Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-21-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
And you would never be able to wear it outside of your home anyway so what's the point?
Well, I have two Vilma jerseys and a autographed Vilma cap from the 2005 NFL draft. I'm not going to burn them even though I will likely never wear them outside again.

If he was convicted of rape, I'd certainly burn them.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:28 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Well, I have two Vilma jerseys and a autographed Vilma cap from the 2005 NFL draft. I'm not going to burn them even though I will likely never wear them outside again.

If he was convicted of rape, I'd certainly burn them.
Yeah, that's the only use I can see of it. Lounge wear at home. Or like if you're painting and need a throwaway shirt to wear.

I'd try to salvage it though. Your vilma jersey for example, there will be another 51 on the team. Just wait for a guy who you like to take that number and get the nameplate on the back restitched. I'm sure that's cheaper than buying another jersey.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back to the case here: Anyone know anything about the accusers?
Have any of them come forward, or are all of them behind the scenes in the dark?

Usually in these cases, you either have a cash-grab from some sl*t, or you have a star athlete who's always been allowed to play above the rules and does whatever he wants.
But in this case, with so many accusers, it's hard to dismiss them all.

Still, I would like to know more about those who have made the accusations.

Anyone know anything?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure at this point that all these females all over the US probably linked up on FaceBook or probably Instagram and secretly, behind the scenes, came up with this idea of all lying about being drugged and raped so they can all split a big pay day.

Damn social networks are ruining this man's life.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Back to the case here: Anyone know anything about the accusers?
Have any of them come forward, or are all of them behind the scenes in the dark?

Usually in these cases, you either have a cash-grab from some sl*t, or you have a star athlete who's always been allowed to play above the rules and does whatever he wants.
But in this case, with so many accusers, it's hard to dismiss them all.

Still, I would like to know more about those who have made the accusations.

Anyone know anything?
1) It's rarely a cash grab from a girl, 95% of the time AT LEAST it's about athletes getting away with this type of ****. The only athlete I can remember actually seeing time for this is Mike Tyson.

2) Why is it any of your business who made the accusations?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
1) It's rarely a cash grab from a girl, 95% of the time AT LEAST it's about athletes getting away with this type of ****. The only athlete I can remember actually seeing time for this is Mike Tyson.

2) In case it's that 5% (your number, my guess is closer to 25% in cases with a professional athlete), then we must make sure this isn't like some class-action lawsuit where everyone who can just jumps on the cash bandwagon.
We might not find out, but investigators will look into these woman and their stories.

But make no mistake about it, I don't like Sharper and predict he's guilty on many of these counts. We'll see.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:36 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:

2) In case it's that 5% (your number, my guess is closer to 25% in cases with a professional athlete), then we must make sure this isn't like some class-action lawsuit where everyone who can just jumps on the cash bandwagon.
We might not find out, but investigators will look into these woman and their stories.

But make no mistake about it, I don't like Sharper and predict he's guilty on many of these counts. We'll see.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I don't think it's fair to say 95% of the time it's not a cash grab. We're in no position to make that statement. It's as unfounded as saying the opposite statement that 95% of the time it is a money grab.

This will play out in court, and when more information comes out we'll get a better idea of what happened. It's clearly not looking good for Sharper right now but let's not lump all the other cases in with him. I'd be very skeptical that 95% of the time it's rape.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:35 AM    (permalink
donaldspark
Rookie

donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFLNetwork has the power to decide Darren’s fate. The media is God.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:44 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd try to salvage it though. Your vilma jersey for example, there will be another 51 on the team. Just wait for a guy who you like to take that number and get the nameplate on the back restitched. I'm sure that's cheaper than buying another jersey.
I have an awesome fully authentic top of the line Mark Clayton jersey and I'm just waiting until the Ravens get someone good for #89. It feels like it is never gonna happen. 89 is my number but I never get to wear the jersey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:23 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, bc regardless of the verdict, public perception is he's guilty. And you would never be able to wear it outside of your home anyway so what's the point?

EDIT: Unless you hold onto it, and just replace the name on the back with another name. Could save you some money in the future.
There you go IBC. You have a new Morgan Burnett jersey.

Quote:
It's really disturbing.

The women most likely would've slept with him anyway. Women aren't stupid, they know that when they go back to an athlete's hotel room it's going down.

But it wasn't about having normal sex for him. He wanted to have sex with them while they were passed out. That's a level of sickness I can't begin to understand.
I'm with you. This never ceases to creep me the **** out. I don't see how that would even be something that a person would want to do.

Last edited by WCH : 02-25-2014 at 06:27 AM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
There you go IBC. You have a new Morgan Burnett jersey.
That isn't all that enticing...
Old 02-27-2014, 07:38 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More accusations: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arrant-issued/

Sharper be rapin
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:56 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, if even some of these accusations stick, this guy is never getting out of prison. Time to just buy a new identity and escape to a country with no extradition.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:43 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was some awful information in this thread that was presented as fact without any actual facts to back them up. Sounds like a bunch of liberals.

If two people are drunk and have consensual sex, that is not rape just because they were drunk. That's so stupid and illogical I can't even comprehend it. If there is a state in the US that actually has that law on the books I would be utterly shocked and appalled. I'm just gonna say it's not true until proven otherwise.

If one person is more drunk than the other and they have consensual sex, that too is not a crime.

If one person is sober and one person is drunk and they have consensual sex, that is not rape.

Rape deals with consent and a persons lack of consent or inability to give consent. The word "no" clearly indicates one person is not consenting. That constitutes lack of consent. See the "NO MEANS NO" campaign. Or if someone is physically resisting another persons efforts. That also indicates a person not giving consent.

Age can determine consent (aka statutory rape). All states vary, but the average age is 16 years. At the age of 16 most states say you have enough brain cells to legally give consent. If you bang a 15 year old there's a good chance that's gonna be illegal, but down south the laws are less restrictive so who knows with them. I've heard selling dildos in Texas is illegal. Most state laws - I would assume all state laws, but I've never looked into it - require that a person be at least 16 years of age (or older) before they are allowed to give consent. Some states say 16, 17 or 18.

So what if a 15 year old and 14 year old have "consensual" sex? They both agree to it, but neither are legally capable of giving consent because of their age. They both, technically, could be arrested, but in the interest of justice, very few police departments or district attorney's are going to bother with it.

Words like "forcible compulsion, physically helpless, mentally incapacitated," or "unconscious" pop up when referring to your more serious forms of rape.

If a girl, who is of legal age to give consent, willfully gets herself drunk and bangs a guy, and then says she was raped without ever giving the guy any indication that she did not want to have sex... She would not be considered a rape victim and the guy would not be considered a rape suspect. That is not a rape. I will explain.

To charge a person with a crime you need to show that persons "culpability," or meet the "elements of the crime."

To be charged with an offense the prosecution needs show the actor had "intent" or acted "recklessly" or "knowingly" or with "negligence." So if a girl is drunk and voluntarily has sex with a guy, but regrets it the following day; how is the actor going to be charged? She never made any indication that she did not want to participate. The actor did not know it was not consensual, therefore, he did not intend to commit a crime. If she doesn't say no or does not resist, then it's not rape. The actor is going to assume its consensual (because it is), which means he will assume he is committing no wrongdoing.

If a guy slips something into a girls drink, as with the Sharper cases, which impairs her to such a degree that she becomes incapable of consent, then the actor is, quite obviously, showing intent to commit a rape.

Does that make sense?

Merely being drunk and having sex does not constitute rape. Not to mention drunk sex is the best.

Sharper sounds like he has a lot of evidence against him. And it sounds like he has a disgusting fetish to the point where having sex with a conscious person is no longer sexually gratifying. And there is no doubt he is getting off when doing this. To say rape isn't just about sex, or that it's only about sex, is wrong. It's a case-by-case basis. With Sharper, I bet it has gotten to the point where he can't even achieve orgasm without the woman being unconscious. But that's my highly judgmental and armchair-psychological diagnoses with almost no facts other than what's been reported by the media.

And didn't NFLN have some segment called "pick magnet?" Where it played up his good looks as a "chick magnet" and his ballhawking abilities as a pick magnet... Seems kind of grotesque looking back at it now. He came off as a DBag who couldn't talk about anything or than safety play... And girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 03-01-2014 at 04:37 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:58 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question is the ability to consent. If a person is intoxicated, the question arises whether they were "capable" of giving consent.

You said, in all three examples of alcohol related sex, that the sex was "consensual." If a person is considered "too intoxicated" (gray area) then they legally are "unable to give consent."

If the law or jury determine the person is "too intoxicated" (gray area) to give consent then you can be found guilty of Criminal Sexual Conduct in the Third Degree.

The other gray area is that you must be found to know that the person was highly intoxicated.

Last edited by phlysac : 03-01-2014 at 10:03 AM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could've probably smashed all those same girls without having to use drugs and I'm in the lower middle class. absolutely terrible.
Simply Keak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:06 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
The question is the ability to consent. If a person is intoxicated, the question arises whether they were "capable" of giving consent.

You said, in all three examples of alcohol related sex, that the sex was "consensual."
Consensual was what everyone was describing. If both parties have sex and both are willing participants, then that is consensual sex. Point, blank, period. I don't care how drunk both parties are. If they both want it and / or neither party objects, then it is the very definition of consensual sex. I don't care if the girl feels bad the next day because she cheated on her boyfriend and regrets it. It's not rape. Never will be.

Quote:
If a person is considered "too intoxicated" (gray area) then they legally are "unable to give consent."

If the law or jury determine the person is "too intoxicated" (gray area) to give consent then you can be found guilty of Criminal Sexual Conduct in the Third Degree.
Too intoxicated is referring to someone who is unconscious, asleep. They are incapable of communicating their intentions (if they do or don't want to participate).

I googled that offense and the Michigan statutes came up. Is that the state you were referencing?

I read that law and see nothing where it states that intoxication makes someone legally incapable of consent. I've never heard of it. Sounds more like an urban legend.

I would agree that there is such a thing as too intoxicated. If someone is passed out and you bang them while they are barely coherent, then yes, of course, that's the definition of physically helpless, which is rape. I don't think anyone is debating that.

Posters in this thread indicated that it is illegal to have sex when you're drunk. That's simply not true. If that's the case, then I've been a victim of rape and a rapist with just about every girl I've ever been with. I don't consider myself a rapist or a victim. Because I'm not. It's usually the best when you're drunk.
Quote:
Quote:
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Quote:
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:23 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Too intoxicated is referring to someone who is unconscious, asleep. They are incapable of communicating their intentions (if they do or don't want to participate).
Do not need to be unconscious. Incapacitated. Drunk to the point of slurring words and difficulty walking, as well.

Example. Girl has been making out with a guy at a party all night. She is unable to walk upstairs without falling. He picks her up and carries her to his room. She is conscious the entire time. They engage in intercourse. He is convicted.

This example from a case in Kansas City.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:56 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
Do not need to be unconscious. Incapacitated. Drunk to the point of slurring words and difficulty walking, as well.

Example. Girl has been making out with a guy at a party all night. She is unable to walk upstairs without falling. He picks her up and carries her to his room. She is conscious the entire time. They engage in intercourse. He is convicted.

This example from a case in Kansas City.
Link? That example is way too vague.

Quote:
Girl has been making out with a guy at a party all night.
Basically meaningless.

Quote:
She is unable to walk upstairs without falling.
Is she laughing at herself? If she barely conscious? Are her eyes open? Are they both falling down?

Quote:
He picks her up and carries her to his room.
Why? Because she was going to fall down the steps or because she passed out?

Quote:
She is conscious the entire time.
What does she remember?

Quote:
They engage in intercourse.
Did she continue kissing him in the bedroom? How about oral? Did she give it or receive it? Did she take her cloths off? Did she take his cloths off? If she was conscious did she resist or tell him no? Was she trying to say stop? Was she too drunk to speak? Did she enjoy it? Did she have an orgasm? What was his mindset? Was he saying anything?

Merely being "conscious" and saying "they engage in sex" is not descriptive enough for me to convict someone. You made it sound as if it was a joint effort.

It sounds, in the vague terms you used, that they had consensual sex.

But you are going down the path that I had already talked about. Where someone is so drunk that they can't give consent because their level of intoxication is so high. That's not what was being talked about in this thread, and that's not what I was talking about. Guys on here were making it sound like any time alcohol was involved, you better not have sex, because that's rape. The typical Friday night where a couple gets together at a bar, drive to their place and then have drunk sex; that's perfectly legal. The drunk driving is illegal.

That case is probably describing what I said below. We are just using different terms, but meaning the same thing.

Quote:
I would agree that there is such a thing as too intoxicated. If someone is passed out and you bang them while they are barely coherent, then yes, of course, that's the definition of physically helpless, which is rape. I don't think anyone is debating that.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BigBanger : 03-05-2014 at 05:03 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:28 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Link? That example is way too vague.

Basically meaningless.

Is she laughing at herself? If she barely conscious? Are her eyes open? Are they both falling down?

Why? Because she was going to fall down the steps or because she passed out?

What does she remember?

Did she continue kissing him in the bedroom? How about oral? Did she give it or receive it? Did she take her cloths off? Did she take his cloths off? If she was conscious did she resist or tell him no? Was she trying to say stop? Was she too drunk to speak? Did she enjoy it? Did she have an orgasm? What was his mindset? Was he saying anything?

Merely being "conscious" and saying "they engage in sex" is not descriptive enough for me to convict someone. You made it sound as if it was a joint effort.

It sounds, in the vague terms you used, that they had consensual sex.

But you are going down the path that I had already talked about. Where someone is so drunk that they can't give consent because their level of intoxication is so high. That's not what was being talked about in this thread, and that's not what I was talking about. Guys on here were making it sound like any time alcohol was involved, you better not have sex, because that's rape. The typical Friday night where a couple gets together at a bar, drive to their place and then have drunk sex; that's perfectly legal. The drunk driving is illegal.

That case is probably describing what I said below. We are just using different terms, but meaning the same thing.
Seems as though you are speaking of all the "gray areas" I mentioned earlier.

And, I agree. However, State Legislators are updating many of the nuances of the law to focus more on the behavior of the perp instead of the alleged victim.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Just more bitches trying to get money
lol... This post is win every time more evidence pops up.

New Orleans PD has multiple witnesses that Sharper bragged to about drugging and raping a woman in New Orleans.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
lol... This post is win every time more evidence pops up.

New Orleans PD has multiple witnesses that Sharper bragged to about drugging and raping a woman in New Orleans.
9 times out of 10 it's the case. unless you're ****** up in the head like Sharper is.

You think Big Ben "sexually assaulted" that girl? No she was out to get money.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Those witnesses are trash too. If you know someone who brags to you about raping women why the **** didn't you do anything about it?

They're either bullshitters who have something to gain, or just terrible people who did nothing to stop him.

I don't care how close you are to someone, if they are admitting to raping women, you have to do something about it.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:29 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BigBanger brought the pain with his posts in here. God damn.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote