Old 01-29-2014, 04:40 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed36 View Post
LOL....you took the words out of my mouth
as opposed to the ones where you explain either of your mocks? i like the double down on the worthlessness of the pick, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
You really are just too cool aren't you
brilliant. keep bringing back high school, bro.

Last edited by njx9 : 01-29-2014 at 04:43 PM.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:21 PM    (permalink
fed36
Veteran

fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
as opposed to the ones where you explain either of your mocks? i like the double down on the worthlessness of the pick, though.

brilliant. keep bringing back high school, bro.
I might have felt so inclined to explain if you had done more than just ***** about. You say you dont like the selection of a tackle but offer nothing in what you think is a better choice. It is not like you were offering constructive criticism - so I ignored it
fed36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I might have felt so inclined to explain if you had done more than just ***** about. You say you dont like the selection of a tackle but offer nothing in what you think is a better choice. It is not like you were offering constructive criticism - so I ignored it
At this stage there is no reason to believe that Clady, Franklin and Clark wont be the the starting and backup tackles next season for the Broncos.

CB and SS are huge needs for the Broncos, as is an ILB. WR will most likely also be a priority. DL could be important (again) depending on FA/resigning guys.

OG outside possiblity depending on whether Beadles is resigned.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:35 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
ah, so we've jumped straight to playing the victim. cool.

whatever, everyone's entitled to their own ideas, no matter how pants-on-head they might be. i'm sure you have a lot of really valid ideas about why denver would even consider a tackle that suggest a high degree of careful thought and consideration that you won't ever actually explain because you're not actually here for feedback/criticism.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:01 PM    (permalink
fed36
Veteran

fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
ah, so we've jumped straight to playing the victim. cool.

whatever, everyone's entitled to their own ideas, no matter how pants-on-head they might be. i'm sure you have a lot of really valid ideas about why denver would even consider a tackle that suggest a high degree of careful thought and consideration that you won't ever actually explain because you're not actually here for feedback/criticism.
First off - this will be my last response to you.

Second - I am not playing the victim....I choose to ignore because of my own choice....and I choose who I decide to converse with.

I was not sure of giving Denver a tackle but I admit I threw it out there....the first time you just bitched and offered no alternative, so i decided not to change it. Tambathia has offered some alternatives that make sense, and next time around i MIGHT do just those. But at the end of the day I am interested in feedback, but remember feedback is just that, it is feedback, merely a suggestion. And although I value hearing it, no one here owes you anthing, no one here is compelled to follow anyone's suggestion. so don't get all high and mighty just because someone did not decide to listen to your suggestion, especially when you offer no alternatives.
fed36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Dacitykats
Rookie

Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.

No way would I be behind Trent in the 1st round for the panthers. Even if Hardy walks, he would not be bpa at the 28th pick.
Dacitykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:48 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't like the first two picks for the Jets, but those are good positions to target. I'm fine with the other picks.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:18 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He always knows exactly what the broncos are going to do. Just like when he knew they didnt need a RB when they took slowshon, just like they absolutely didnt need a TE when they drafted julius thomas and virgil green in the same draft, just like they only needed DT when they took von miller.

If you dont listen to his suggestions and his alone when mock drafting the broncos you are a complete idiot