Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-13-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Gil Brandt: Taylor Lewan Has Questions To Answer

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...r-running-game

He has looked very average the last 2 weeks when Michigan runs the ball.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be more concerned with Lewan's demeanor than his ability. He's been associated with a rape case and racist remarks, and is one of the dirtiest players in CFB. Especially after this Martin/Incognito situation, I think his demeanor will give some teams pause for concern. Top notch talent, questionable personality.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan has looked very "average" running the ball all year, and that's being generous. Obviously, its not on solely on Lewan, with the middle of the Oline constantly rotating new players each game it seems, but he has had a knack for taking dumb penalties his entire time at Michigan as well, and teams can get into his head, like Michigan St two weeks ago.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Lewan was a little overrated last year when some had him being the 1st OT taken in the draft if he came out early. He is not as tough as some might think, a little light in the lower body and gets beat a lot more than he should.

I would take all of these players over him at this point if them all come out.

Cyrus Kouandjio Alabama JR
Antonio Richardson JR
Jamon Brown Louisville JR
Jake Matthews Texas A&M
Cedric Ogbuehi Texas A&M JR

Could also argue taking Seantrel Henderson or Cornelius Lucas over him as well if they perform well in workouts but lost likely he will be below the top 5 above.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:14 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this dirty talk is a bit odd. Nebraska game - got square and sealed the DE outside on a couple of running plays. Pretty standard stuff - but he's turning around looking to see if the play is dead and then letting up - with this dirty reputation you'd think he'd be driving people into the dirt until the echo of the whistle. I think you can get him to lose his cool - so he just needs to control that imo.

Overall wise he's good but not great. Feet aren't elite. When he gets into his man in pass protection it's over - sits, hand placement is good and can mirror. I think a top NFL speed rusher will give him problems though. Anchor is better than Jake Matthews who gets stood up straight too easily - but other than that not as good as Matthews (and with an added 10/15 lbs Matthews should be better - just not sure if he's got the longest arms...). Lewan is a little similar to Eric Fisher, but I think he's better - I had Fisher as my #4 OT last year due to some poor tape in the MAC just to put that into context.

Right now I have him as my #2 OT:

Jake Matthews
Lewan
Cyrus Kouandjio (best game of the year on Saturday - could move up if he carries on playing like that)
Antonio Richardson
Cedric Ogbuehi
Jack Mewhort

Henderson purely talent wise is in the mix - but if they won't start him even in the biggest games he must have major issues off the field. Played some in the FSU game and when he did just engulfed Christian Jones. Figure with some of the recent off the field headlines in the NFL that character will be slightly more important this year. Seems to me that in Goodell's first few years he made a big deal about arrests etc - but it's gone on the back burner and teams have taken a few more character risks in the Draft as a result. Where Henderson goes will be one of the more interesting things to look for in May!
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth View Post
All this dirty talk is a bit odd. Nebraska game - got square and sealed the DE outside on a couple of running plays. Pretty standard stuff - but he's turning around looking to see if the play is dead and then letting up - with this dirty reputation you'd think he'd be driving people into the dirt until the echo of the whistle. I think you can get him to lose his cool - so he just needs to control that imo.

Overall wise he's good but not great. Feet aren't elite. When he gets into his man in pass protection it's over - sits, hand placement is good and can mirror. I think a top NFL speed rusher will give him problems though. Anchor is better than Jake Matthews who gets stood up straight too easily - but other than that not as good as Matthews (and with an added 10/15 lbs Matthews should be better - just not sure if he's got the longest arms...). Lewan is a little similar to Eric Fisher, but I think he's better - I had Fisher as my #4 OT last year due to some poor tape in the MAC just to put that into context.

Right now I have him as my #2 OT:

Jake Matthews
Lewan
Cyrus Kouandjio (best game of the year on Saturday - could move up if he carries on playing like that)
Antonio Richardson
Cedric Ogbuehi
Jack Mewhort

Henderson purely talent wise is in the mix - but if they won't start him even in the biggest games he must have major issues off the field. Played some in the FSU game and when he did just engulfed Christian Jones. Figure with some of the recent off the field headlines in the NFL that character will be slightly more important this year. Seems to me that in Goodell's first few years he made a big deal about arrests etc - but it's gone on the back burner and teams have taken a few more character risks in the Draft as a result. Where Henderson goes will be one of the more interesting things to look for in May!

I think Matthews is clearly #1 but I believe that it is a race for 2/3 with perhaps Kouandjio at #2 and Lewan falling to #3. Lewan still has great feet for pass blocking.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lewan and Richardson are battling for that #2 spot behind Matthews.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
I think Lewan and Richardson are battling for that #2 spot behind Matthews.
There's no contest between Lewan and Richardson. At best, Richardson's the fourth-best tackle in the class. Watch both of them in their games against Clowney, and it's obvious which one is the more legitimate prospect.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Bobby Layne
Rookie

Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I'd be more concerned with Lewan's demeanor than his ability. He's been associated with a rape case and racist remarks, and is one of the dirtiest players in CFB. Especially after this Martin/Incognito situation, I think his demeanor will give some teams pause for concern. Top notch talent, questionable personality.
The "Tom" thing was probably misunderstood by the media. On Will Gholson's recruiting trip to Michigan, presumably because they knew he was going to MSU. Some of the players on the team gave him a hard time and called him "Tom" the whole time during the visit. No one is sure why they decided on "Tom" but it is believed that it had nothing to do with the slur "Uncle Tom". Lewan knowing this bothered WG during this visit called WG, "Tom" during the whole MSU-Michigan game in 2011. Which was the reason why WG lost his cool and punched Lewan during that game.

The rape threats are inexcusable though.
Bobby Layne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't watch the Nebraska game so I can't give an opinion on that but I don't see how Brandt can raise serious questions about Lewan against Michigan State. He was probably the only one on their offense who played well and to bring him up as a reason for their failures is pretty ridiculous.

Michigan did give up 7 sacks that game but as far as I know Lewan only gave up 1 pressure the entire game and it was at the very end when the game was basically over and it didn't even end up in a sack.

You could make some criticisms of his run blocking but to me the only real concern is that he isn't a mauler who completely takes defenders out of the play. However, he was not the reason that they struggled to run the ball and did a good job of sealing off defenders. He's going to make his money in the NFL as a pass protector but he isn't a complete liability in the run game either.

The biggest mistake he made in the game was a personal foul penalty he picked up but he played near flawlessly on the field that game. Maybe Brandt just saw the box score and put the blame on the legit NFL prospects and not the rest of the O-line.
fredder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't buy that being held against Lewan. As long as it doesn't become a Vontaze Burfict situation where he is getting penalties for stupid stuff on a weekly basis that is.

If anything I think Lewan's tough demeanor and style is going to be a feather in his cap.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I don't buy that being held against Lewan. As long as it doesn't become a Vontaze Burfict situation where he is getting penalties for stupid stuff on a weekly basis that is.

If anything I think Lewan's tough demeanor and style is going to be a feather in his cap.
You don't think threatening a rape victim is going to be a ding? Especially in light of Incognito?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
coach4fu
Rookie

coach4fu hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could be, but I've never seen any definitive proof Lewan actually threatened anyone. He certainly wasn't charged doing so. Regardless, NFL scouts will consider Lewan as being an immature young man would so called actions were committed. Talent almost always trumps behavior, or else many players would never get drafted.
coach4fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richie Incognito has been a jackass since college but it didn't prevent him from being drafted with a premium pick and playing in the league for a decade. And Lewan certainly isn't Incognito.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fair enough. You guys are probably right.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OTs & OGs aren't my specialty in scouting, but I've never came away all that impressed by Lewan or Kouandjio. I don't know if I'm just missing something, but they don't seem like Top 15 players to me.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
There's no contest between Lewan and Richardson. At best, Richardson's the fourth-best tackle in the class. Watch both of them in their games against Clowney, and it's obvious which one is the more legitimate prospect.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to imply with this. In Richardson's first game, he held up much better than Lewan. In Richardson's second game, he held up much worse than Lewan.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Richie Incognito has been a jackass since college but it didn't prevent him from being drafted with a premium pick and playing in the league for a decade. And Lewan certainly isn't Incognito.
He could be.

Thought I'd post this here. Lewan his being arraigned on 3 charges from an assault that occurred on December 1st according to Kyle Feldscher of Ann Arbor News. Guess he can forget being a first round pick.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:56 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
He could be.

Thought I'd post this here. Lewan his being arraigned on 3 charges from an assault that occurred on December 1st according to Kyle Feldscher of Ann Arbor News. Guess he can forget being a first round pick.
Yeah, beat the **** out of someone after the OSU game for no reason at all.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:13 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say let's wait until this thing sorts itself out before we make any decisions about where he should go in the draft. We have very limited facts about the investigation at this point.
fredder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:18 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First offense?? Suspended sentence and probation. Moving on.

Unless the attack was totally unprovoked and one-sided, which I doubt because Lewan would have been charged earlier.

Any drunk idiot dumb enough to get chesty with a D1 OT deserves to get what's coming to him.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
I'd say let's wait until this thing sorts itself out before we make any decisions about where he should go in the draft. We have very limited facts about the investigation at this point.
In defense of Buckeye fans wanting him burned at the stake take it for what it's worth.

Lewan has always been viewed as a loose cannon. At the end of the day the charge probably gets dropped, he's the 3rd tackle selected and life goes on. At least he didn't bite some guys kidney.....that we know of.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And this is in addition to threatening the girl that Brandon Gibbons allegedly assaulted in 2009.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Posted this in another thread but thought it was worth repeating here:

Quote:
I doubt it will have much effect on Lewan's stock.

It's actually an old story that teams have known about for months.

That's not to say it isn't concerning but anyone who knows Lewan understands he is an aggressive guy, which is a big reason why he is such an outstanding football player. Not to dismiss it but we are also talking about misdemeanors and not felonies.

Old 03-20-2014, 02:39 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beat the **** out of OSU fans for no reason? Lol. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Guilty until proven innocent, amiright? His story is he tried to break up a fight and it escalated. That seems significantly more plausible then him just running around beating up people. Of course, he's 6-6, 300lbs versus annoying drunk college kid, he's probably going to win said fight and result in said charges.
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote