Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is best after Megatron
Dez B 17 14.53%
Demarius 3 2.56%
Julio J 7 5.98%
AJ Green 54 46.15%
Josh Gordon 32 27.35%
Fitzgerald 2 1.71%
Marshall 2 1.71%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2014, 10:12 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm jumping on the if healthy it's Julio bandwagon, which I do enjoy because I had a major man crush on him coming out.

After that it's Green followed by Dez for me. AJ Green is such an aesthetically pleasing WR to watch. He is very fluid and goes up and gets the ball. Dez is like a battering ram who wins with physicality. Fully healthy though and I think Julio is like a cross of both.

I think Gordon could be up there in a year or two but I need to see it again this year.

Andre Johnson is a guy who has always been in the conversation but overall I think his athletic skills are declining, same with Fitz.

Marshall I like but I wouldn't even necessarily say he was the best Bears WR last year and think Alshon could be huge for the next few years

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:15 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's between AJ and Dez for this one, I'm not just looking at yardage or any other statistic. I'm looking that they've proven they can handle the load and be the #1, this discounts Julio for me. Demaryius Thomas is good, but he's not the physical specimen the other two are, and he was taken away many games the past 2 years other than the short bubble. Was this because of the Broncos using other weapons when he was defended well? Probably, but he's not the same player AJ or Dez are.

Josh Gordon very well could be on his way, but he's not there yet IMO. I need more than one spectacular season
Old 03-19-2014, 10:21 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I think it's between AJ and Dez for this one, I'm not just looking at yardage or any other statistic. I'm looking that they've proven they can handle the load and be the #1, this discounts Julio for me. Demaryius Thomas is good, but he's not the physical specimen the other two are, and he was taken away many games the past 2 years other than the short bubble. Was this because of the Broncos using other weapons when he was defended well? Probably, but he's not the same player AJ or Dez are.

Josh Gordon very well could be on his way, but he's not there yet IMO. I need more than one spectacular season
I think Julio has been the main guy in Atlanta for a while now. Roddy was still a productive guy and Gonzo was there but for me there was no doubt Julio was the main guy. In fact I would say Mile Austin from a few years ago was every bit the player Roddy has been recently and the Cowboys have Witten too.

I also disagree that Demaryius isn't a physical specimen. This guy is every bit the physical specimen AJ Green is. Dude's 6'3 230lbs and flat out runs by people. I don't think he has refined his game as much as the other guys which puts him out of the equation for me but physically he has it all.

I do agree on Gordon though

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:23 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What, no Jordyzzzz?

And for my money, I'll take Green. Healthy Julio is obviously up there, but the key is can he stay healthy.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on how you judge them. If you base it on the last year, Morgan has an argument for the best WR in football. If you base it on the last two years of work, AJ Green would be #2 to CJ.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
3-horse race here fellas.

Not surprised Fitz has no votes. Also not surprised Marshall has 2 HOMER BEAR votes.
Am surprised nobody chose Demaryius....

Again, watched AJ Green in person last year and Sam Shields shut him down.
Dez is better IMO. Just a bit mentally unstable.
Are votes for Marshall really homer?

He's the best blocking receiver in the NFL by far...better than a lot of tight ends. A receiver's blocking changing a game is a very rare thing nowadays. It's so rare that fans don't even acknowledge that it exists. That combined with the fact that he's perfectly capable of taking over a game like these other guys put him over the top for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I can accept a case made for any of these guys really, maybe not Marshall but I put him on anyway. He and Fitz don't run past many people anymore though.
You don't need to run past a single person to be a dominant receiver. Getting the contested jump ball and then steamrolling over them works just fine.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:41 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

He's the best blocking receiver in the NFL by far...better than a lot of tight ends. A receiver's blocking changing a game is a very rare thing nowadays. It's so rare that fans don't even acknowledge that it exists. That combined with the fact that he's perfectly capable of taking over a game like these other guys put him over the top for me.

You don't need to run past a single person to be a dominant receiver. Getting the contested jump ball and then steamrolling over them works just fine.
Julio is a beast at blocking too.

Also, when has marshall steam rolled people? His YAC is painfully low and pretty much always has been

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keenan Allen obviously. but since he's not an option, I'd say Gordon -- normally I like to wait for repeat seasons but that was just too impressive.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:05 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Keenan Allen obviously. but since he's not an option, I'd say Gordon -- normally I like to wait for repeat seasons but that was just too impressive.
Gordon scorched Talib and had a field day facing lesser opponents. The Jaguars game was insane.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:39 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...115307970.html

Wow

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:46 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crazy...very well done

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Josh Gordon people. He's 2-3 years younger than Julio and Green, had by far the most productive season on a yards per target basis, and his QB's last year were easily the worst. He's the best vertical threat of the 3, and if he irons out some of the rough spots in his game he'll easily become even more effective.
I was going to post basically the same. I guess I look like a homer but Gordon was the best WR in the league last year. Don't forget his 2 game suspension to start the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Calvin = Megatron
Dez = Optimus Prime

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julio Jones has the best skillset overall but injuries have derailed him for sure.

Currently it has to be Green. Followed by Gordon. Then it's a bunch of guys with really good attributes (Jordy Nelson anyone?)

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
I was going to post basically the same. I guess I look like a homer but Gordon was the best WR in the league last year. Don't forget his 2 game suspension to start the year.
I am very high on Gordon as well, just need another year for me to put him at 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't think you can even justify anyone but Green or Gordon. I think Green is the second best receiver, but Josh Gordon probably had the most impressive year, of any receiver.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:08 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Gordon and it's not even close. This past season, he had the following bums throwing him the ball:

Brandon Weeden
Brian Hoyer
Jason Campbell

In only 14 games, with that trio of trash, he was still able to lead the NFL in receiving yards. That is nothing short of miraculous. Imagine what he could do with a competent quarterback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't think you can even justify anyone but Green or Gordon. I think Green is the second best receiver, but Josh Gordon probably had the most impressive year, of any receiver.
A healthy Julio Jones is probably #2 behind Megatron, but he's not healthy. That's why I went with Gordon (who might even be better than a healthy Julio now).

Julio just offers way more than Green. He gets downfield faster, can make all of the tough contested catches that Green makes, and he can run any route and operate in any part of the field (highly) effectively.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with total talent which is Julio
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:30 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who voted for Marshall?

ChiFan24 and Monomach?

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hold on, did someone really say Megatron was 4th? Did that happen?
Old 03-20-2014, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Josh Gordon people. He's 2-3 years younger than Julio and Green, had by far the most productive season on a yards per target basis, and his QB's last year were easily the worst. He's the best vertical threat of the 3, and if he irons out some of the rough spots in his game he'll easily become even more effective.
That's if his character issues don't destroy him. Cleveland wanted to get rid of him last off season, he's a total bad ass. He'll play for a lot of teams in his career, unfortunately, none of them will likely be winners.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:00 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Second best is AJ Green. Third is Alshon Jeffery. Then Brandon Marshall followed by Calvin Johnson.

First is Larry Fitzgerald. By a mile. And it's not even really a debate.

Quote:
Old 03-20-2014, 02:40 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because Dez Bryant scores more TDs than all of them.

More TDs than any of those guys including Calvin since 2011. And he didn't really take off until 2012.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:45 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Who voted for Marshall?

ChiFan24 and Monomach?

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 03-20-2014 at 10:47 AM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote