Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:29 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
You rep me for completely ignoring what you said but you completely didn't understand my post. I am saying no woman reasonably expects to get punched in the face for spitting on someone. If the man just walks away she looks like a complete *****. If he punches her in the face and knocks her out then he looks like a scoundrel.

My analogy to hitting a woman is like hitting a child went completely over your head, a kid should expect to get reprimanded for doing something wrong/stupid but not reasonably expect to get punched in the face. An athlete punching either in the face could cause serious harm and or death.

For you to be saying "well she was at fault too!" is your way of trying to find some little bit of a way to defend Ray Rice. No **** she is probably at fault in some way, I doubt Ray Rice was just like "Midnight, lets clock my fiance in the face!" That still doesn't give any justification to what he did, if in case he hit her hard enough to knock her out.

Since you were unable to grasp my previous post, I hope this one does not go over your head as well.
How am I defending Rice? I am not trying to say that what he did was right or justified. I am saying that she is just as much as a piece of **** for spitting on someone and should be blamed for the incident as much as Rice. I can almost guarantee that if she didn't spit on him she didn't get punched. That isn't her fault? Are you saying that women do not know that spitting on someone is disgusting and one of the worse ways to disrespect someone? Are you saying as his fiancee that she didn't know that spitting on him would make him react out of the normal? If you do not know that spitting on someone can get you punched in the face you have never left your house or been spit on or spit on anyone. Rice is a Raven so I see where you think I am just being a Rice fan. I am telling you honestly I could care less if he was a women beater or not. As long as he plays good. I do not base who I am a fan of in sports on their personal life. I am speaking on the fact that women walk about thinking they can do whatever they want with no consequence and that women ran into someone who doesn't apply to the don't ever hit a women idea. ONCE AGAIN! That is not me saying that he should of hit her or that it is justified. I am saying that she knows what she was doing and she knew the risk she was taking.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:32 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Eh, it is people's opinions on what they would do. But at the end of the day, if you spit in my face, and I knock you out, I'm going to jail and have no one to blame but myself. That's the way I look at it.

Unless she physically harmed Rice or was a serious threat to do harm to him, Rice should be in jail and it would be 100% his fault.
What you "deserve" and what "are within the letter of the law" are completely different things.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get that you guys think I am defending Rice but I have never said that he shouldn't be locked up or that he shouldn't be suspended or whatever happens to him. I am just saying she is to blame as well.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 02-20-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
What you "deserve" and what "are within the letter of the law" are completely different things.
Agreed and that's my point. Someone may have "deserved" to be punched in the face (based on individual opinions), but in no way does what it is perceived they "deserved" determine fault.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
How am I defending Rice? I am not trying to say that what he did was right or justified. I am saying that she is just as much as a piece of **** for spitting on someone and should be blamed for the incident as much as Rice. I can almost guarantee that if she didn't spit on him she didn't get punched. That isn't her fault? Are you saying that women do not know that spitting on someone is disgusting and one of the worse ways to disrespect someone? Are you saying as his fiancee that she didn't know that spitting on him would make him react out of the normal? If you do not know that spitting on someone can get you punched in the face you have never left your house or been spit on or spit on anyone. Rice is a Raven so I see where you think I am just being a Rice fan. I am telling you honestly I could care less if he was a women beater or not. As long as he plays good. I do not base who I am a fan of in sports on their personal life. I am speaking on the fact that women walk about thinking they can do whatever they want with no consequence and that women ran into someone who doesn't apply to the don't ever hit a women idea. ONCE AGAIN! That is not me saying that he should of hit her or that it is justified. I am saying that she knows what she was doing and she knew the risk she was taking.
Clearly you DO care or you would not be here posting. If you didn't care you would not be posting here.

And yes, you ARE justifying him. You obviously just have no idea what that means.

I'm sure she REALLY would have spit on him if she expected to get beat up and knocked out. You seem to think this is the only response, but as Poop posted there are a MILLION different alternatives to beating her and knocking her out.

She should NEVER had to expect to being punched, hit, or anything. It is not in the slightest bit her fault. If he had spit back. Okay fine, if she's going to do it I suppose he can to. The problem is he escalated it times a thousand.

And he gets "disrespected" and then its her fault for getting knocked out? Give me a ******* break. He should man the **** up and walk away. That would have been a prudent response.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

If I spit on or hit anyone and get knocked out it is my fault. I can't see it any other way.

John Wall
Old 02-20-2014, 04:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't read a single insinuation in this thread that Rice was in the right or that it is alright to hit a woman, so we can all calm down.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-20-2014, 04:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I spit on or hit anyone and get knocked out it is my fault. I can't see it any other way.
The difference is you are a dude. Sure its double standards but Rice probably weighs twice what she does and probably hits 25x harder than she does.

Is she completely free from blame... no. Does she deserved to be knocked out... **** no.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 02-20-2014 at 04:46 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:43 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Clearly you DO care or you would not be here posting. If you didn't care you would not be posting here.

And yes, you ARE justifying him. You obviously just have no idea what that means.

I'm sure she REALLY would have spit on him if she expected to get beat up and knocked out. You seem to think this is the only response, but as Poop posted there are a MILLION different alternatives to beating her and knocking her out.

She should NEVER had to expect to being punched, hit, or anything. It is not in the slightest bit her fault. If he had spit back. Okay fine, if she's going to do it I suppose he can to. The problem is he escalated it times a thousand.

And he gets "disrespected" and then its her fault for getting knocked out? Give me a ******* break. He should man the **** up and walk away. That would have been a prudent response.
I completely agree with what you are saying he should of did but in reality that doesn't happen all the time. In reality people get punched in the face for spitting on someone. So in reality you should know that is a possibility. Just because I am saying she is at fault too doesn't mean I am saying Rice isn't to blame. I am saying that she is to blame as well. When people are angry and drunk they make bad decisions just like her bad decision to spit on Rice who then made a bad decision to hit her.

John Wall
Old 02-20-2014, 04:48 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
The difference is you are a dude. Sure its double standards but Rice probably weighs twice what she does and probably hits 25x harder than he does.

Is she completely free from blame... no. Does she deserved to be knocked out... **** no.
Which is pretty much what he is saying. She put herself at risk by provoking a large, angry, and apparently boundary-less man. He deserves whatever comes to him, but I think she would be better off next time if she, ya know, doesn't spit in someone's face.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-20-2014, 04:49 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone, just watch the damn Bill Burr video. He explains it better than anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:53 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Everyone, just watch the damn Bill Burr video. He explains it better than anyone.
The video was great and what I was trying to say. Maybe I am not smart enough to write it out without seeming like I am condoning women beating but I tried my best to make that clear. I like the debate it is a topic going around in Baltimore(Where I am from) so coming on here and getting the rest of the worlds point of view is something I looked forward too since it happened. I am actually surprised that it took so long for it to be a thread.

John Wall
Old 02-20-2014, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I completely agree with what you are saying he should of did but in reality that doesn't happen all the time. In reality people get punched in the face for spitting on someone. So in reality you should know that is a possibility. Just because I am saying she is at fault too doesn't mean I am saying Rice isn't to blame. I am saying that she is to blame as well. When people are angry and drunk they make bad decisions just like her bad decision to spit on Rice who then made a bad decision to hit her.
Thing is, no one is saying it isn't her fault as well. Harping on that just makes it look like your defending Rice even more.

I get you. Somtimes you run into the wrong one. Difference in this situation is that Rice has too much to lose to get baited into this kind of bullshh. But he didn't give a ****. Now he's going down in flames.

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Thing is, no one is saying it isn't her fault as well. Harping on that just makes it look like your defending Rice even more.

I get you. Somtimes you run into the wrong one. Difference in this situation is that Rice has too much to lose to get baited into this kind of bullshh. But he didn't give a ****. Now he's going down in flames.
Exactly. Everyone knows shes an idiot for spitting in his face if that's the case.

Everyone else's point is even though she is an idiot in that case, spitting in the face =/= knocking your fiance out.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:14 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The video was great and what I was trying to say. Maybe I am not smart enough to write it out without seeming like I am condoning women beating but I tried my best to make that clear. I like the debate it is a topic going around in Baltimore(Where I am from) so coming on here and getting the rest of the worlds point of view is something I looked forward too since it happened. I am actually surprised that it took so long for it to be a thread.
I'm from the DMV too, I haven't heard any debates going around yet, but I think most people will agree that if you hit a woman, you're an asshole, but that doesn't make the woman a saint who did nothing wrong. People have breaking points. If you poke and prod someone enough, they're gonna snap. They're not justified in acts of violence in that situation, but like Burr says in the video "They have instigating in hockey."

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:25 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only time I would think about laying a hand on a woman would be if they were someone I didn't know and they were like gouging my eyes out or hitting me with a weapon of some sort. Most reasonable people just subdue the woman or a friend steps in when they are being a ***** and stops them.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh, shut up. All of you. buncha gossipy old ladies in here.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Much ado about nothing here.

It's not like he killed anyone, like Hernandez, or Lewis, or Carruth, or Stallworth.... or worse, like Vick. Oh wait.....
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:01 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Much ado about nothing here.

It's not like he killed anyone, like Hernandez, or Lewis, or Carruth, or Stallworth.... or worse, like Vick. Oh wait.....
Good thing he's not gay, though. Don't need THAT kind of distraction in the locker room.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This entire thread is pure garbage.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This entire thread is pure garbage.
yep, it's pretty terrible, especially this last page, the only thing worth the time is Bill Burr

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where that video at of him dragging her out of the elevator?
Old 02-21-2014, 07:34 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
where that video at of him dragging her out of the elevator?
you can e-mail me at me@spin.com if you want it, I will send it.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This entire thread has gone off the rails fast. I mean, I get that this is an all male football forum, but yeesh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL so this is why you shouldn't venture into the Pro Football forum at DC. Nice.

On the positive side for Ray Rice is that he got more than three yards out of the elevator after knocking his fiancee out. That's better than his average.

Seriously though people sicken me. A man knocks his fiancee out and because he's an NFL football player he gets defended. I don't care if she spit on you or not. Walk out of the elevator and leave her ass there. Hell if it really traumatized Ray Rice he could have gotten security and reported her "assault" rather than taking care of it the thug way.

Sucker punching is for cowards and fools. Sucker punching a woman is beyond reproach. I wish nothing but the worst for Ray Rice. Goodell should roast him and the NFL can spin it into a "we love women" banner cry.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-21-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote