Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-29-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
OMFG ORGEON LOOKED SO GOOD BEATING DIRECTIONAL STATE!!!

Until they and Baylor, etc.. get elite OL and DL, the pundits need to **** about how good those teams are.

Okie State is a team that has made the transition from flash to substance. Their OL and DL have really improved over the past 5 years.
What a joke of a post. tOSU needs to improve their speeeedz before we watch them get curbed stomped by another SEC team and their SEC speeeedz.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This UO-OSU game is going to leave me blind.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 11-29-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
What a joke of a post. tOSU needs to improve their speeeedz before we watch them get curbed stomped by another SEC team and their SEC speeeedz.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Sugar_Bowl

Ok, what next?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this has been quite the Civil War.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm beginning to think you and MassNole are the same troll/poster.

Not only are you wrong wrt OSU (see bearsfans post), but the NFL has plenty of OSU players that indicates that you again have no clue what you are talking about.

Not to mention you completely ignored the content of my post. Oregon has average OL and DL. Baylor has average OL and subpar DL. Until they crank up the recruiting in those areas, it's speedy smurf ball. RichRod was supposed to take over the B1G with that nonsense and UM went nowhere but down when he tried that.

You need great line play and that is where the top SEC teams excel. Bama, LSU, and the old Florida teams. The top 10-15 teams get great athletes at the skill positions (WR, RB, and DB), but the top 5-10 teams get the elite line talent. QB is always an X factor. The great teams can win with a game manager, the very good teams can win with an elite QB.

Wisconsin has managed to be a top 10-15 team year in and year out with excellent OL and DL and very few elite skill players. Same with Stanford. They were at their best when both teams had awesome QBs (Wilson and Luck respectively).

As a side note, I have no idea why I respond to you because you always go out of your way to be a complete d!ck to me, often randomly and almost always with no substance. I guess you are my troll kryptonite.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UCF is going to get slaughtered by whatever SEC team they face in the Sugar Bowl.

Almost lost to Memphis and Temple and now they are down to South Florida. Stupid auto-bid.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In case no one noticed. UCF is trailing USF in the 4th quarter. With how good UCF has been and how bad USF has been, this might qualify as the biggest upset of the year in all of CFB.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
UCF is going to get slaughtered by whatever SEC team they face in the Sugar Bowl.

Almost lost to Memphis and Temple and now they are down to South Florida. Stupid auto-bid.
I think that's what everybody said about Louisville last year and Utah the year they played Bama in the Sugar. Seems like a perfect letdown spot. I can't imagine Auburn or Mizzou getting too pumped up to play the Knights if they manage to beat USF.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

People need to stop comparing every BCS-sleeper to Boise, TCU, and Utah. All three of those are WAY better than NIU or UCF have ever been and anyone could have seen that at the time.

I can't remember where Louisville was ranked. That curbstopping of Florida definitely took me by surprise.

I don't have a problem with a sleeper team like NIU getting into the BCS. But NIU AND UCF? That just leads to some really ****** games.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bortles rainin fiah!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

Quote:
People need to stop comparing every BCS-sleeper to Boise, TCU, and Utah. All three of those are WAY better than NIU or UCF have ever been and anyone could have seen that at the time.

I can't remember where Louisville was ranked. That curbstopping of Florida definitely took me by surprise.

I don't have a problem with a sleeper team like NIU getting into the BCS. But NIU AND UCF? That just leads to some really ****** games.
Yeah, I think it's safe to say the mid-major powers aren't as good as they were 3-7 years ago, especially with Fresno getting bombed today.

Still, UCF and Louisville are definitely good enough to beat a disinterested team from a power conference.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
I think that's what everybody said about Louisville last year and Utah the year they played Bama in the Sugar. Seems like a perfect letdown spot. I can't imagine Auburn or Mizzou getting too pumped up to play the Knights if they manage to beat USF.
The sad thing is they don't even have to beat USF, unless a win over Louisville puts that other team that lost to South Florida ahead of them.

Pretty awful stuff, but I'm a MAC fan so I make the best of it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm beginning to think you and MassNole are the same troll/poster.

Not only are you wrong wrt OSU (see bearsfans post)Right they are on a 1 game win streak excuse me overlooking there other 9 losses in bowl games. , but the NFL has plenty of OSU players that indicates that you again have no clue what you are talking about.
that is relevant to them getting pummeled by SEC teams due to their lack of speed how? Oregon also just had Kyle Long an offensive lineman drafted in the first round. They have some talent on the offensive line there.

Not to mention you completely ignored the content of my post. Oregon has average OLAgain see Kyle long being drafted in the first and DL. Baylor has average OL and subpar DL. Until they crank up the recruiting in those areas, it's speedy smurf ball. They just played in the national championship not to long ago and have won the rosebowl and fiesta bowl so yeah they kind of are really good RichRod was supposed to take over the B1G with that nonsense and UM went nowhere but down when he tried that. His offense might not have dominated the big 10 but lets ignore them having an all time worst defense to help our argument

You need great line play and that is where the top SEC teams excel. Bama, LSU, and the old Florida teams. Yes it is common knowledge they get all the top recruits. What is your point? The top 10-15 teams get great athletes at the skill positions (WR, RB, and DB), but the top 5-10 teams get the elite line talent. QB is always an X factor. The great teams can win with a game manager, the very good teams can win with an elite QB.

Wisconsin has managed to be a top 10-15 team year in and year out with excellent OL and DL and very few elite skill players. And Oregon hasn't? Did Dion Jordan not just get drafted really high? They also beat Wisconsin in the rose bowl recently Same with Stanford. They were at their best when both teams had awesome QBs (Wilson and Luck respectively).

