Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumors going around that Richie Incognito was a "leader" in his bullying.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Truthfully, I that was my first thought when I heard this story. Figured it was either him or Pouncey.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The dude wasn't doing great as a player, his teammates were probably being shity to him for a while, and then the OL decides to single him out in front of the team at lunch. I don't really blame him for saying **** it and leave. That's a poor locker room if they let that **** happen to this degree. Every team has a little hazing but the leaders on a team should still keep it in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Richie Incognito is a gigantic piece of ****, and he'd absolutely be in prison if not for the NFL.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I absolutely agree it's simplistic, but I guess that's because I don't have any sympathy for this particular scenario and get a bit flustered when others do.

It's tough for me to relate when someone throws away this kind of chance (aka to play a game for a living for ungodly sums of money) for any reason at all: drugs, too many feels, being a murderer, etc.

If the guy has serious emotional problems then he should have a team to support him and it sounds like hes getting that, but you still need to show up. its still absurd to me that anyone could defend him walking out on the job because of a prank or someone called him rudy cool. Imagine if this guy had to work in a construction yard or in a high pressure office -- it's laughable to me.

Definitely just my personal POV though.
You're admitting that he may indeed have serious emotional problems, yet criticizing him for basically choosing not to be emotionally stable.

That's not how it works.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Richie Incognito is a gigantic piece of ****, and he'd absolutely be in prison if not for the NFL.
Definitely one of those kids who grew up mad and then ended up bigger than everyone else and in the NFL.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
If he had knocked a few heads around instead, then what would he be?
A leader. You want linemen to have a nasty streak like that. Besides...guys beating the crap out of teammates can be celebrated. In Chicago, we had Olin Kreutz break Fred Miller's face. The media loved him for it. Brian Urlacher intentionally broke Cedric Benson's arm. Douchebag move, but the media was all "blah blah blah wise veteran leader teaching kid a lesson in humility."

Anyway, the Fish may as well cut Martin now. He was already playing soft. Now he's acting soft off the field, too. He's just not a fit for his chosen profession.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Well I'm sure anyone who saw the Dolphins Hard Knocks knows that Joe Philbin commands the respect of the room and won't put up with this behavior!

lmao
His former players in Green Bay have said incredible things about him. The way they tell it, they'd storm the gates of hell for him.

He might be a guy who's better as an OC than as a HC.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He'd most likely be in a biker gang if he couldn't play football. You get to be mean, no work schedule and you get to beat the **** out of people for fun. Sounds like Richie Incognito to the "T".
Old 11-01-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those jumping on Incognito, he was the first guy to text Martin how he was doing and Martin responded that he didn't blame any of his teammates but that the locker room culture got to him "a little bit"
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martin cut and to the Giants to enjoy in our SB run? Sounds like a plan to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:48 AM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
A leader. You want linemen to have a nasty streak like that. Besides...guys beating the crap out of teammates can be celebrated. In Chicago, we had Olin Kreutz break Fred Miller's face. The media loved him for it. Brian Urlacher intentionally broke Cedric Benson's arm. Douchebag move, but the media was all "blah blah blah wise veteran leader teaching kid a lesson in humility."

Anyway, the Fish may as well cut Martin now. He was already playing soft. Now he's acting soft off the field, too. He's just not a fit for his chosen profession.
Your nickname was the Professor? Obviously you need to go back to school and redo your degree. Easily the single most ignorant and sanctimonious thing I've heard on this forum. "Acting soft off the field"? What a douchebag comment.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I absolutely agree it's simplistic, but I guess that's because I don't have any sympathy for this particular scenario and get a bit flustered when others do.

It's tough for me to relate when someone throws away this kind of chance (aka to play a game for a living for ungodly sums of money) for any reason at all: drugs, too many feels, being a murderer, etc.

If the guy has serious emotional problems then he should have a team to support him and it sounds like hes getting that, but you still need to show up. its still absurd to me that anyone could defend him walking out on the job because of a prank or someone called him rudy cool. Imagine if this guy had to work in a construction yard or in a high pressure office -- it's laughable to me.

Definitely just my personal POV though.
Meh, this is the completely insensitive and half-cocked attitude I despise. First, you have no idea what the situation was. To assume anything without having been in that situation is absurd.

Secondly, it's hilarious how you feel the need to comment on his decisions. He is a grown ass man. He can do whatever the hell he wants. If he doesn't want to play in the NFL because his teammates were treating him like ****, or if he just decided he had a enough of it, that's his decision. Who are we to judge a personal decision like that? Money is not everything. Many people will happily make less money if it means working a job they like. I'd rather live a modest lifestyle and love my job than make boat loads of cash and hate it.

Third, it's asinine to just assume he's been "given this chance." By saying this you make it sound purely like a random opportunity. Sure, there may be a small bit of luck in things, but truthfully you don't get to the NFL by being a complete baby who is lazy. Those guys don't make it or bust.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjxdarren View Post
Your nickname was the Professor? Obviously you need to go back to school and redo your degree. Easily the single most ignorant and sanctimonious thing I've heard on this forum. "Acting soft off the field"? What a douchebag comment.
Pretty sure bearsfan_51 is the professor.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:42 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, but all bears fans are the same.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh, hes soft... OL should be hard nosed and should not even be in the position for such treatment. To be that size and have nobody think twice about insulting you says a lot.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Uh, hes soft... OL should be hard nosed and should not even be in the position for such treatment. To be that size and have nobody think twice about insulting you says a lot.
This is stupid. I can't speak of his performance on the field at the NFL level, but every scouting report coming out said he played with a nasty streak on the field.

Not getting in fights with your coworkers doesn't imply that you're a soft football player.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people need to lay off the "soft" remark. I've known many people who were considered strong and well minded and smart individuals, friends included, that had rough times. A friend of mine took this supplement called "Jack3d" a few years back. After a few months or so on it, he started getting anxious and jittery and honestly, went crazy for a bit until he cleansed off it.

You don't know what personal issues this guy has been dealing with and for how long. People hide their demons very well up until a certain breaking point, the littlest thing can set them off.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Meh, this is the completely insensitive and half-cocked attitude I despise. First, you have no idea what the situation was. To assume anything without having been in that situation is absurd.

Secondly, it's hilarious how you feel the need to comment on his decisions. He is a grown ass man. He can do whatever the hell he wants. If he doesn't want to play in the NFL because his teammates were treating him like ****, or if he just decided he had a enough of it, that's his decision. Who are we to judge a personal decision like that? Money is not everything. Many people will happily make less money if it means working a job they like. I'd rather live a modest lifestyle and love my job than make boat loads of cash and hate it.

Third, it's asinine to just assume he's been "given this chance." By saying this you make it sound purely like a random opportunity. Sure, there may be a small bit of luck in things, but truthfully you don't get to the NFL by being a complete baby who is lazy. Those guys don't make it or bust.
I'm commenting on it because it is an NFL topic on an NFL message board. You are commenting on my comment, isn't that 'need' even more hilarious? I said it was my opinion and this is a discussion board. The NFL is a chance, a golden chance, how is it controversial to say so? It doesn't negate the hard work required.

This guy's emotions and makeup are ******* up his chance which I think is a crying shame and sort of pathetic. If you're going to cry about this bring someone's opinion, why head into an open topic on the subject? Just want someone to agree witb you? That's silly.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
This is stupid. I can't speak of his performance on the field at the NFL level, but every scouting report coming out said he played with a nasty streak on the field.

Not getting in fights with your coworkers doesn't imply that you're a soft football player.
If your teammates don't respect you and you are the 6'5 300 starting left tackle, you are soft

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm commenting on it because it is an NFL topic on an NFL message board. You are commenting on my comment, isn't that 'need' even more hilarious? I said it was my opinion and this is a discussion board. The NFL is a chance, a golden chance, how is it controversial to say so? It doesn't negate the hard work required.

This guy's emotions and makeup are ******* up his chance which I think is a crying shame and sort of pathetic. If you're going to cry about this bring someone's opinion, why head into an open topic on the subject? Just want someone to agree witb you? That's silly.
Like you said, this is a discussion thread. I did not say you should not comment on it. I merely remarked it was hilarious that you immediately went to some absurd comment that he's a baby and is throwing away a chance. Not to mention your argument is hilariously flawed. "He's a big baby, but if it because of emotional issues well then he still needs to suck it up because he's throwing away a great chance!"

Do you know see how your argument is completely flawed when you have absolutely zero insight into what caused the situation? You're pretty much just arguing with your own false pretenses on a subject. My goal was simply to point how inane it was to base your argument on your own flawed assumptions.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I struggled with panic attacks, anxiety, and depression for many years in high school. Now I am prescribed medecine and I have reached a better mental stability. It is not something you can just choose to suck up and get over. It is a chemical imbalance. There is a lack of empathy for issues like these. I am not claiming that Martin has these issues, but assuming he did, to act as if he just needs to shut up and live with it is ridiculous.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a clip from last years Hard Knocks of Incognito pulling a prank on Michael Egnew. Looking back and watching it now Incognito comes off as a real dick.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lotta hostility and irritableness in this thread.
Why so angry everyone?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the idea one Deadspin poster had - "Richie is a little boy's name." People should start calling him "Dick."
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote