Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-29-2014, 04:08 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
GTA has been terrible since it was top down.
i loved vice city but always end up bored to tears when i try and play the other ones. gave a real effort on san andreas, IV, and V but just couldn't do it.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

San Andreas was my game. Still the best game of its genre, imo. I stopped playing IV because of the constant cell phone calls and requests to do missions when I was in the middle of doing ****. And they were time sensitive, if I didn't get to them when they asked me to, I wouldn't get a chance to redo them later at my own pace. Pissed me off. My favorite GTA after SA is the first top-down game.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sonic: Racing Transformed is actually really fun. Granted I haven't played Mario Kart 8, but it's the most fun I've had with a kart racer since Double Dash. On sale 50% off if anyone here wants a fun split screen game. Its single player blows MK's out of the water imo and is only behind Diddy Kong and Crash Team Racing.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the subject of GTA, I enjoyed both IV and V but they do tend to be overrated. The same kinds of missions gets boring after awhile, heists felt fresh and new, very fun, but there were only a few of them.
Old 07-01-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Sonic: Racing Transformed is actually really fun. Granted I haven't played Mario Kart 8, but it's the most fun I've had with a kart racer since Double Dash. On sale 50% off if anyone here wants a fun split screen game. Its single player blows MK's out of the water imo and is only behind Diddy Kong and Crash Team Racing.
I had a hell of a lot more fun with that one than Mario Kart 8, which I found to be a little disappointing. Very underrated game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember Sonic Racing for Game Gear being one of the better racing games I've played.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is this still on sale?
Old 07-02-2014, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I had a hell of a lot more fun with that one than Mario Kart 8, which I found to be a little disappointing. Very underrated game.
I'm not going to lie, i think MK8 is getting super overrated. Its a good game don't get me wrong, but I just have flamed out on this one much quicker than any other MK game (maybe except for double dash which had the most obnoxious AI in the world).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I made a twitch account today. I have to say its really awesome playing a game, while downloading another game, while streaming gameplay all at the same time and how easy it is to use on the new systems. Really going to make recording videos so much better. I can't even wait until Halo MCC comes out so I can twitch me kicking Bd's ass for all of you.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Is this still on sale?
Unfortunately this deal is done, back to $30.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:46 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of my friends on here have Call of Duty Ghosts for PS3 and wanna get in on some games?

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

[youtube]E1a1FzQ3bdQ[/youtiube]

best package ever.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2014, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post

best package ever.
Fixed.....
Old 07-06-2014, 02:37 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fixed.....
I'm so glad you fixed that link. Soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Anyway yeah, so impressive. So much content for 70 dollars. Being an avid halo fan i have to say i really am not sure there will be a ton to pull me away from that game. Ots literally a wet dream come true, its better than i could have ever imagined. I have to calm my erection down.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2014, 03:22 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Duals not yet confirmed, so I'm not entirely certain I'll be buying this game day one. Deal breaker, IMO.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I got my Xbox One over the holiday break.

Haven't played it much other than Max: The Curse of Brotherhood with the fiancee.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:52 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
So I got my Xbox One over the holiday break.

Haven't played it much other than Max: The Curse of Brotherhood with the fiancee.
Should I download that? Is it still free?

Quote:

Old 07-07-2014, 01:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Should I download that? Is it still free?
It is still free and it is actually quite enjoyable.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

It's still free, as well as some game called Guacamelee which I haven't had a chance to play yet (supposed to be a Metroidvania type game which I enjoy). Best games so far for the One are probably Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, and Plants vs. Zombies 2. I'd recommend Outlast too if you like horror games, and Ryse if you can find a cheap copy.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's still free, as well as some game called Guacamelee which I haven't had a chance to play yet (supposed to be a Metroidvania type game which I enjoy). Best games so far for the One are probably Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, and Plants vs. Zombies 2. I'd recommend Outlast too if you like horror games, and Ryse if you can find a cheap copy.
I actually wanted the Kinect so I grabbed the Forza bundle so I have that. I also got a copy of Watch Dogs and AC4.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:07 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Guacamelee is ******* awesome. One of the coolest Metroidvania's in quite awhile.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Guacamelee is ******* awesome.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:25 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So weird not getting ready for NCAA Football 15 to drop. I hope Sam Keller is proud of himself for taking joy away from millions of people for less than $100.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:44 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As disgusted as I am with EA football in general, it's still a bit of a bummer. Hopefully someone(preferably someone interested in actually improving football games) figures out how to do a game again one day, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards for quite awhile at least.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote