Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-20-2014, 08:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 06-24-2014 at 04:56 PM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ernation been trolling since Day One. Either that or he hasn't aged past ten years old. Congrats on the PS4 purchase, enjoy BloodBorne!
Old 06-20-2014, 09:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to get a discrete setup for my living room. Found some good ideas for hiding equipment. Hiding it behind paintings seems pretty legit, as long as there's solid airflow built in to it.

http://www.houzz.com/hidden-equipment
Old 06-20-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously ? what ever.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think its possible for me to love njx anymore. Well maybe if he was a Pats fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I dont think its possible for me to love njx anymore. Well maybe if he was a Pats fan.
There's a huge difference between 'anymore' and 'any more' in this situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Theres a glaring disparity between my grammar ony phone and on my computer.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Theres a glaring disparity between my grammar ony phone and on my computer.
Well, do you hate njx or love njx?

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 06-22-2014, 01:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those who haven't heard about it, a bunch of speed runners are doing a marathon on Twitch to raise money for Doctor's Without Borders. They did one six months ago and raised over a million dollars for the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

https://gamesdonequick.com/

They play a lot of stuff, new and old. It's really quite something to see these guys absolutely shred games. There's a guy doing a run who recently beat Ocarina of Time in like 18 minutes or something stupid like that. I watched a guy nearly beat Mike Tyson in Punchout blindfolded at the event six months ago. Easily one of the craziest things I've ever seen someone do in a game.

It's fantastic entertainment for an even better cause. Recommend everyone check it out for sure.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 06-23-2014, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big XBLA sale. Going to buy Vanquish after high recommendation. Might also splurge on Alpha Protocol and Sonic Generations since they're so cheap.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:24 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Big XBLA sale. Going to buy Vanquish after high recommendation. Might also splurge on Alpha Protocol and Sonic Generations since they're so cheap.
XBOne or nah?

Quote:

Old 06-23-2014, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Haven't checked for the XBone yet, but I doubt there's any great sales there. Interested to see the Games with Gold next month, I enjoyed Max Curse of Brotherhood but Spartan Assault is pure trash.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
XBOne or nah?
The Xbox One deal of the week is

Ryse $50
Ryse season pass $10

Enjoy!

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

XBox One deal is pure ****, I bought Ryse for $20 just two weeks ago at Target. Worth it at that price, but I wouldn't pay $50. The 360 deals are great though so check those out if yoy haven't. Tons of SEGA games at over 50% discount.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Not to be a douche, but god damn are the price of digital console games completely out of whack. A lot of those games from the "sale" can be bought at Gamestop year round for damn near the same price or less.

Thank god we still have used games, because the big three have no interest in fair pricing on digital games.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 06-24-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still remember $90 Super Nintendo games back in the day.

As it is now unless it's a new GTA game or some other game I am really excited about I just wait til I can buy used or on super sale.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember wanting Phantasy Star IV for Genesis so bad, but it was $100.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

What? SNES was not 100 dollars per game, I think it was like 40 or 50.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-24-2014, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm picking up that Valiant Hearts game coming out tomorrow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
What? SNES was not 100 dollars per game, I think it was like 40 or 50.
Some games were $100.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
The Xbox One deal of the week is

Ryse $50
Ryse season pass $10

Enjoy!
it'll take me longer to download it than it will take me to beat it.

Quote:

Old 06-24-2014, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Some games were $100.
Really? I don't recall that at all. Maybe I was just too young. I remember DK country 2 was like 50 or 40. God now I want to play DKC2.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-24-2014, 04:46 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Really? I don't recall that at all. Maybe I was just too young. I remember DK country 2 was like 50 or 40. God now I want to play DKC2.
It was mostly RPGs that ran that high.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Now I want to play Mario RPG

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-24-2014, 04:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly think games might be too cheap now days. AAA titles go for $20 like 3 months after release. Only Nintendo keeps their prices close to what they start at.

I know complaining about cheap prices sounds stupid but it has to be hurting the industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote