Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2014, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
9 times out of 10 it's the case. unless you're ****** up in the head like Sharper is.

You think Big Ben "sexually assaulted" that girl? No she was out to get money.
That is the most ******** backwards made up stat I've ever heard.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
BigBanger brought the pain with his posts in here. God damn.
Channeling /pol/ doesn't mean he's making good posts.

Quote:
9 times out of 10 it's the case. unless you're ****** up in the head like Sharper is.

You think Big Ben "sexually assaulted" that girl? No she was out to get money.
You're the worst.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

You're the worst.
explain how i'm the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
That is the most ******** backwards made up stat I've ever heard.
rich athletes dont have to rape fine women. if it happens they're ****** up in the head like Sharper is. i bet you think Kobe raped that girl.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't in Kobe's case, but it certainly happens and your initial dumbass reaction is the only reason this discussion is even taking place.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
explain how i'm the worst.

rich athletes dont have to rape fine women. if it happens they're ****** up in the head like Sharper is. i bet you think Kobe raped that girl.
Rape is not really ever about sex, how many times does this have to be stated?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2014, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't in Kobe's case, but it certainly happens and your initial dumbass reaction is the only reason this discussion is even taking place.
My initial dumbass reaction should be the initial reaction every time an athlete is accused of rape until proven guilty. Brodeur was wrong that 95% it's not a money grab. It's more the other way around.

Quote:
Rape is not really ever about sex, how many times does this have to be stated?
What's it about then Mr Psychologist?
Old 03-07-2014, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
My initial dumbass reaction should be the initial reaction every time an athlete is accused of rape until proven guilty. Brodeur was wrong that 95% it's not a money grab. It's more the other way around.

What's it about then Mr Psychologist?
It's about Power, and having control over the defenseless. I've said that already in this thread. And god, you're so goddamn stupid. Like, to absolutely irrational levels of dumb. I don't understand how you can even operate a computer.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2014, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
It's about Power, and having control over the defenseless. I've said that already in this thread. And god, you're so goddamn stupid. Like, to absolutely irrational levels of dumb. I don't understand how you can even operate a computer.
While true you can't say rape isn't about sex. the pure definition of it involves sex. you can assert power and control without sexually assaulting someone. so to say rape isn't about sex is wrong. sorry you're wrong but don't take it out on me bro.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
While true you can't say rape isn't about sex. the pure definition of it involves sex. you can assert power and control without sexually assaulting someone. so to say rape isn't about sex is wrong. sorry you're wrong but don't take it out on me bro.
It isn't about sex, it's still about power. What easier way to take control over a person than by taking down their sexual defenses? That's why rape is so big in power structures, people are obsessed with power. Yelling at someone doesn't have the same effect as sexually dominating them.

I was calling you a dumbass for asserting that women are trying to grab cash by claiming rape all the time, which isn't close to the truth. It's pretty goddamn clear Big Ben sexually assaulted someone and got away with it because he's Big Ben. It's not my fault you have issues with women.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2014, 05:46 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert Macklin should spend time in a facility with sexual offenders to see how much it's not about the physical act of sex.

You'd be mind blown to see what a truly sexual deviant individual would do to achieve sexual gratification without the act of sex itself.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I don't know how this got turned on me like I think it's just about sex. To rape someone you have to be ****** up in the head. I've stated this multiple times in this thread. I just think when rape allegations are thrown at rich people more times than not it's easier cry rape and settle out of court than be called a *****.

And I agree with everything phlysac just said.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I don't know how this got turned on me like I think it's just about sex. To rape someone you have to be ****** up in the head. I've stated this multiple times in this thread. I just think when rape allegations are thrown at rich people more times than not it's easier cry rape and settle out of court than be called a *****.

And I agree with everything phlysac just said.
Or it's the fact that any time a girl actually is sexually assaulted by an athlete, there are hundreds or thousands of people like yourself who call them *****/liars just trying to **** up a good guy who did nothing wrong. Instead of prosecuting the actual criminal, the victim gets blamed to all hell. This happened in Steubenville and happens CONSTANTLY in high school arenas. And it's pretty goddamn clear when you said "she's lying" to open the thread. You're an idiot, but there are thousands just like you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2014, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Or it's the fact that any time a girl actually is sexually assaulted by an athlete, there are hundreds or thousands of people like yourself who call them *****/liars just trying to **** up a good guy who did nothing wrong. Instead of prosecuting the actual criminal, the victim gets blamed to all hell. This happened in Steubenville and happens CONSTANTLY in high school arenas. And it's pretty goddamn clear when you said "she's lying" to open the thread. You're an idiot, but there are thousands just like you.
Jesus Christ dude where did I ever say let them get away with it? If they did it lock them up but to jump to conclusions every single time and say "yeah he did it. POS lock him up" is stupid. It sounds like anyone ever arrested for rape you'd want locked up. How can you not see what I'm saying? If found guilty lock him up under the jail. Hell anyone who commits rape for that matter but don't come in here like these athletes don't get extorted for money all the time for having consensual sex. And until the other evidence came out I still believed she was lying because I've seen that happen too many times before. You're anger towards me is like I ****** your mom or something. Get over it asshole.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Jesus Christ dude where did I ever say let them get away with it? If they did it lock them up but to jump to conclusions every single time and say "yeah he did it. POS lock him up" is stupid. It sounds like anyone ever arrested for rape you'd want locked up. How can you not see what I'm saying? If found guilty lock him up under the jail. Hell anyone who commits rape for that matter but don't come in here like these athletes don't get extorted for money all the time for having consensual sex. And until the other evidence came out I still believed she was lying because I've seen that happen too many times before. You're anger towards me is like I ****** your mom or something. Get over it asshole.
Like when? It happened with Brian Banks, and outside of that, there's nothing to convince me that it happens frequently. There's far more cases of guys getting away with it...Jerramy Stevens, Roethlisberger, Steubenville until Anonymous went apeshit on them, Maryville, etc. Athletes get away with sexual assault far more often than they're falsely accused, yet you will believe the athletes it seems no matter what.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2014, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bert you're the one being an ass here. Brody only takes offense because there are thousands like you that just assume the girl is lying, and he brought up the example of it being something that happens in High School football where everybody sides with the men. Yes there are situations when the girl does indeed lie, but they are few and far between.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Bert you're the one being an ass here. Brody only takes offense because there are thousands like you that just assume the girl is lying, and he brought up the example of it being something that happens in High School football where everybody sides with the men. Yes there are situations when the girl does indeed lie, but they are few and far between.
I didn't insult him he insulted me yet I'm the asshole? Great logic. And the stuff that happens in high school is not the same as drugging and raping a passed out women. I'd bet the majority are statutory.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

double post
Old 03-07-2014, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a reason I've attempted to avoid this thread for so long since last posting in it. I've always thought Bert was a clueless, but this just further proves it to me.

It isn't surprising. I attempt to avoid threads like this and others, such as the Relationship thread, because my opinions are not particularly popular with the "sports culture" that tends to occur on this site, as well as many others (and in general, with the bro mentality). As I've said before, being raised in a family that is 95% women, I tend to have very different opinions on things such as these. I'm all for joking and humor, but it becomes tiring hearing pseudo-masculine ******** get regurgitated here. Likewise, I am not above "machoism" or whatever you like to call it, as I value people who don't ***** about everything, "manning up," and what have you, but there is a fine line for me.

The fact is: committing rape is VERY VERY easy (although at the same time, it is very very easy to avoid doing). Due to my involvement as a teacher for classes of incoming freshman students, one of the big things we discuss is sexual assault and rape because it is unfortunately VERY common in college, as well as in general. It is also extremely under reported.

I would have to go back and look at the actual statistics, but Bert, stop being so damned foolish. Stop trying to use your own pathetic view as a defense for your ignorant ideas ("well, in most cases its just a money grab!"). Uh, okay. Rape is actually right in line with pretty much every other crime, including burglary and various other crimes, with an EXCEPTIONALLY low rate of being misreported (it was around 3% last time I checked). That is VERY VERY VERY low. Also keep in mind, rape is EXTREMELY under reported because as a society we tend to encourage it. Girls convince themselves it was not rape. Or they're pressured into thinking it wasn't. It's because of views like yours that it becomes the case. You say its a money grab, blame the victim, etc.

Sigh. It annoys the **** out of me. And Brody is 100% correct. Pretty much everyone knows (or clearly not, it seems) that rape is about power, not sex. You clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about if you don't know that, Bert.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:23 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're not fooling me, RIDF shill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:40 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A) It isn't about sex, it's still about power.

B) What easier way to take control over a person than by taking down their sexual defenses?
A) Wrong. It is about sex. And power. If it wasn't about sex, why do straight men rape women, and not men? Because they are only sexually attracted to women, not men. That's your sexual angle there Einstein.

B) What better way to take control over a person than banging them?
How about murdering them? That shows more "control" and "power" than drugging and sticking the **** into them.

To say it has nothing to do with sex is 100% ignorant.
I thought you were smarter than that..... come on now.

This is a sexual-crime period. It's not just an assault, kidnapping, murder, your crimes of power and control.
Sharper wanted to f*** him some women. And he liked f****** him some women against their will.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
A) Wrong. It is about sex. And power. If it wasn't about sex, why do straight men rape women, and not men? Because they are only sexually attracted to women, not men. That's your sexual angle there Einstein.

B) What better way to take control over a person than banging them?
How about murdering them? That shows more "control" and "power" than drugging and sticking the **** into them.

To say it has nothing to do with sex is 100% ignorant.
I thought you were smarter than that..... come on now.

This is a sexual-crime period. It's not just an assault, kidnapping, murder, your crimes of power and control.
Sharper wanted to f*** him some women. And he liked f****** him some women against their will.
Seriously? Straight men never rape men? Take away the easier targets (women) and they totally do that ****.

As for the murder thing...some people do. Everyone's got their own thing that makes them feel powerful. Maybe some people just like to see how they affected the person. You need a survivor for that.

You and Bert both say the dumbest **** when things like this are brought up. Time after time after time. That's exactly why I keep avoiding this thread for days at a time. I knew there'd be some dumb **** like "hoes just out for money" or "he wouldn't rape anyone, he could get laid easy!"

Last edited by Monomach : 03-08-2014 at 09:08 AM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
There is a reason I've attempted to avoid this thread for so long since last posting in it. I've always thought Bert was a clueless, but this just further proves it to me.

It isn't surprising. I attempt to avoid threads like this and others, such as the Relationship thread, because my opinions are not particularly popular with the "sports culture" that tends to occur on this site, as well as many others (and in general, with the bro mentality). As I've said before, being raised in a family that is 95% women, I tend to have very different opinions on things such as these. I'm all for joking and humor, but it becomes tiring hearing pseudo-masculine ******** get regurgitated here. Likewise, I am not above "machoism" or whatever you like to call it, as I value people who don't ***** about everything, "manning up," and what have you, but there is a fine line for me.

The fact is: committing rape is VERY VERY easy (although at the same time, it is very very easy to avoid doing). Due to my involvement as a teacher for classes of incoming freshman students, one of the big things we discuss is sexual assault and rape because it is unfortunately VERY common in college, as well as in general. It is also extremely under reported.

I would have to go back and look at the actual statistics, but Bert, stop being so damned foolish. Stop trying to use your own pathetic view as a defense for your ignorant ideas ("well, in most cases its just a money grab!"). Uh, okay. Rape is actually right in line with pretty much every other crime, including burglary and various other crimes, with an EXCEPTIONALLY low rate of being misreported (it was around 3% last time I checked). That is VERY VERY VERY low. Also keep in mind, rape is EXTREMELY under reported because as a society we tend to encourage it. Girls convince themselves it was not rape. Or they're pressured into thinking it wasn't. It's because of views like yours that it becomes the case. You say its a money grab, blame the victim, etc.

Sigh. It annoys the **** out of me. And Brody is 100% correct. Pretty much everyone knows (or clearly not, it seems) that rape is about power, not sex. You clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about if you don't know that, Bert.
You're wrong. Rape is about achieving sexual gratification. Brody is kind of right and mostly wrong. And rape is easy? Since when? You know this how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Seriously? Straight men never rape men? Take away the easier targets (women) and they totally do that ****.

As for the murder thing...some people do. Everyone's got their own thing that makes them feel powerful. Maybe some people just like to see how they affected the person. You need a survivor for that.

You and Bert both say the dumbest **** when things like this are brought up. Time after time after time. That's exactly why I keep avoiding this thread for days at a time. I knew there'd be some dumb **** like "hoes just out for money" or "he wouldn't rape anyone, he could get laid easy!"
The only time a straight man would rape another man is in jail so bring that **** in here. And women lie all the time about being raped they aren't considered whores. That doesn't take away from others being raped. Never did. But clearly Sharper has a fetish for having sex with unconscious women. That isn't showing "power" or "control" over them because they're passed out. He's not restraining them in any way. So in that regard, in this instance, it's not about power and control.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 03-08-2014 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:05 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What greater power is there over another human being than drugging them??

You've rendered them immobile and COMPLETELY HELPLESS.
If your rush is the power trip of complete submission, nothing gets the job done quite like slipping ****** or similar drug substitute into a woman's drink.

It always bothers me when people argue rape is about power and not sex.
It's always about sex, but one of the underlying subtexts of all sexual encounters is dominance/submission/sadomasochism/masochism.
Who's in control, who's giving, who's receiving. The odd mix of pleasure and pain.
For instance most guys think it's a dominant position to receive oral from a woman, but if you ask a woman when she feels most powerful during sex it's when she has your junk in her mouth. Because technically you are in a vulnerable position and she's controlling what you feel.

I had someone argue to me recently that the proof of the p ssification of the American male is evident in the sheer volume of porn with women-on-top and scenes of anal intercourse.
LOL. Whatever.
Sex in complicated. Rape isn't.
If a girl is too intoxicated to remember your name, it's probably not a good idea to go there.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
You're wrong. Rape is about achieving sexual gratification. Brody is kind of right and mostly wrong. And rape is easy? Since when? You know this how?

The only time a straight man would rape another man is in jail so bring that **** in here. And women lie all the time about being raped they aren't considered whores. That doesn't take away from others being raped. Never did. But clearly Sharper has a fetish for having sex with unconscious women. That isn't showing "power" or "control" over them because they're passed out. He's not restraining them in any way. So in that regard, in this instance, it's not about power and control.
Wrong. Guys will do it to assert power and dominance regardless. If it's a guy, they odn't really care. And my god you're wrong on the rest. Women lie about being raped 3% of the time or so, it's a certified statistic that Forenci brought up. With the unconscious thing...are you serious? Do you realize that he has complete control and power over them while they're unconscious, and that's a huge turn-on for him? Power is what matters to him here, and he's getting sexual gratification in power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
What greater power is there over another human being than drugging them??

You've rendered them immobile and COMPLETELY HELPLESS.
If your rush is the power trip of complete submission, nothing gets the job done quite like slipping ****** or similar drug substitute into a woman's drink.

It always bothers me when people argue rape is about power and not sex.
It's always about sex, but one of the underlying subtexts of all sexual encounters is dominance/submission/sadomasochism/masochism.
Who's in control, who's giving, who's receiving. The odd mix of pleasure and pain.
For instance most guys think it's a dominant position to receive oral from a woman, but if you ask a woman when she feels most powerful during sex it's when she has your junk in her mouth. Because technically you are in a vulnerable position and she's controlling what you feel.

I had someone argue to me recently that the proof of the p ssification of the American male is evident in the sheer volume of porn with women-on-top and scenes of anal intercourse.
LOL. Whatever.
Sex in complicated. Rape isn't.
If a girl is too intoxicated to remember your name, it's probably not a good idea to go there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-08-2014, 05:01 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote