Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-01-2014, 08:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
unvote: D

Vote: Rufus

I'll role reveal. I'm the Hound and I am a protector.
I like the vote, but there's a hole in this story.

Why didn't you protect CJ?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So Caddy, you're Joffrey, yes? Are you listed as Baretheon or Lannister in your write up?

I've had a theory that each family might have a few things in common. Grizz was probably the Stark Protector, Scott (Jaime iirc) has claimed Lannister protector...and the Hound is at least a stronger claim than what the Mafia guys tried to claim before their deaths. (He's at least listed as a "major character" in seasons 1 and 2)
Clearly a Baratheon. Joffrey doesn't know he isn't Baratheon in the show any way.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll reveal as well, I am lady Catelyn Stark. I had a 1x ability to influence someone to side with the Starks. It added an additional win condition to help us unless I dropped the ball and selected someone who's wincon was to kill us. I used it on McGee
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Gonzo - Lannister
2. snicho - Stark
4. Caddy - Baratheon
5. RobS - Lannister
6. D-Unit - ??? (Good)
8. DG - ???
12. BB - Stark
13. Rufus - Varys/???/SK?
15. JBalla - The Hound/???
19. Witten - Catelyn Stark/???
20. Scotty - Lannister
21. Brodeur - Lannister

Old 04-01-2014, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit (4) DG BB Rufus scotty
Rufus (2) D-Unit JBalla

13 people alive 7 needed for lynch

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-01-2014 at 09:03 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth stays Brothing to the very end.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Catelyn feels like a strong claim.
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
D-Unit (1) DG
Rufus (2) D-Unit DG
So classic.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

If DG is the king I will lose my ****.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit are you the King?
Old 04-01-2014, 08:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If DG is the king I will lose my ****.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-01-2014, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Old 04-01-2014, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG's been playing a strong game, has really sniffed out the scum, and he's voted D-Unit. I'm with him.

Vote: D-Unit
Old 04-01-2014, 08:52 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:53 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: D-Unit
Old 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
D-Unit are you the King?
I feel like you need to read this again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, I know. I sent you a gift with that raven. A gift that would've helped you immensely. During the previous day, you revealed that you were a Baratheon and I thought you were the King. Seeing as you were close to a lynch, I sent that to you.

My purpose is to serve and protect the King (it doesn't even matter who the King is), but I don't have powers to do either. I only have ravens and 1x gifter.

Last night I sent a raven out to get info on you so you didn't see it.
-----------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
So close to reaching my 'impossible' win condition.
Hellooooo..... He's practically falling on his sword.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

You guys know D Unit wasn't lying about the ravens and knew who Snicho was. Does that = SK?

Old 04-01-2014, 08:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

D-Unit who are you and fully explain your role.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-01-2014, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
You guys know D Unit wasn't lying about the ravens and knew who Snicho was. Does that = SK?
I know SK-type roles have existed before that could also gather info. If he's Baelish, as people have been predicting the SK to be, it could make sense. From the wiki:

"He is a skilled manipulator and uses his ownership of brothels in King's Landing to accrue intelligence on political rivals."

Maybe only one of he or Varys can be alive.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:00 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Or how about the fact that my one ability saw the SK target two people and here we have someone claim that they targeted two people.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I'm guessing he's Baelish who most figured was the SK the entire game. The Ravens thing makes no sense to me at all. Varys does everything for the greater good, Baelish does everything to benefit himself.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-01-2014, 09:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Or how about the fact that my one ability saw the SK target two people and here we have someone claim that they targeted two people.
DING DING DING *************.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-01-2014, 09:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeahhhh

vote d unit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'm guessing he's Baelish who most figured was the SK the entire game. The Ravens thing makes no sense to me at all. Varys does everything for the greater good, Baelish does everything to benefit himself.
The only thing I can find on white ravens is about the Maesters at the Citadel. Baelish doesn't seem connected to that at all.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote: Rufus

vote: D