As a side note, I have no idea why I respond to you because you always go out of your way to be a complete d!ck to me, often randomly and almost always with no substance. I guess you are my troll kryptonite.
Response in bold

Old 11-29-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Response in bold
There is so much moving of goalposts in there, I am just going to address the one recurring theme.

You cite two Oregon players being elite over several years. Yes, they have some good linemen. They do not have an elite line, especially this year.

Care to break down why Stanford and Arizona depantsed Oregon? It's because Mariota had no time to make sound decisions.

Your premise is OSU sucks, Oregon rocks, the SEC rocks. Good for you, how original. Deep analysis to go along with your persistent hatred of OSU.

It's not that I dislike Oregon or Baylor or any other upstart, I dislike the infatuation with them and the propping up of them vs traditional powers that have much deeper rosters and better fundamentals (strong line play, great defense).

And I've said it before, but Bama and FSU are 1a and 1b. I just think it's ridiculous to flat out deny how good OSU is, especially by the idiots in the media. 23 straight is freaking awesome, I don't care how "weak" the schedule is. Plus OSU's SOS is improving and FSU's is declining. Again, I'm fine with OSU being ranked 3rd, I just don't think the gap is that huge between the three.

The biggest difference between OSU and the other two is defense, particularly OSU's LB core. They have Ryan Shazier and that is it. Granted, he's awesome, but the other guys out there have been embarrassing themselves. There are issues at DB positions as well.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

UCF could give a really good game to almost any team in the country. Unfortunately, they are also very capable of pulling a stinker from time to time. They'll give OK State a nice game in the Fiesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm Eichorst I would fire Pelini. I don't think the guy is a good reprsentative of the school. He admitted earlier in the year that he probably does have anger issues and probably does need to loosen up a bit, and he hasnn't done that at all. He still comes off as a dick. The way he answered those sideline questions today was rude. Granted they are annoying and stupid questions, but that's not how you want to represent your program on national TV. Also saying "fire me" doesn't help your image much either. He's standing behind his record at Nebraska, which despite being a winning record is very average over the past two years. Getting aboslutely killed on defense last year by Wisconsin and Georgia, and not fixing it this year. I wouldn't want him in charge of my program.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:27 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
If I'm Eichorst I would fire Pelini. I don't think the guy is a good reprsentative of the school. He admitted earlier in the year that he probably does have anger issues and probably does need to loosen up a bit, and he hasnn't done that at all. He still comes off as a dick. The way he answered those sideline questions today was rude. Granted they are annoying and stupid questions, but that's not how you want to represent your program on national TV. Also saying "fire me" doesn't help your image much either. He's standing behind his record at Nebraska, which despite being a winning record is very average over the past two years. Getting aboslutely killed on defense last year by Wisconsin and Georgia, and not fixing it this year. I wouldn't want him in charge of my program.
Pelini is a clown. Acts like an immature teenager throwing a fit when things don't go his way. A terrible rep of Nebraska.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Quote:
There is so much moving of goalposts in there, I am just going to address the one recurring theme.

You cite two Oregon players being elite over several years. Yes, they have some good linemen. They do not have an elite line, especially this year.

Care to break down why Stanford and Arizona depantsed Oregon? It's because Mariota had no time to make sound decisions.

Your premise is OSU sucks, Oregon rocks, the SEC rocks. Good for you, how original. Deep analysis to go along with your persistent hatred of OSU. Actually my premise is the same as yours and that is pointing out flaws. You try to cite Okie State as a team that has improved in the trenches but they have won less than Oregon over the years

It's not that I dislike Oregon or Baylor or any other upstart, I dislike the infatuation with them and the propping up of them vs traditional powers that have much deeper rosters and better fundamentals (strong line play, great defense). Again more homer post. Funny how you keep ignoring Oregon almost won a championship 3 years ago and they are in the mix every year

And I've said it before, but Bama and FSU are 1a and 1b. I just think it's ridiculous to flat out deny how good OSU is, especially by the idiots in the media. 23 straight is freaking awesome, I don't care how "weak" the schedule is. Plus OSU's SOS is improving and FSU's is declining. Again, I'm fine with OSU being ranked 3rd, I just don't think the gap is that huge between the three.

The biggest difference between OSU and the other two is defense, particularly OSU's LB core. They have Ryan Shazier and that is it. Granted, he's awesome, but the other guys out there have been embarrassing themselves. There are issues at DB positions as well.
More unnecessary homer rants
You're just a giant homer thats all.

Old 11-30-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The way South Carolina slaughtered them earlier this season?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
The way South Carolina slaughtered them earlier this season?
One game....

Old 11-30-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
UCF could give a really good game to almost any team in the country. Unfortunately, they are also very capable of pulling a stinker from time to time. They'll give OK State a nice game in the Fiesta.
Sugar Bowl picks before the Fiesta Bowl, and rest assured they would pick UCF before NIU.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One game....
Against a Top 10 SEC team who needed to come back in the 4th to beat them. But yeah, they'd totally get killed. They aren't Ohio State, they can compete with SEC teams.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop posting dumb ****.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

I didn't realize how weak Auburn's schedule was. Their only decent win against Texas A&M, OOC games are laughably bad and they missed USC and Missouri from the East and then got Georgia-lite.

Not as if Alabama has played a tough schedule either but they should win 38-17.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sugar Bowl picks before the Fiesta Bowl, and rest assured they would pick UCF before NIU.
Yeah, for some reason I thought NIU was ranked lower than UCF and thus wouldn't get the auto bid. They could always lose to Bowling Green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote