Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:57 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't fathom the argument that this woman is in some way to blame for being physically assaulted by a professional athlete.

Criticize her all you want for being disgusting but to say she should have known spitting on him would possibly lead to getting hit in the face is ridiculous.

Firstly, there are very few things that should lead a man to hit someone, and spitting is not one of them. Because some people will do it does not make it an appropriate reaction.

Secondly, she was clearly drunk and obviosuly not capable of making the best decisions in the first place. What she did was likely a split second decision which makes her look like trash. Once again does not equate to her deserving to be hit by a large man.

Thirdly, how many people in life weigh up all the possible outcomes before doing most things? People make bad decisions all the time. Some people cheat on their significant others, not always in a calculating way. It can be a spur of the moment thing where they probably aren't thinking. They didn't weigh up the pros and cons of doing it. Also, many people have been physically assaulted for cheating. Does that mean anyone who cheats is to blame for being assaulted in future?

Ray Rice is 100% to blame for this scenario if it is as clear cut as is being made out. If you are blaming the woman for Rice hitting her then there is obviously a case to be made that you can blame Rice for being spat on. She didn't just do it out of the blue. What if he called her a ****? Is that justification to spit on someone in the same way that being spat on is justification for hitting someone?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:40 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ee-unconscious

Quick, lets spin it now to say because she touched him it was okay to knock her out because I'm a Ravens fan!

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:53 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
The difference is you are a dude. Sure its double standards but Rice probably weighs twice what she does and probably hits 25x harder than she does.

Is she completely free from blame... no. Does she deserved to be knocked out... **** no.
Yeah, I've haven't personally known many women who weren't substantially weaker than I am, and I'm not a world class athlete. I know that there are some women who are built like a brick shithouse, but this clearly wasn't one of those women. I think the comparison to hitting a kid is a pretty good one.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ee-unconscious

Quick, lets spin it now to say because she touched him it was okay to knock her out because I'm a Ravens fan!
Sad thing is if he could hit the hole as hard as he hits women Ray Rice would be a perennial 2,000 yard rusher.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:56 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Because some people will do it does not make it an appropriate reaction.
You just completely contradicted yourself. If some people will punch you for spitting on them, it is a foreseeable outcome and by spitting in someone's face you open yourself up to that risk. No one is saying hitting her because she spat on him was appropriate...

What are you gaining by acting holier-than-thou?

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 02-21-2014 at 09:59 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:07 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This chick spit on Rice for a reason, even if it wasn't a good one. Maybe they were talking about his side pieces, or any number of reasons.

I have a feeling Rice knew his chick was heated about something and IMO should not have been surprised when she spat on him.

Anytime I've been slapped by a female or kicked(once!lol), I kind of saw it coming, if only subconsciously.

It's not like meeting someone from this forum IRL and the first thing they do is spit in your face.

Ray Rice isn't the first NFL player who's had issues with a significant other, but you just can't go around hitting women like they're men if you're life isn't being threatened.

I can't wait to see the vid where Ray Rice initially knocked his GF out.

What's funny is we all know he won't be cut because beating up chicks isn't an unforgivable offense in the NFL.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:09 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You just completely contradicted yourself. If some people will punch you for spitting on them, it is a foreseeable outcome and by spitting in someone's face you open yourself up to that risk. No one is saying hitting her because she spat on him was appropriate...

What are you gaining by acting holier-than-thou?
How am I acting holier-than-thou? By saying that hitting someone for spitting on you is not the correct response? I didn't realise that was holier-than-thou I just thought that is not what normal people do. I'm not being preachy, not taking a moral high ground or anything, what I am saying is Rice is to blame for hitting her, it was his action.

Also, I don't see how I am contradicting myself. People do things for the most ridiculous reasons. Guys hit people for looking at their girls. Are you therefore opening yourself to get hit by looking at a girl? Is that not surely a freseeable outcome as well...since you know it happens sometimes.

I am not absolving the girl because as I said what she did is disgusting but how is Rice not 100% to blame for hitting her? Is there not any other response he could have had? And once again, if anyone blames her because she spat on him, surely he deserves some blame for doing whatever he did that made her decide to spit on him?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:13 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Sad thing is if he could hit the hole as hard as he hits women Ray Rice would be a perennial 2,000 yard rusher.
For a second I thought you were talking about Trent Richardson, then I realized he doesn't hit women, he just has sex with 8 at the same time and makes a video.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:23 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
How am I acting holier-than-thou? By saying that hitting someone for spitting on you is not the correct response? I didn't realise that was holier-than-thou I just thought that is not what normal people do. I'm not being preachy, not taking a moral high ground or anything, what I am saying is Rice is to blame for hitting her, it was his action.

Also, I don't see how I am contradicting myself. People do things for the most ridiculous reasons. Guys hit people for looking at their girls. Are you therefore opening yourself to get hit by looking at a girl? Is that not surely a freseeable outcome as well...since you know it happens sometimes.

I am not absolving the girl because as I said what she did is disgusting but how is Rice not 100% to blame for hitting her? Is there not any other response he could have had? And once again, if anyone blames her because she spat on him, surely he deserves some blame for doing whatever he did that made her decide to spit on him?
The point is everyone already knows it isn't the correct action to take. Literally no one has said what Rice did was fine. You're making up arguments out of nothing to tell everyone that you think what Rice did was wrong, but I don't see the point of anyone saying that because it's just so obvious and no one has disputed that.

Hitting someone because they spat on you isn't really "ridiculous" though. As stupid and unreasonable as it may be, I think it's quite a likely response for some people. You can't compare spitting on someone to looking at a guys girlfriend, they're completely different.

It's impossible to assign blame accurately because we don't really know what happened and we weren't there. But even then, blame isn't just a black and white thing where one person is 100% to blame and the other is 0% to blame. Saying the girl has no blame in the situation is basically saying nothing she did lead to what Rice did. And that clearly isn't true. You can go back and look at what Rice did to make her spit on him and on and on, it's kind of pointless.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-21-2014, 10:35 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens sure have a lot of woman beaters on their team -- Ray Rice, Terrell Suggs, and LB Albert McClellan. Normally I would approve of teammates finding a common hobby to create bonding, but I'm thinking more in the lines of fishing, coin collecting, or pickup basketball. But it's Richard Sherman that gets called a thug.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a disgusting thing to spit on someone, but there's a small chance of any long term consequences. You're unlikely to get sick because someone spit on you. If the person that spits on you is your fiancee, well you've already swapped spit with her anyway. Hitting someone hard enough to knock them unconscious poses serious risk of long term consequences. People have literally died from being punched. I would never want to be spit on, but I'd much rather be spit on than get punched in the head. In no way does being spit on justify a punch to the head. It just doesn't. If someone spits on you, find a better way to make them regret it.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:12 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And this goes to show you, that we don't know any of these player or who they really are. We only see glimpses of the player, and what their PR team really want us to see.

Should he be tried and given due process, yes. Will the company that hired him do anything about it? Probably not. Should they? Sure, if you are going to punish a player for fighting dogs, or alleged rapes, why not this?
Old 02-21-2014, 11:20 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all i can say is that good thing i swaped Ray Rice for Eddie Lacy in the War keeper league

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:05 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like the Ravens to penalize Rice, since Goddell isn't going to do anything. Has anybody in the NFL ever been suspended for domestic violence under Goodell? I can't remember one.

There's something I've been wondering for a while -- how come there are no cases in which a white NFL player hit his girlfriend or wife? White guys committing domestic violence obviously happens in regular society. The closest things to it was then Raiders head coach Tom Cable (now Seattle's OL coach), and Jason Peter, a white DT who hit a woman while at Nebraska before he was drafted by the Giants (and his career went nowhere). Is the lack of DV cases against white players a race related coverup by the police?
Old 02-21-2014, 01:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
all i can say is that good thing i swaped Ray Rice for Eddie Lacy in the War keeper league
Who on earth was stupid enough to trade you Lacy for Rice?
Old 02-21-2014, 03:00 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I would like the Ravens to penalize Rice, since Goddell isn't going to do anything. Has anybody in the NFL ever been suspended for domestic violence under Goodell? I can't remember one.

There's something I've been wondering for a while -- how come there are no cases in which a white NFL player hit his girlfriend or wife? White guys committing domestic violence obviously happens in regular society. The closest things to it was then Raiders head coach Tom Cable (now Seattle's OL coach), and Jason Peter, a white DT who hit a woman while at Nebraska before he was drafted by the Giants (and his career went nowhere). Is the lack of DV cases against white players a race related coverup by the police?
What percentage of White players are there in the NFL??

Don't be shady dude.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
What percentage of White players are there in the NFL??

Don't be shady dude.
If this was serious a serious question: 30.1% in 2012.

Quote:
During the NFL’s 2012 season, the percentage of African-American players decreased to 66.3 percent in 2012 from 66.6 percent during the 2011 season. The percentage of whites in 2012 decreased to 30.1 percent from 31 percent in 2011. The percentage of Latinos, Asian/Pacific Islander, “other” and international players were 0.7 percent, 1.1 percent, 1.8 percent and 1.4 percent, respectively.

And did you really expect any better from Midwest Jimmy? The guy is outrageously racist and has said far worse than implying African Americans beat their significant others more often. At least this time he's not calling for segregation again...

On the topic of Ray Rice: After video review officials have confirmed that Ray Rice fumbles people too.

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-21-2014 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
And did you really expect any better from Midwest Jimmy? The guy is outrageously racist and has said far worse than implying African Americans beat their significant others more often. At least this time he's not calling for segregation again.
Hey Trogdor, you need to learn how to read. The point of my post is that I am clearly questioning if racist police are covering up certain crimes by white players. And when the hell did I ever write anything about segregation? I thought I left nonsense like your post behind when the CBSSports NFL message board folded.

Quote:
On the topic of Ray Rice: After video review officials have confirmed that Ray Rice fumbles people too.
Hey, you're making fun of Ray Rice. I guess that makes you racist, at least according to you're own logic.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 02-21-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:37 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
If this was serious a serious question: 30.1% in 2012.

And did you really expect any better from Midwest Jimmy? The guy is outrageously racist and has said far worse than implying African Americans beat their significant others more often. At least this time he's not calling for segregation again...
LOL..... shame on Jimmy. I'm sure you are right Trogd, it's white Americans that beat their significant others more often!
You taught all of us.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Hey Trogdor, you need to learn how to read. The point of my post is that I am clearly questioning if racist police are covering up certain crimes by white players. And when the hell did I ever write anything about segregation? I thought I left nonsense like your post behind when the CBSSports NFL message board folded.
Lol, c'mon Jimmy. We aren't that stupid.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-21-2014, 07:50 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:54 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if you all have seen photos

J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:59 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone think he will be suspended? I assume 2-4 games if he knocked her out. Any ideas? Or have anyone heard anything?
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:19 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when Bill Romanokski spit on J.J. Stokes. Folks lost their minds and absolutely villlanized Romanoski after that. Many even went on to say they would have defended Stokes actions if he had tried to whoop Bill's ass.

Interesting comparison, I'm just sayin'.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Oh. My. Goodness.

And CJ two NFL athletes fighting after being spit on is massively different from knocking out your intoxicated fiancee whom you have 150 pounds. No comparison whatsoever in my book. She is the 'love of your life' and you hit her so hard you knock her unconscious potentially inflicting long-term damage?