Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
ALL the great steam games for sale today.

*Re-checks Steam Wishlist*

Xcom Enemy Within. Still not on sale.

Also, why can't the Xbox one just fine you one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute instead of outright banning you?

Last edited by Crickett : 11-28-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
yes it is. 9.99, daily deal.
Enemy Unknown is 9.99. Enemy Within is not discounted.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I bought KH 1.5 and Bioshock Infinite for $19 a piece and God of War Collection for $14.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
So I bought KH 1.5 and Bioshock Infinite for $19 a piece and God of War Collection for $14.
Ever played the GoW games?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's awesome.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Play Gaiden over GoW. Much more difficult and fun. Except don't play 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Ever played the GoW games?
I have not...reason I picked up a PS3.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have not...reason I picked up a PS3.
My second favorite franchise behind mass effect. Kratos is my favorite character of all time. 2 is the best 3 has my favorite boss battle of all time, Poseidon.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that poseidon fight is absolutely great. I loved all 3 GoW games but didnt play the 4th. very visceral action and literally the only time QTEs didnt bug me.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
My second favorite franchise behind mass effect. Kratos is my favorite character of all time. 2 is the best 3 has my favorite boss battle of all time, Poseidon.
I have been itching for a long time to play them. Had Been eyeing the GoW Saga Collection....saw Amazon had it for $14.99 and didn hesitate an instant. All 3 games plus a voucher for 2 more I think.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-29-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somehow the only GoW game I've played is Chains of Olympus. I'll have to pick up that collection. 30-day free of P+, too.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have an XBox One now, what games are good? I have Battlefield 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dead rising is seriously a blast, and im surprised how much im enjoying it. The reviews are accurate, there are minor things that are mostly not game related that bring it down (the mini map can be a pain to read, and sometimes it will unpause for no reason). Boss fights are epic tho, and its amazing how much milage it gets out of continuously running over and killing basically the same enemies. Its yet to get old for me. Plus mega man X is an unlockable character

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I have an XBox One now, what games are good? I have Battlefield 4.
I've heard Dead Rising is good from friends and everywhere else I read. Forza's usually a safe bet. That's pretty much it.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would really bump the Xbox is to add placeshifting like slingbox. It already accepts the video input so it should be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This last level of Hotline Miami is kicking my damn ass.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
i'm glad this year's ncaa continued the tradition of being a buggy, piece of ****. it's unbelievable to me that i still can't play more than 3 games in a row without the system freezing when the game tries to spend 47 minutes exiting and showing me useless, worthless replays i couldn't care less about that i'm unable to actually skip because it has to show me all of my stupid ******* 'achievements' during that time, because mouth-breathing 4 year olds everywhere care about how many games they've run for 100 yards in.

on the plus side, i've been reminded for the next 10 years that nothing EA publishes is worth ****.
I just had this exact talk with my friends over breakfast this morning.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Gtdamn amazon. I just bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology for $25....where in the blue hell am I gonna find time to play all these lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Gtdamn amazon. I just bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology for $25....where in the blue hell am I gonna find time to play all these lol
100+ hours each, son. That's at least 60 5-hour sessions just for Morrowind-Skyrim.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Just play dark souls. Sure you may not get the leisure of choosing a bunch of arbitrary decisions that have little to no effect on the game, but its totally more rewarding than any boss fight/encounter you'll face in Elder scrolls glitchy ass world.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-06-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I drunkenly ordered all of the FF's I didn't already (still) own Thursday night (PS1 & PS2...will get a 3DS soon and will pick up FFIII for that, which I've not played). I didn't realize it until last night when I found the receipts in my email. Literally have zero recollection of the transaction, and can't believe how dumb drunk me was with his shipping choices. WTF?

Amazon should require a breathalyzer...
So, an update...

Drunk me is an amazing shopper. I now have all of the FFs on PS1. They're all black labels and they're all complete. Aside from a couple little cracks on the back of two cases, they are in mint condition. Drunk me and myself are friends again.

I just need Tactics, FF3 (DS), and FFXIIRW (DS) for completion.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I got FF7 the original black copy for a dollar at a yard sale this summer.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-06-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I got FF7 the original black copy for a dollar at a yard sale this summer.
People need to learn to ebay that ****. Nice pick up.

That I can play PS1 games on my PS3 is why I don't think I'll make the jump to the NewGen anytime soon.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

i'll try and be ok BF4 for PS4 this weekend if anyone wants to play.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Gta 5 won vgx's goty. **** that.

Quote:
Quote: