Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-01-2014, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With only one scum left, everyone may as well reveal. If people still don't know who I am, then they are el stupido.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee was visited by D-Unit and Cain last night. McGee is dead.

Cain was visited by D-Unit the night before. He is not dead.

Yes I'm a Watcher. There is something fishy there.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
McGee was visited by D-Unit and Cain last night. McGee is dead.

Cain was visited by D-Unit the night before. He is not dead.

Yes I'm a Watcher. There is something fishy there.
Pretty damning evidence. Bran as a watcher is a spot on character/role.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other night's watches:

Night 1 - McGee - No visitors
Night 2 - vidae - No visitors (Drogo must have ninja'd him)
Night 3 - Cain - No visitors
Night 4 - Cain - D-Unit visited
Night 5 - McGee - Cain and D-Unit visited
Old 04-01-2014, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Other night's watches:

Night 1 - McGee - No visitors
Night 2 - vidae - No visitors (Drogo must have ninja'd him)
Night 3 - Cain - No visitors
Night 4 - Cain - D-Unit visited
Night 5 - McGee - Cain and D-Unit visited
Seems like Cain is the obvious lynch in all of this.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

We can lynch those two in any order you guys find fitting. Either way, we're guaranteed to get the last Targaryen in the next two days.

I'm thinking we start with Cain, since D visited him last night and Cain didn't die.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup. Easy enough.

Unvote: Caddy

Vote: Cain

Still don't ******* trust you Caddy.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Yup. Easy enough.

Unvote: Caddy

Still don't ******* trust you Caddy.
You wouldn't trust me, you damn Lannister. How does it feel to share the same blood as me?

Old 04-01-2014, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Cain our Dany? Seems to be pretty obvious. I'd say lets hear from him first, but almost no point.

Also curious as to what D was doing as well.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
You wouldn't trust me, you damn Lannister. How does it feel to share the same blood as me?
I am going to slap the **** out of you.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been iffy on Cain all along with his just wanting to focus on lannisters and no one else.

vote cain
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am going to slap the **** out of you.
My midget uncle is so cute!

Old 04-01-2014, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well let's see how it goes

vote IBC
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would like to hear from DUnit before this gets too far. If he's visiting people he probably has some nice info to add.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I kind of want to hear what D-Unit has been doing skulking about as well. He was posting a lot on the last page and now...nothing. He's obviously not a Protector...
Old 04-01-2014, 05:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brody trying to kill his grandson is funny.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Would like to hear from DUnit before this gets too far. If he's visiting people he probably has some nice info to add.
DG is totally right, which is weird. May as well let D-Unit speak too as he is a decent chance to die. Maybe he is the other gifter that sent me the Raven yesterday?

By the way, that second raven gave me the ability to choose someone else to die if I was the town's chosen lynch target. Seems like a pretty OP gift to me, but I received it. It was a one-day only power and it has now expired.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Brody trying to kill his grandson is funny.
He is just jealous because I'm heir to the throne which he definitely wants for himself.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys...

Not much I can do at this point

Vote Cain
Old 04-01-2014, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we still need to hear from D? Cain is basically falling on the sword.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Well that pretty much confirms that.

D could be the SK. Only one kill the night he visited Cain, who is likely GF and likely BP. Only one kill last night, when he and Cain both visited McGee.

Let's hear his story.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah... should have just Cleaved BB yesterday killing he and Grizz.

Trog wanted to separate himself from me and to kill Grizz. So we went that route. I should have also killed BB today but I thought he believed me and would join in on an eventual Lannister hunt.

Alas it was my poor decision to not take out the Watcher... who I figured was Bran.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I won't waste much time waiting on D. I think he's my lynch suggestion for tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

At least if we end the day now a lot of people are online and we can probably get the next day starting.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alrighty then.

vote: Cain