Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WiFi is the absolute worst for playing games. Planning on spending a good portion of my weekend figuring out a way to fish ethernet(coax too) through my walls. Wish me luck on that one haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah it is but I found a usb adapter that has gotten really good ratings and it's not too expensive so hoping it would do me good. If not I've ran cables through walls at my old job shouldn't be too hard to do I just don't have the tools to do it right now. unless i use some make shift hangers to slide inbetween walls lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Hey bantx you should not be lame and play Day Z with us some time. Like say, 7:30 tonight.

Gonna raid Sector B with a Flying Fortress
:o Is that on TIM server? I'll be able to jump on around 8pm if you guys want another to tag along :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
:o Is that on TIM server? I'll be able to jump on around 8pm if you guys want another to tag along :)
Uhhh, I don't think? Pretty sure it's the BMRF server we've been on for a while.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Sony's launch.....yikes. I worry what MS's is going to be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
What is happening? I'm not up to date at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean...how many big launches have gone that well in recent history?
Old 11-15-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
What is happening? I'm not up to date at all.
Red ring of death essentially, PSN has yet to stay up, and some guy posted a video of his PS4 literally grinding his blu rays and NBA 2k. I'm really banking on MS learning from the 360 fiasco but I'm sure it will come plagued with its own issues. Amazon earlier in the day had a 50% rate of bricked consoles, which obviously went down to like 30%b it is now or something. Not like that tells you much but yeah launch systems. Idk why the **** this is acceptable for any console to ship like this, or how the 360 did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I mean...how many big launches have gone that well in recent history?
Wii U baby!

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Red ring of death essentially, PSN has yet to stay up, and some guy posted a video of his PS4 literally grinding his blu rays and NBA 2k. I'm really banking on MS learning from the 360 fiasco but I'm sure it will come plagued with its own issues. Amazon earlier in the day had a 50% rate of bricked consoles, which obviously went down to like 30%b it is now or something. Not like that tells you much but yeah launch systems. Idk why the **** this is acceptable for any console to ship like this, or how the 360 did.

Wii U baby!
He said big launches.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Sarcasm BD....... also lets do DR3 co-op together.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My first thought is Sony rushed things to release before the Xbox One. I think the same thing happened with BF4 in regards to Ghosts.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazon has some PS4 Bundles available. I'm sure they will be gone soon.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BF4 and Killzone bundles available at Amazon right now. I can't pull the trigger.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Amazon has some PS4 Bundles available. I'm sure they will be gone soon.
Did you get one?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Did you get one?
I got the two controller bundle. I'm ready!
Old 11-15-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I got the two controller bundle. I'm ready!
What game/s will you be getting?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
What game/s will you be getting?
Probably Ghosts, NBA 2k14, and maybe Battlefield. Any suggestions?
Old 11-15-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen it popping in stock all day. Killzone already discounted to $45 by newegg on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Killzone-Sha...4/380771565527

I'm slightly surprised to see errors on launch day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:49 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Probably Ghosts, NBA 2k14, and maybe Battlefield. Any suggestions?
If I were to buy one right now, I'd just get Resogun and maybe a sports title (if it was full-featured - we all know how they like to cut out features for NewGen consoles the first year) while I waited for the good games to come out. Killzone is pretty solid, from what I hear.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:25 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

That guy who bought 400 Ps4's isn't too happy unless he sold them all in presale. Pre-launch, the ps4 went for $620ish if you could guarantee release day delivery. Now they are going for $510ish on eBay because a quick search of "Ps4" shows up 61,000 listings. So take the 10% eBay takes, plus the listing fee, as well as the 5% Paypal fee and you are down to about $430 which is what the PS4 costs after taxes. Then if he bought a bundle he is out of the money of the game because the extra $60 it costs, has yet to go into an increased auction price.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that sounds like such a brodie friday night.
Psh, I haven't had a Friday night in a long time. Pretty much have worked overnights every year since I've been in school
Old 11-16-2013, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, that's great. The jump from the previous generation ruined Madden and it took them a good 6-7 years to finally approach similar/decent gameplay. Time to restart and hope for a decent game in 4-5 years.
That's what happens when you have one year to develop a game. And a monopoly on the product. Unfortunately.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-16-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:40 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steam Box is where it's at. Maybe. I don't know much about it. Go Valve!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat Mass Effect 1 as a Renegade Infiltrator. It was my third play through. On to ME2
Old 11-16-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Just beat Mass Effect 1 as a Renegade Infiltrator. It was my third play through. On to ME2

Let me know when you get to 3. And if you ever got the multiplayer DLC's straightened out.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote