Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-06-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Steelers Current Big Board

I guessing it looks like this.

1.Carriker
2.Timmons
3.Revis
4.Hall
5.Houston
6.Staley
7.Brown
8.Bowe
9.Jarrett

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
PittPete
Rookie

PittPete PittPete PittPete

I'm hoping you're smoking the good stuff; as that board is loaded with guys I'm praying we don't touch. Leon Hall is probably the most overrated cb in the country. Staley, is an athlete; not a lineman. Timmons would be a good 2nd or 3rd round pick; his stock is skyrocketing for some reason. bowe and Jarrett are fine except I can't see us wasting a high pick on a wr. Houston and Revis are good picks but neither should be available at our second pick. Levi Brown won't be there at 15.
PittPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

darnik44two smells like sex panther.darnik44two smells like sex panther.

Timmons is one player I really hope they stay away from. For one, I feel he's one of the most overated players in recent memory, and is a bust waiting to happen. He's not a 3-4 OLB (too small 6-0 7/8, 237). If they take any OLB at any point of the draft it only makes sense to me that it would be a tweener who could move to DE if they eventually go to the Tampa 2. I like LaMarr Woodley in the 2nd. With the future of the defensive scheme up in the air, I feel it's important that anyone they draft on that side of the ball be versatile. Adam Carriker, Alan Branch, LaMarr Woodley (2nd), and Anthony Spencer (2nd) are all guys that could fit either the 3-4 or Tampa 2.
darnik44two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying I like or dislike these guys I just think this is how the team is leaning

I don't hate the Timmons or the Carriker pick....but I'm not a fan of Hall, Houston or Revis.....I don't like Staley either.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hope your kidding with that.

How is Jarvis Moss not even in the top 9.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i say jammal anderson is #1
okoye #2
carriker #3
timmons#4
moss#5
branch#6
bowe#7
bown#8
houston#9
revis#10

based on who has been visiting, who the steelers visted during pro days, and also who i want hahah (which is mainly the top 3)
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
i say jammal anderson is #1
okoye #2
carriker #3
timmons#4
moss#5
branch#6
bowe#7
bown#8
houston#9
revis#10

based on who has been visiting, who the steelers visted during pro days, and also who i want hahah (which is mainly the top 3)
i like this list. maybe not the order, but the list itself. if we picked up a CB i would want Houston before Revis but slowly and mainly because he played in the SEC, which i think we can all agree, the toughest conference in college. and is that a northern thing to do?? put the numbers at the end of the names on the list??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i like this list. maybe not the order, but the list itself. if we picked up a CB i would want Houston before Revis but slowly and mainly because he played in the SEC, which i think we can all agree, the toughest conference in college. and is that a northern thing to do?? put the numbers at the end of the names on the list??
lol i was just typing them as i was saying them in my head

after 5 i realized it but i was already committed to doing it that way
Old 04-09-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
lol i was just typing them as i was saying them in my head

after 5 i realized it but i was already committed to doing it that way
haha alright just making sure, thinking i was going to be ahead of the game whenever it got down here. and did you see what the noobtard said in the faneca thread?? please go neg rep him.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

yeah i did that guys an idiot