Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hated Red Dead. One of the only games I haven't finished. Just stopped playing in the middle.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I really hated Red Dead. One of the only games I haven't finished. Just stopped playing in the middle.
Yeah, I didn't like it either. The setting bored me to death.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much ******* horse riding.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-14-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Dragon Age: Origins, Halo 3, Gears of War and Mass Effect. Definitely the four I've put the most time into. Doing a play through of DA:O atm. Arcane Warrior ftmfw.
Elf Dual Wielding Warrior sucka!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mass Effect 2 is my favorite game ever. I didn't think anything would top God of War 2.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what bugs me?

I don't like it when the main character doesn't talk and I also prefer when the makers don't let you change names cuz it also annoys me when the NPCs just say...you...dragonborn....whatever instead of your name.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

___ Shepard was a pretty solid idea for ME.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-14-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Normally it would be really difficult, but there were 3 games that really stood out for me above the rest. I haven't even beat Dark Souls yet but I am working on it.

Something about Demon's Souls made it so I couldn't put it down... Dark Souls I don't feel the same way about even though I really like it.
Exact opposite experience for me, at least now.

I played a **** ton of Demon's Souls. Started a few months after it came out and put about a thousand hours on it. I remember hyping up Dark Souls over Skyrim here and getting laughed at haha. But yeah, I'm a serious fan of the series and veteran of Demon's Souls. Absolutely loved it.

....I haven't been able to play it much at all since Dark Souls came out in spite of trying to go back multiple times. Dark Souls pretty much improves the core experience in every way. It's just a much more thought out and polished experience. Jumping attacks, kicks, and poise make Demon's Souls combat feel far more basic. Poise is a particularly huge addition. Given that defense doesn't mean jack **** in either game, having some kind of benefit from wearing heavier armor just makes sense. Completely adds another layer to the PVP dynamics too.

Loved the Estus mechanic too. Not being able to just sit there and eat grass all day long really added tension the first few times through the game and rewarded you for exploring and finding bonfires.

The one thing Demon's Souls really has over Dark Souls for me is the PVP. Dark Souls actually has a better set of base mechanics for PVP, but the connectivity issues are terrible across all platforms. That really mars the experience, unfortunately. The fact that you need to predict parries ahead of time really says all that needs to be said on that issue.

Both absolutely fantastic games though. Two of my all time favorites. Tough question with top games of the generation, but those two are on there for sure.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Exact opposite experience for me, at least now.

I played a **** ton of Demon's Souls. Started a few months after it came out and put about a thousand hours on it. I remember hyping up Dark Souls over Skyrim here and getting laughed at haha. But yeah, I'm a serious fan of the series and veteran of Demon's Souls. Absolutely loved it.

....I haven't been able to play it much at all since Dark Souls came out in spite of trying to go back multiple times. Dark Souls pretty much improves the core experience in every way. It's just a much more thought out and polished experience. Jumping attacks, kicks, and poise make Demon's Souls combat feel far more basic. Poise is a particularly huge addition. Given that defense doesn't mean jack **** in either game, having some kind of benefit from wearing heavier armor just makes sense. Completely adds another layer to the PVP dynamics too.

Loved the Estus mechanic too. Not being able to just sit there and eat grass all day long really added tension the first few times through the game and rewarded you for exploring and finding bonfires.

The one thing Demon's Souls really has over Dark Souls for me is the PVP. Dark Souls actually has a better set of base mechanics for PVP, but the connectivity issues are terrible across all platforms. That really mars the experience, unfortunately. The fact that you need to predict parries ahead of time really says all that needs to be said on that issue.

Both absolutely fantastic games though. Two of my all time favorites. Tough question with top games of the generation, but those two are on there for sure.
I misread your comments as you saying you had a hard time going back to Dark Souls.

