Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-18-2014, 11:09 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
There were a few players who were ERFA, franchise players, or signed in real life (Cutler, etc.) Other than that, I'm not sure who you're referring to.
It's been edited in the news thread now, but the Raiders had signed Jared Veldheer and LaMarr Houston.

But it's all worked out now
Old 01-18-2014, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Now that the deadline for franchise tags and restricted free agent tenders has passed, any RFAs who were not tendered have become UFAs. If there is a restricted free agent who you would like to sign, please send me an email with the number of years and total value and I will inform their current GM in order to ascertain whether or not they would like to match the offer. If not, you must part with the compensation listed. I will allow teams to continue releasing players through Sunday.

At noon on Monday, we will begin the first wave of unrestricted free agency, which will run through noon Tuesday. The free agent thread will be open during that period, at which point teams can post their bids for free agents. Please see the outline for more detailed information regarding how that will work.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to the Packers? I cut Tramon Williams and he's not on the FA list and we still have the same cap space.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
What happened to the Packers? I cut Tramon Williams and he's not on the FA list and we still have the same cap space.
I'm getting to it, sorry! I still have some catching up to do in the finances and spreadsheet.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:50 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh okay cool, I was thinking it might've not sent or you missed it.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Oh okay cool, I was thinking it might've not sent or you missed it.
Nope, I've got it.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Williams can be had for anything if you don't want to wait til FA

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Now that the deadline for franchise tags and restricted free agent tenders has passed, any RFAs who were not tendered have become UFAs. If there is a restricted free agent who you would like to sign, please send me an email with the number of years and total value and I will inform their current GM in order to ascertain whether or not they would like to match the offer. If not, you must part with the compensation listed. I will allow teams to continue releasing players through Sunday.

At noon on Monday, we will begin the first wave of unrestricted free agency, which will run through noon Tuesday. The free agent thread will be open during that period, at which point teams can post their bids for free agents. Please see the outline for more detailed information regarding how that will work.
I thought RFAs were due on Monday mind if I send them to you real quick?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

SEVENTY-FIVE NOTABLE FREE AGENTS:

1. QB Matt Schaub
2. QB Michael Vick

3. RB LeGarrette Blount
4. RB Donald Brown
5. RB Steven Jackson
6. RB Chris Johnson
7. RB Maurice Jones-Drew
8. RB Darren McFadden
9. RB Knowshon Moreno
10. RB Ben Tate

11. WR Anquan Boldin
12. WR Eric Decker
13. WR Riley Cooper
14. WR Jacoby Jones
15. WR James Jones
16. WR Jeremy Maclin
17. WR Hakeem Nicks
18. WR Golden Tate

19. TE Brent Celek
20. TE Jermichael Finley
21. TE Dennis Pitta

22. OT Branden Albert
23. OT Jordan Gross
24. OT Eugene Monroe
25. OT Rodger Saffold
26. OT David Stewart
27. OT Zach Strief
28. OT Jared Veldheer

29. OG Jon Asamoah
30. OG Matt Slauson

31. OC Alex Mack
32. OC Dominic Raiola

33. DT Jason Hatcher
34. DT Henry Melton
35. DT B.J. Raji
36. DT Ahtyba Rubin
37. DT Randy Starks
38. DT Kevin Williams

39. DE Jared Allen
40. DE Cliff Avril
41. DE Robert Ayers
42. DE Michael Bennett
43. DE Dwight Freeney
44. DE Greg Hardy
45. DE Lamarr Houston
46. DE Tyson Jackson
47. DE Michael Johnson
48. DE Arthur Jones
49. DE Julius Peppers
50. DE Shaun Phillips
51. DE Antonio Smith
52. DE Anthony Spencer
53. DE Justin Tuck

54. LB Karlos Dansby
55. LB D’Qwell Jackson
56. LB Brian Orakpo
57. LB Daryl Smith
58. LB Brandon Spikes

59. CB Champ Bailey
60. CB Brandon Browner
61. CB Vontae Davis
62. CB Brent Grimes
63. CB Captain Munnerlyn
64. CB Carlos Rogers
65. CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
66. CB Sam Shields
67. CB Aqib Talib
68. CB Charles Tillman
69. CB Alterraun Verner

70. DB Chris Clemons
71. DB Louis Delmas
72. DB James Ihedigbo
73. DB Mike Mitchell
74. DB Bernard Pollard
75. DB Donte Whitner
Old 01-19-2014, 08:19 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles are willing to listen to offers for OT Jason Peters.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:27 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can remove CB Brent Grimes from that last. He was retained via the Exclusive Franchise Tag.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:03 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might be looking in the spot but I can't find what happens with players who have player options? Vikings have Matt Cassel who can opt out of his contract up until three days after the super bowl but if he doesn't he is set to make 3.15 Million. I don't think he would opt out because currently Minnesota is his best chance to start.

So I'm just wondering if I count him as someone on my roster or if he is a free agent.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Bears should have more cap space. I don't know the exact number but I think it should be around 17.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Might be looking in the spot but I can't find what happens with players who have player options? Vikings have Matt Cassel who can opt out of his contract up until three days after the super bowl but if he doesn't he is set to make 3.15 Million. I don't think he would opt out because currently Minnesota is his best chance to start.

So I'm just wondering if I count him as someone on my roster or if he is a free agent.
I agree with what you said, you should leave him on the roster.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think the Bears should have more cap space. I don't know the exact number but I think it should be around 17.5.
Just updated some of the numbers. In the morning, I'll go back and remove the totals of teams signing restricted free agents (the number will fall from $19.0 to $17.7 in your case) and then at noon, I'll open the free agent thread for teams to start bidding, which will run for twenty-four hours. In that period, only offers with an average annual value of $4 million or higher will be accepted (1-$4, 2-$8, 3-$12, etc. or higher.)
Old 01-20-2014, 09:27 AM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the Chiefs can jump the market and re-sign their own players. They must have bad photos on the commish after restructuring and signing players lol
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:58 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry folks was out of town this weekend and such. Here now ready to roll.

Last edited by DiG : 01-20-2014 at 10:05 AM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
Apparently the Chiefs can jump the market and re-sign their own players. They must have bad photos on the commish after restructuring and signing players lol
I just spoke to T-RICH about this, the posts have been removed.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:39 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've been busy the last few days, Matt, I'm gonna send a couple of cuts into you really quickly before wave 1 of FA hits, is that okay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:43 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i've been busy the last few days, Matt, I'm gonna send a couple of cuts into you really quickly before wave 1 of FA hits, is that okay?
Gotta wait till rd2. Im in the same boat.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:53 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Gotta wait till rd2. Im in the same boat.
Damn, alright. Can I at least send it in to you, Matt? So I don't forget?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Thread's open now!

Scotty: sure, send it, I am not going to apply the cuts until the second round, though.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:11 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Thread's open now!

Scotty: sure, send it, I am not going to apply the cuts until the second round, though.
I totally understand. Thanks for taking it now though.

Also, we post our offers in the thread? We don't email them?
Quote:
Old 01-20-2014, 11:13 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do we post all offers in one post or separate posts?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:23 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this like an auction or is our first bid on the guy final so we need to make it our best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote