Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-05-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
People were saying the same thing last year. "How many QB's will go in the 1st? 4, 5?"

How many went?

I didn't like last year's crop at all and I thought at most 2 QB's would go round 1 but far later in the draft than top 10. I was a bit shocked when Manuel went in that area.

I think this year's crop is head and shoulders above last year's talent level and I believe 4-6 QB's in round 1 depending on who declares is a possibility. Of course, if a lot of junior QB's don't declare that # will fall but I'm assuming for now that most will come out.

At first, I thought the class was suspect, but as the season unfolded I realized that it is a solid year for QB's especially with need driving the picks.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I didn't like last year's crop at all and I thought at most 2 QB's would go round 1 but far later in the draft than top 10. I was a bit shocked when Manuel went in that area.

I think this year's crop is head and shoulders above last year's talent level and I believe 4-6 QB's in round 1 depending on who declares is a possibility. Of course, if a lot of junior QB's don't declare that # will fall but I'm assuming for now that most will come out.

At first, I thought the class was suspect, but as the season unfolded I realized that it is a solid year for QB's especially with need driving the picks.
Teams that I could legitimately/definitely looking at taking a QB high next year:
Minnesota
Arizona
Jacksonville

Teams that might:
Tampa Bay
Houston
Oakland
Cleveland
St. Louis

On that list, Houston, Tampa and Oakland all have guys who they might want to look at for another year in Keenum, Glennon and Pryor, St Louis might be looking at keeping with Bradford.

Its just every year some guys get loaded with love, and they end up not going anywhere near they were during the season.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Teams that I could legitimately/definitely looking at taking a QB high next year:
Minnesota
Arizona
Jacksonville

Teams that might:
Tampa Bay
Houston
Oakland
Cleveland
St. Louis

On that list, Houston, Tampa and Oakland all have guys who they might want to look at for another year in Keenum, Glennon and Pryor, St Louis might be looking at keeping with Bradford.

Its just every year some guys get loaded with love, and they end up not going anywhere near they were during the season.
I think Cleveland and Tampa Bay are definitely looking at QB's, Houston and Oakland are probably as well, so potentially 7 QB's could go round 1 if the crop is as solid as I think. That probably means at least 5 will be taken for sure.

There are also a lot of aging stars playing the position whose teams might grab one if they love one enough even if he sits for a year or 2.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Cleveland and Tampa Bay are definitely looking at QB's, Houston and Oakland are probably as well, so potentially 7 QB's could go round 1 if the crop is as solid as I think. That probably means at least 5 will be taken for sure.

There are also a lot of aging stars playing the position whose teams might grab one if they love one enough even if he sits for a year or 2.
I think we need to wait until we see which QBs declare before we make too many predictions about the first round. I wouldn't be surprised to see both Hundley and Mariota come back. Hundley has shown that he can still use some time to develop and we've heard quite a few stories about Mariota's family wanting him to finish school. QBs don't have to face the same concerns that skill positions players do as their game is less dependent on speed and they have less injury risks so they aren't hurt as badly by coming back an extra year.

As for which teams are looking at QBs I think that whichever team has the #1 pick will take Bridgewater but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Buccaneers take Clowney #2 over any of the other QBs.

Minnesota and Arizona will definitely be looking to draft a QB but I wouldn't expect Minnesota to reach for one after what happened with Ponder.

I expect Cleveland to draft a QB in round 1 unless they're absolutely sold on Hoyer which would surprise me.

With where they'll be drafting I don't expect Oakland to draft a QB unless they fall in love with one of them. Pryor has shown enough promise that it doesn't really make sense for them to take a chance on an unproven rookie who'll probably have less upside. Also they have so many needs that there's bound to be a player available that will help them more.

The Texans absolutely could use an upgrade at QB but I think Schaub's contract might make them think twice about taking one in the first round. He's set to make $16 million a year until 2016 and I can imagine them being hesitant to invest a first round pick and another $5 million or more into the position. It's still probably worth doing though as this team isn't going anywhere with Schaub as it's QB although maybe Keenum is the answer.

Overall if Mariota, Hundley, Mannion, and Bortles all come out it's not impossible to see 7 1st rounders I guess but even then I'd say it's unlikely. At this point I would guess 3-5 QBs will go in the first round. Again though it's pretty early to be making predictions and as always a lot is going to change in the offseason when teams get to see these prospects up close.

Last edited by fredder : 11-06-2013 at 02:31 PM.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mariota is in his 3rd year at Oregon. I'm going to say if you can't get close to a degree at Oregon in that amount of time you aren't all that bright. I will give those that point to him only being 20 years old as a factor but this degree stuff is overrated for someone about to make millions at the next level.

Hundley just isn't ready for the NFL, to the point where he could bomb at the next level unless he can improve.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I doubt that Tampa will look at drafting someone given how Glennon has looked this year. He's actually played pretty decent on a crappy team for a rookie.
Then you have Houston where Keenum has played well in his first two games so far, Oakland where Pryor has shown a ton of progression from last year and looks like he might be a legit QB.
Cleveland is iffy, depends what they think of Hoyer.

I think you are overestimating teams with QB needs.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As of 6 years ago, I had a stronger arm than Jordan Lynch. And I don't have a strong arm. Do with that information what you will.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:36 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I doubt that Tampa will look at drafting someone given how Glennon has looked this year. He's actually played pretty decent on a crappy team for a rookie.
Then you have Houston where Keenum has played well in his first two games so far, Oakland where Pryor has shown a ton of progression from last year and looks like he might be a legit QB.

Yea Pryor hasn't shown anything and has regressed each week. People will keep pointing to his 93 yard run as potential for his "upside" for the next 5 years though.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well through I don't remember how many weeks Pryor had better stats than Griffin or Newton and a lot of other QBs, but his play has fallen off a bit the past few weeks despite some flashes like that run that was the longest in NFL history by a QB. Depending on if he gets better as the year goes on, I think Oakland's stance at QB will be they like Pryor and would go with him next year unless they have a top pick and a stud franchise QB prospect like Mariota or Bridgewater falls in their lap that they can't pass on. I don't think they'll aggressively try to move up for one though like Cleveland, Minnesota, and maybe Arizona would.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like what I have seen from Pryor I'd give him another year, and see how he handles his sophomore starting season. If he doesn't impress after that, all bets are off.

I'd try to get him some weapons. Denarius Moore and DMC are nice but they're nothing special.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't give Pryor ****.

Unfortunately, Oakland may have to since so many other teams are outsucking us pretty good right now. Probably won't be in position to take Mariota.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the last 3 games Pryor has thrown 1 TD and 7 ints. The only reason he doesn't get more criticism is he's got the all important ability to run with the ball.

DEFENSES CANT GAMEPLAN FOR HIM!

Yeah, he'd better improve his passing skills or he's going to have as long of a career as Vince Young.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Raiders have the opportunity to take someone like Mariota, or maybe Hundley later in the draft, I've got to believe that they will. I can see them going into next season still calling Pryor their official starter, but I'll be awfully surprised if they don't bring in another, highly-rated prospect as well.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
As of 6 years ago, I had a stronger arm than Jordan Lynch. And I don't have a strong arm. Do with that information what you will.
I've no doubt he can out-throw you now. :-)

Also, and I'm sure many of you have seen this, but this is one of the best things I've ever seen:

Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
If the Raiders have the opportunity to take someone like Mariota, or maybe Hundley later in the draft, I've got to believe that they will. I can see them going into next season still calling Pryor their official starter, but I'll be awfully surprised if they don't bring in another, highly-rated prospect as well.
The Raiders already have won too many games to be in the running for Mariota and they might actually stumble into another win or two. I think Hundley would be too much of a gamble for that franchise.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

The Raiders need talent at offensive skill positions more than drafting another QB IMO.
Which is why I think they draft a WR. Yes, Pryor has regressed, but its still too early to just completely give up on the guy IMO.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like many of the posts above have said Pryor has shown signs of being a legit starting QB and factoring in the lack of weapons and oline he's been fairly impressive this season. I think we add a veteran QB to push Pryor in the offseason while we continue to address the many holes we have on both sides the ball. WR, DE, OG, RB, DB, and TE are all legit needs and I'd much rather draft Watkins/Evans in the 7-15 range than take the 3rd or 4th best QB in the draft.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for the QB's in this draft, I have a hard time thinking Hundley comes out and I'd advise Mariota to stay as well since he'll have a higher chance of being a top pick next season.

Bridgewater and Manziel are as good as gone IMO

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 11-08-2013, 07:40 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Like many of the posts above have said Pryor has shown signs of being a legit starting QB and factoring in the lack of weapons and oline he's been fairly impressive this season. I think we add a veteran QB to push Pryor in the offseason while we continue to address the many holes we have on both sides the ball. WR, DE, OG, RB, DB, and TE are all legit needs and I'd much rather draft Watkins/Evans in the 7-15 range than take the 3rd or 4th best QB in the draft.
R4L says Pryor is a horrible QB and should die in a fire.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I'm pretty sure that Pryor ran over his dog or something.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that didn't go well for Mariota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I would t say he's great nor horrible, but I can say he's shown enough to me so far that he can get the job done at times and if he keeps I proving he can be a starting QB. More development and talent around Pryor will keep things going in the right direction

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 11-08-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Quote:

Tampa will definitely be looking at a new QB. Whoever the new coach is will want his guy.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Well, that didn't go well for Mariota.

That's an understatement.

Top picks don't play like that. But I guess that answers the question.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manziel is number two and anyone who thinks differently doesn't understand how football is played today.

Call me crazy, but I like it when QBs are the best player on their offense and not second fiddle to ridiculous running games. Manziel can carry a team and keep drives alive. Check the stats, when you need a first down he's second to Bridgewater while Mariota and Hundley are worse than Manziel as a passer and rusher on 3rd and med+. That's what I want my QB to be good at, not running zone read on first down (which Manziel is better at too, regardless)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote