Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides Broncos v. Patriots, whats the matchup everyone is most looking forward to watching?

It's a pretty lousy week matchup-wise, I'm looking forward to seeing how Kansas City responds to the loss to the Broncos.

Obviously the Chargers are a very streaky team, and coming off 3 straight losses - but they are still a talented team and probably in the top 3rd of the teams the Chiefs have played this season.

Match-up wise you have the 7th ranked offense going against the 12th ranked defense (in terms of yardage).

With it being a division game it could be a real close one, or the Chiefs could come out pissed off and beat them by 10+
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a good slate of games but with no Seahawks it's the worst week of the regular season.

The most interesting game is the IND-ARI. I suspect Carson Palmer could get hot down the stretch and help them to the playoffs. He just had his best game and I think Arians is figuring out his offense. Conversely, if IND tacks on another tough one on the road against a good D, Luck's legend keeps growing. I think they're for real either way, but a win would move them towards first-round bye status.

I put three teams on upset alert.

First, the Saints are in a classic look-ahead game. The Falcons have been awful this year but they still have Matt Ryan and are home on primetime. This is their Super Bowl - playing spoiler against a division rival. The Saints haven't been a juggernaut lately. I see Atlanta keeping it close and they could definitely shock them.

Second, it's a similar situation in Washington. The Skins have not played well this year generally but they have the ability to with a talented QB. This might be the week things click a little at home with their backs against the wall. They'll also be facing a QB who has no confidence right now.

Third, Schwartz's Lions haven't been known as the most mentally tough group and they're coming off of a tough loss. Stafford is coming off of a head-scratching 2nd half, and the heat is now back on after a good start. Tampa on the other hand is playing with house money and has simply been a very good team the past 3 weeks playing extremely well along the offensive line and with studs on D. Glennon's also quietly been a nice surprise.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants and Cowboys is going to be hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't hate this Lions team, but I think that the Packers (with Rodgers) and the Bears (with or without Cutler) are stronger teams. I'm very surprised that they're leading the division.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
How was the offense overhyped? It's been working brilliantly since he started using the QB who could run it well. He's doing a fantastic job and deserved that hype. And deserves credit now.

Philly had a good offense last year? No. They averaged 17.5 PPG lol. Kelly has parlayed the talent they have into the 4th-ranked offense, a 6-5 record, and 25 PPG. He's doing a fine job and is absolutely a very bright offensive coach - NFL included.
If you bothered to read what I said, I mentioned they had a good offense in place that were cut down by injuries. McCoy, Jackson, Vick, etc all missed a lot of games for them.
The offense was overhyped because they were struggling a little bit, being extremely inconsistent as well. Go hot one half, ice cold the next.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I don't hate this Lions team, but I think that the Packers (with Rodgers) and the Bears (with or without Cutler) are stronger teams. I'm very surprised that they're leading the division.
The Lions already beat the Bears twice this year, but they are the stronger team? Come on WCH!

The Lions-Packers game was pretty close until the Pack broke away (with Rodgers). Lions didn't have Calvin in that game and that basically shuts down the whole offense.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry I'm late with this, but I was sick yesterday and didn't get to my computer. Everybody is going to be obsessed with the last play of the game in Charlotte on Monday because it was the last play. I don't think pass interference should have been called -- it should have been D-holding. That would have put the ball on the Carolina 13 with one untimed play left.

But nobody will mention the NE offensive lineman that leg whipped Charles Johnson, and there was no call. Also, pass interference was called earlier in the second half against the Panthers (on third down to boot) when the pass landed so far out of bounds it probably hit a cheerleader in the ass. That was clearly uncatchable.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fun stat about Andrew Luck, hasn't lost back-to-back games as a starting QB since he was a redshirt freshman at Stanford in 2009

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fun stat about Andrew Luck, hasn't lost back-to-back games as a starting QB since he was a redshirt freshman at Stanford in 2009
A lot of that is because he's really smart and can look at film and correct his mistakes. Teddy Bridgewater may have similar X/O intelligence to Andrew Luck -- at least Jaguar fans hope that's accurate. In 2011 it was "Suck For Luck". This year it's "Tank for Teddy".
Old 11-20-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I'm sorry I'm late with this, but I was sick yesterday and didn't get to my computer. Everybody is going to be obsessed with the last play of the game in Charlotte on Monday because it was the last play. I don't think pass interference should have been called -- it should have been D-holding. That would have put the ball on the Carolina 13 with one untimed play left.

But nobody will mention the NE offensive lineman that leg whipped Charles Johnson, and there was no call. Also, pass interference was called earlier in the second half against the Panthers (on third down to boot) when the pass landed so far out of bounds it probably hit a cheerleader in the ass. That was clearly uncatchable.
Also McCourty was getting his arm pinned by Olsen on that key interferance call on New England late in the game. Easy to play that back and forth game.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Refs missing calls, what a revelation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So why the **** did Brooks get fined ? **** U NFL . Suck horrible refs this last Sunday. I think the NFL should ban Petyon from coaching.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, pass interference was called earlier in the second half against the Panthers (on third down to boot) when the pass landed so far out of bounds it probably hit a cheerleader in the ass. That was clearly uncatchable.
I've noticed this kind of thing a lot lately. Sometimes the refs will make a call that was wrong and then a little later make another call (or not make a call) to make sure it balances out. As soon as the last drive of the game was extended on a DPI call on a ball that really was not catchable, I kinda knew the refs were not going to let the Patriots win.

I kinda attribute the Jets win over the Pats this year to this. In the fourth, there was kind of a BS OPI penalty on Stephen Hill that negated a touchdown that would have put the game out of reach. Later on in overtime, suddenly the refs call the Patriots for something that's never been called before, that the Jets themselves had been doing without a call, that allowed to Jets to kick a field goal for the win.

Or I could just be seeing something illusory and it could all be a coincidence.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
So why the **** did Brooks get fined ? **** U NFL . Suck horrible refs this last Sunday. I think the NFL should ban Petyon from coaching.
You truly are the most unappreciated troll on this board.

That being said, I liked your older material better....those days when I wasn't quite sure if you were either yanking our chains or if you were deep frying lead paint chips in gorilla glue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who's this Petyon of whom you speak?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:52 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well contact started before the ball was thrown but I think Keuchly may well still be hugging Gronk so if there is contact when the ball is in the air it's DPI.

Secondly, the comment about Cannon is just false. Lots of people have brought it up. He will be fined, some are calling for him to be suspended.

Thirdly, Dobson was tackled with the ball in the air and was still only about a foot away from it. Of course it was DPI.

Anyway, nobody is stating that refs don't miss calls in games. It is the fact that this penalty was seen and then picked up. If no flag was thrown then Patriots fans would have been aggrieved but it would not have been this bad.

The comparison with the leg whip would have been if the ref threw the flag and then the back judge came in and said "no, it was his momentum that caused that to happen"

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:10 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Who's this Petyon of whom you speak?
I do I really have to respond ? SF played the Saints this last week.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

I hate to defend Ahmad Brooks because he's an off-the-field troublemaker, but the roughing the passer call on him was a bad call. And then the NFL fines him for it anyway. It's the league sending a message that you don't mess with their star quarterbacks, especially after Aaron Rodgers got hurt.

Brooks was right about one thing. He said the NFL's focus on safety only applies to protecting offensive players, and his proof is that cut blocking is still legal.

Quote:
Sometimes the refs will make a call that was wrong and then a little later make another call (or not make a call) to make sure it balances out.
That could be because the refs look at the replay on the giant screen and saw that they messed up. Not wanting to go to bed that night knowing they might have decided a game, they try to even it up. That tells you that we need something that I have been wanting for a while -- replay challenges and reviews for pass interference and personal fouls. It's strange that penalties of 15 yards (P-fouls) and possibly 50+ yards (PI) are not reviewable.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 11-21-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate to defend Ahmad Brooks because he's an off-the-field troublemaker, but the roughing the passer call on him was a bad call. And then the NFL fines him for it anyway. It's the league sending a message that you don't mess with their star quarterbacks, especially after Aaron Rodgers got hurt.

Brooks was right about one thing. He said the NFL's focus on safety only applies to protecting offensive players, and his proof is that cut blocking is still legal.
It was the right call per the rules, the rule is terrible, but it was called as it is written.

Quote:
That could be because the refs look at the replay on the giant screen and saw that they messed up. Not wanting to go to bed that night knowing they might have decided a game, they try to even it up. That tells you that we need something that I have been wanting for a while -- replay challenges and reviews for pass interference and personal fouls. It's strange that penalties of 15 yards (P-fouls) and possibly 50+ yards (PI) are not reviewable.
I've always been in favor of being able to challenge PI penalties, obviously just to override a flag not to create a flag, and not for holding/illegal contact. While I hate to slow down the game and create even more stops, we already automatically review scoring and change of possession plays, as well as 12 men on the field, why not take the time to make sure a call is correct on a 50 yard penalty?

Last edited by cmarq83 : 11-21-2013 at 10:15 AM.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do I really have to respond ? SF played the Saints this last week.
Saints are coached by Sean Payton, not Sean Petyon, is what R4L is mocking you for.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Saints are coached by Sean Payton, not Sean Petyon, is what R4L is mocking you for.
Why did you tell him? We couldve enjoyed that a little longer, but you had to ruin it.

Douche.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Why did you tell him? We couldve enjoyed that a little longer, but you had to ruin it.

Douche.
I had a follow-up joke all lined up, but now it just wouldn't seem right.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Mike Florio. So so god damn much.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I hate Mike Florio. So so god damn much.
Everyone does. He epitomizes how lawyers have infiltrated the NFL and made it worse.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Without even looking at who wrote the article, I can tell when its him every time I read one of his "reports" on PFT.

Quote:
Quote: