha. It wasn't something I went in expecting to be into, even. I'm not sure what they're doing is all going to mesh well together(and it's tough to say having only played a four hour session of a limited alpha), but they've got some real interesting ideas to shake the formula up for this sort of game. The universe oozes potential and intrigue as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll play with you Jvig. I've got Sunset Overdrive, Batman Arkham Knight, Halo: Master Chief Collection, and Halo 5 all pre-ordered. Can't wait to play some real next gen games.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want you on a team for the MC collection for sure, night one just blaze through a playlist and get to 50 in something (I have pretty rock solid players, as Im sure you do. We should do a BTB group and see what we can do).

Im really happy with the turn around in impressions of Destiny. I still worry it will be delayed, or release with massive glitches given how little weve seen of it and how ambitious it is. But Happy to hear its looking solid.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friends are ecstatic about the news. I'm probably going to go for a 50 in every playlist in every game. In the early days of Halo 4 I was on the #2 CTF team in the world and a few of those guys are still kicking around so they can join us too. I love anything to do with Team Objective.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steam sale going on now. Some old RTS games I want on sale 75% off. Games in cart. Can't remember password. Can't reset except from home PC. Games are no longer on sale. ****.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
My friends are ecstatic about the news. I'm probably going to go for a 50 in every playlist in every game. In the early days of Halo 4 I was on the #2 CTF team in the world and a few of those guys are still kicking around so they can join us too. I love anything to do with Team Objective.
I played with you guys one night, and I think we got pretty rocked by a team someone was saying was ranked #1. I had never played with you guys before and Halo 4 multi was **** anyway.

I will say for myself, I am probably one of the absolute best flag stealers in CTF games. I love mind ******* people by taking weird routes and sneaking around. 2 flag on Bloodgulch and sidewinder no radar in H1 was amazballs.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-20-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Steam sale going on now. Some old RTS games I want on sale 75% off. Games in cart. Can't remember password. Can't reset except from home PC. Games are no longer on sale. ****.
There's a chance they do an encore for them. They usually do something like that towards the end.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 06-20-2014, 01:42 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BD I'm inviting myself into your clan because if they have proximity mics and lobby mics, every team needs someone like me. Plus, someone has to yell about carrying the team after every kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
BD I'm inviting myself into your clan because if they have proximity mics and lobby mics, every team needs someone like me. Plus, someone has to yell about carrying the team after every kill.
I can only assume youve never played with BD before. If hes good for one thing, its absolutely talking **** for no reason and claiming hes the best. He is a Baines brother after all. Having two on a team would be too much hilarity for me to handle.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-20-2014, 01:52 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I can only assume youve never played with BD before. If hes good for one thing, its absolutely talking **** for no reason and claiming hes the best. He is a Baines brother after all. Having two on a team would be too much hilarity for me to handle.
I have never played halo with BD but now I really want to, especially if Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer is "as shipped" in terms of proximity mics and pregame lobbies.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 06-20-2014, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

God damn it I can't wait to play with you *******.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

BD will talk **** prior to a game, lose, and then come right back into the lobby talking about how terrible the kids we just played are.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-20-2014, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm going to play Halo right now and dong on some kids just to prove you wrong.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Its hilarious but also ridiculous.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-20-2014, 02:28 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
God damn it I can't wait to play with you *******.
All of my crap talking ability came from Halo.

Quote:

Old 06-20-2014, 06:16 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went and pre ordered Madden 15 Ultimate team can't wait for August. It is so far away :(. I'll be getting a bunch of players with UT collection and 15 bucks worth (40$) worth just for pre ordering .. Oh yeahh.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:00 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The beta should be out soon anyway. I was pretty down on Destiny but people's impressions of the beta have reinvigorated my interest. Will it last past the Halo MC collection? Doubtful but I'll most likely pick it up. If I have a PS4 for bloodborne by then we should get a SWDC group going, unless my xb1 guys on here want to get one going.
I plan on getting Destiny for the X1. Well, at least I plan on putting a bit of money down to preorder and get in the beta to try it out. The beta will probably sale me. It does look to be quite a bit of fun.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I plan on getting Destiny for the X1. Well, at least I plan on putting a bit of money down to preorder and get in the beta to try it out. The beta will probably sale me. It does look to be quite a bit of fun.
Well have to get a group going in the beta, then we can hash out our nintendo differences.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-20-2014, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Well have to get a group going in the beta, then we can hash out our nintendo differences.
Old 06-20-2014, 08:14 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I laughed pretty damn hard at that gif.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:47 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Just ordered a PS4 for $350 on some eBay offer. That's probably as decent of a chunk off as I'm going to find within a month.

Not even really a savings for me though considering I have to buy a DAC to hook it up to my speakers. I guess more people use optical over analog these days, but there's literally no advantage and it couldn't have added THAT much to the BOM cost. I think I heard it screwing with a bunch of the headset/capture card setups people were using previously as well.

I really should just buy a proper receiver, but I really don't have a use for it right now, especially since my TV is basically doing it's own discrete thing separate of my computers/consoles.

/sourgrapes

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 06-20-2014, 09:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 06-24-2014 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

49ernation been trolling since Day One. Either that or he hasn't aged past ten years old. Congrats on the PS4 purchase, enjoy BloodBorne!