Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-03-2014, 07:28 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Vee Dub's Post Super Bowl Mock

1. Houston Texans: Theodore Bridgewater, QB-Louisville
The Texans begin the O'Brien era with arguably the top signal caller in 2014.

2. St. Louis Rams: Greg Robinson, T-Auburn
The Rams choose potential over polish, gambling on the massive Robinson.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Johnny Manziel, QB-Texas A&M
The Jags surprise by taking Johnny Football.

4. Cleveland Browns: Derek Carr, QB-Fresno St.
The Browns may need to sit Carr a year or two to bring him along, but with Hoyer and Campbell they can afford to do so.

5. Oakland Raiders: Jadeveon Clowney, DE-South Carolina
The Raiders add the most dynamic defensive lineman in the draft to their front 7, much to the chagrin of the Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos.

6. Atlanta Falcons: Jake Matthews, T-Texas A&M
The Falcons take Matthews to protect Ryan's blindside and are happy to do so.

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sammy Watkins, WR-Clemson
The Bucs are pleased to let Glennon throw bombs to Watkins.

8. Minnesota Vikings: Anthony Barr, LB-UCLA
The Vikes would love to see Barr bearing down on Cutler, Stafford and Rodgers.

9. Buffalo Bills: Eric Ebron, TE-North Carolina
The Bills round out their electrifying offense by giving Manuel a safety valve.

10. Detroit Lions: Khalil Mack, LB-Buffalo
The Lions add this dynamic playmaker to an already stout front 7.

11. Tennessee Titans: Louis Nix, DT-Notre Dame
The Titans add a big, athletic nose to their line.

12. New York Giants: Justin Gilbert, CB-Oklahoma St.
The Giants seek a big-play artist at corner and Gilbert is their man. Will contribute in the return game too.

13. St. Louis Rams: Kelvin Benjamin, WR-Florida St.
The Rams face an uphill battle with the Niners and Super Bowl champs, but Robinson and Benjamin top off their tank of talent.

14. Chicago Bears: Ra'Shede Hageman, DT-Minnesota
The Bears take a chance on the most athletic defensive tackle in the class.

15. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jace Amaro, TE-Texas Tech
The Steelers have options but decide to give Big Ben a big target to throw too.

16. Baltimore Ravens: Stephon Tuitt, DE-Notre Dame
The Ravens are thrilled to add a 5-tech like Tuitt, this seems too logical to actually happen.

17. Dallas Cowboys: Aaron Donald, DT-Pittsburgh
The Cowboys land a stud 3-tech, measurable concerns likely knock Donald down further.

18. New York Jets: Mike Evans, WR-Texas A&M
The Jets snare the 3rd Aggie off the board, Evans will make Geno a happy camper.

19. Miami Dolphins: Antonio Richardson, T-Tennessee
The Dolphins would plug the dimunitive “Tiny” Richardson on Tannehill's blindside.

20. Arizona Cardinals: Zach Martin, T-Notre Dame
The Cardinals tag the 3rd Golden Domer here after considering Bortles as QBOTF.

21. Green Bay Packers: Kony Ealy, LB-Missouri
The Packers add the type of athlete they are looking for: big, fast, and aggressive.

22. Philadelphia Eagles: Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix, S-Alabama
The Eagles laugh all the way to Tuscaloosa and bring HaHa back with them.

23. Kansas City Chiefs: Calvin Pryor, S-Louisville
The Chiefs need a corner, a 5-tech, and a receiver but decide to pair Pryor with Pro Bowler and fellow 1st Rounder Eric Berry.

24. Cincinnati Bengals: Darqueze Dennard, CB-Michigan St.
The Bengals feel it's a high crime for Dennard to fall this far and gladly welcome him to Cincy.

25. San Diego Chargers: David Yankey, G-Stanford
The Chargers could go many directions, but Rivers is the heart and soul of that team and keeping him upright is a must.

26. Cleveland Browns: Marqise Lee, WR-Southern California
The Browns give Derek Carr another weapon opposite Josh Gordon.

27. New Orleans Saints: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB-Nebraska
The Saints show the first signs of the Richard Sherman Effect. (It's gonna happen somewhere.)

28. Carolina Panthers: Taylor Lewan, T-Michigan
The Panthers snag one of the few remaining top tier linemen with a plethora of receivers sliding to the 2nd.

29. New England Patriots: Kelcy Quarles, DT-South Carolina
The Patriots hope Quarles production wasn't a product of Jadeveon Clowney's presence.

30. San Francisco 49ers: Odell Beckham, WR-Louisiana St.
The Niners diversify the receiving corps with the dynamic Beckham (my favorite player this year.)

31. Denver Broncos: LaMarcus Joyner, CB-Florida St.
The Broncos add Joyner, who is undersized but he can play.

32. Seattle Seahawks: Cyrus Kouandjio, T-Alabama
The Seahawks add a top notch blocker to help Wilson's development.

Top Available: Bortles, Cooks, Landry, Matthews, ASJ, Martin, Murphy, Jernigan, Johnson, Attaochu, Ford, Jeffcoat, Shazier, Van Noy, Skov, Gaines, Purifoy, Roby, Verrett, and Bucannon.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:38 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this is the 1st mock I've seen with Bortles not going in round 1. Also the St. louis picks are both gambles, we've tried that before, didn't work out so well. I'll take polished.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:21 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good KC pick
Old 02-03-2014, 10:33 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Ravens go for a defensive lineman early it probably will be a defensive end. Tuitt or Hageman would be a nice pick. I'm guessing this will be an offensive-heavy draft though and especially early on.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that KC pick a lot.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i personally prefer Dennard over Gilbert but I can't complain about the pick at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:40 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dig that Eagles pick.

Very interesting with Bortles, and with Seattle being the hometown team I follow what people have for them...and while I think OL is a need, I really expect them to take a playmaker. Just a hunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes Please.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Belichick isn't going to draft Kelcy Quarles.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:49 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can be okay with the Saints pick, but if you feel Bucannon is up there (like I do) go ahead and give him us. This is by far one of the better mocks for the Saints, and it is only one pick.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not mind Stanley Jean-Baptiste. And who knows, by draft day, he might emerge as a first rounder. But I tend to think at this point, he's a late second rounder. And in the second, I would be jumping for joy over the pick. But at least you got one of the positions right as CB, along with WR, is our top need. I do hate, however, seeing Marquise Lee go one pick ahead of us. Anyway, Beckham over Jean-Baptiste.

Last edited by Seasonticketholder : 02-09-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:24 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the board fell this way, i would be glad with the Vikings getting Barr @ 8, but i would also expect them to trade back into the back end of the 1st round to grab Bortles
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice effort with the 49ers pick but I'll pas and either take Mathews or even Dee Ford at DE and wide out.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:55 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd lose my **** if the Dolphins passed on both Lewan AND Kouandjio in favor of Tiny. He's not the player that those two are IMO.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:46 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Bortles and Ford will be late 20s picks and some team will trade up for them. But since I'm not projecting trades...

Thanks for the feedback fellas.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donald to the boys
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:47 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

23. Kansas City Chiefs: Calvin Pryor, S-Louisville
The Chiefs need a corner, a 5-tech, and a receiver but decide to pair Pryor with Pro Bowler and fellow 1st Rounder Eric Berry.

God please no.