I need to play Demon's Souls again and see how its aged.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metal Gear Solid easily makes into the top 3 games ever. I just wished we would have gotten a HD remake of it for the ps3.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dragon Age: Origins
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Honorable mention: Dark Souls, Dead Rising, NBA 2K13
Too hard to nail down only three, these are no order but I loved them all.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also loved the Arkham series this generation, until Origins. With that said, and even taking into account how huge of a hard on I get for all things batman, Idk if it makes my top three. Top ten certainly, but top three I would leave it out. I don't think it really pushed anything forward too much for me, it just really nailed getting what its like to be batman down.

Mario Galaxy, I enjoyed don't get me wrong, but I totally wish the entire game didnt focus on the galaxy aspect. In fact, i had almost wished the galaxy concept had just been an entire world to explore ala mario 64's painting levels. Idk, I wanted more dynamic worlds.

Also in regards to EE's previous post about hyping dark souls over skyrim..... funny how now most people would find that statement completely accurate now. Skyrim series is always so god damn buggy and the combat is so terrible that I can't appreciate all the little things you can do. I guess thats what turns me off to the gta series as well. Sure you have this ridiculous wide open world to explore but you get it at the cost of having any combat system butchered and feeling half assed. I'll take solid mechanics over exportability any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My three.

1. Far Cry 3
2. Skyrim
3. TellTale's the walking dead.

Far Cry barely beat out Skyrim mostly because the main story line was better (Assuming you consider the civil war not a piece of the main story line which I don't) I found the combat more interesting in Far Cry 3. Not to say Skyrim is a bad game. I don't think I've ever sank more hours into a game than I did in skyrim though and that in and of its self makes it one of the greatest games in this generation. As for TWD while I haven't played Mass Effect yet (quite frankly the way they handled the ending makes me wonder if it is still high on my games to play list) But TWD was more of a viewing experience than a game but it was such an experience that I've played it three or four times and cried every time at the end.

RE 4 Wii edition was the best game for the Wii IMO (outside of the retro Wii downloads) it was the only game to gain such status with such an annoying NPC truly the Jar Jar Binks of gaming.

Minecraft while not as good as PC version did start a revolution in gaming and also deserves a nod.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I didn play many games but my list would be:

1. Halo 4
2. KoA
3. DA:O

I've only put like 9 hours into DA:O but I absolutely love it.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WWE 14 is like a slightly limited version of Mugen its crazy what people are making. What's great is that if you can get WWE 13 formulas you can recreate them in 14 which saves a ton of time.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...ty-hdmi-ports/

lulz

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This does not bode well for me deciding to go ahead and get my system at launch. Surprise surprise. Oh well, if the xbox1 is faulty you best believe I am strongly voicing my disdain to that company and getting some free xbox live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's just the nature of mass production computer hardware, unfortunately. Doesn't surprise me there's some sort of issue. At least it was discovered fairly early.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there's any issue I'll just get it repaired, really looking forward to picking it up next week. I'm also surprised with the ME2 love here, thought it was the worst (still great) of the series.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
If there's any issue I'll just get it repaired, really looking forward to picking it up next week. I'm also surprised with the ME2 love here, thought it was the worst (still great) of the series.

ME2 was the only game in the series that didn't have game-breakingly powerful weapons.

Although in ME3, the game breakingly powerful weapons were DLC, instead of achievement unlocks like in the first one.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:10 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my console!
Old 11-15-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

So Madden apparently blows for the next gen, who would have guessed?
Old 11-15-2013, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
So Madden apparently blows for the next gen, who would have guessed?
Yeah... I'd definitely give it a year or two and hope the developers from the college series can fix that dreadful game.

:/ Madden has been sub-par for a while now and new-gen Madden's are always atrocious. LOOK AT THE PRETTY GRAPHICS AND IGNORE THE FLAWS...
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/..._le ft_behind

Quote:
As promised, Naughty Dog has revealed the first single player add-on pack for its critically acclaimed PlayStation 3 exclusive The Last of Us. A prequel to the events of the main game, Left Behind will see you assume the role of Ellie, as the potty-mouthed tween attends a military boarding school in the Boston quarantine zone. Similarly to the main adventure, the expansion will explore the bond between the aforementioned heroine and Riley, the youngster's mentor at the academic camp.
Ellie.