Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-07-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarred Page the saftey from the chiefs could end up a star
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the QB class of 2006 will rival that of the QB class of 1983. If all three of these guys live up to their billing, they will be Pro Bowlers in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
I think the QB class of 2006 will rival that of the QB class of 1983. If all three of these guys live up to their billing, they will be Pro Bowlers in no time.
83 class would be tough to match up to but these three have the ability to be great and to compare them to '83 may not be a stretch when all is said and done

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers:

Thomas Davis, DeAngelo Williams

NFL: Chad Greenway, Mike Bell

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demeco Ryans- Should have been in the Pro Bowl this yr....and will go next yr
Cedric Benson- He waited his turn and I expect big things out of him
Santonio Holmes- Had him in my head when I read the title, then saw that somebody just posted him....He will be solid
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Michael Huff.
Terdell Sands
CJ
Old 04-07-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler
Scheffler
Marshall

All these guys should become stars at some point, although maybe not next year. Well, probably not next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to project over the career, as guessing who's going to break out in the next season is a bit of a crapshoot

Richard Marshall
Jimmy Williams
Ronald Curry
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ravens -
Mark Clayton
Demterius Williams
Dawan Landry
as a 4th pick - Haloti Ngata
in the NFL -
off the top of my head
Lawerence Maroney
Demeco Ryans
Jay Culter

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'll go with three guys from the Bills who ended the season really hot or have been going unnoticed nationally.

Angelo Crowell: Didn't get the respect his play making abilities deserved and was probably our best linebacker before he got hurt.

JP Losman: Was on fire for a couple games and lead us to some key character building victories late in games. This is pretty much his make or break year in my book and I think he will show up to play ball.

Lee Evans: The guy can just fly. Perhaps the best receiver in the game when it comes to stretching the field. If Losman can get better and if our number two receiver is somewhat of a legitimate starter he will be huge next season. Future multiple pro bowl receiver.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bengals:
Jonathan Joseph
Ahmad Brooks
Domata Peko
David Pollack(if he can come back, im a homer i know)
Odell Thurman

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ernie Sims
Brandon Jacobs
Kirk Morrison
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thomas Howard, Chad Greenway, Vince Young, and Roanld Curry

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See my sig :D

I really like Domata Peko/Johnathan Joseph on our defense but DT/CB's dont become stars very easily.

Ahmad will start and has the physical tools to be a monster out there.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tony Romo
Travis Henry
Demeco Ryans

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Phrost

How about from now on during this thread you can only select 3 players from teams other than your favorite team.

Following that here are my players:

Dewayne White DE, Detroit

Alex Smith QB, S.F I really think this is the year he steps it up

Kerry Rhodes S, NYJ
Old 04-08-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
See my sig :D

I really like Domata Peko/Johnathan Joseph on our defense but DT/CB's dont become stars very easily.

Ahmad will start and has the physical tools to be a monster out there.
Wasn't Brooks supposed to be like a top 5-10 pick at one point?
Old 04-08-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jordan Beck LB Atlanta
Mike Doss S Minnesota
Bernard Pollard S kansas City
Old 04-08-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Jets:

Cotchery, Rhodes, D-Brick

NFL:

Ernie Sims, DJ Williams, Lee Evans
Old 04-08-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Thrawn

Richie Incognito
Marc Setterstrom
Brett Romberg
Old 04-08-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Patrick Crayton
DeAngelo Williams
Patrick Crayton
Old 04-09-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tommie Kelly

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
407Niner
Rookie

407Niner hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

of the 2006 Draft
Vince Young
Vernon Davis
Brandon Marshall
Old 04-09-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

JP Losman
Lee Evans
Michael Turner
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sean Jones
Brandon Jacobs
Jerious Norwood