Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-01-2014, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Night Actions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...eb&pli=1#gid=0

Dead QT
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UmaJbXV6kgyVR

Mafia QT
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/RRvTqcwMffkxR

Masons QT -> PURE GOLD!
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/PNBgrtXsxrPX

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Godfather: Cain
Mafia: Gonzo, JR, DG, Brodeur
Serial Killer: D-Unit
Excel random number generator nailed one mafia, the Godfather, and the serial killer. Very impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG is easily town MVP. I'm disgusted that I just complemented him.

Here is Joffrey's role.

Quote:
You are Joffrey Baratheon you are the prince princes can be slapped like a ***** and can't do a damn thing about it but one day they will become king.

The current town goal is to kill all Targaryens your personal goal is to end the game with either you or king Robert as king.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sansa and no Arya... why :'(
Old 04-01-2014, 09:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine: (Hopefully Broth can just post them all)

Quote:
You are Bran Stark you are great at climbing and stuff each night you are able to clime walls and look into windows to see what they are doing (see watch ability)

Your goal is to make your father proud of you by finding a Targaryen scum.
I didn't see a clear win condition in there, so I asked Broth about it, and that is where I got the line about alliances changing, and knew the Lannisters shouldn't be trusted. Didn't turn out to matter luckily.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Sansa and no Arya... why :'(
Arya was Cain's safeclaim.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could you actually do anything at night Grizz?
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL at Jballa protecting Brodie because he thought Brodie was Joffrey.

Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Could you actually do anything at night Grizz?
Nope.

Apparently I would have "gone on a murderous rampage" if you died though!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-01-2014, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LANNISTERS.........NOWWWWWWWWWWWWw

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Nope.

Apparently I would have "gone on a murderous rampage" if you died though!
Ha, use that r-word strength. While I'm glad I didn't die, that would have been fun to see.
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I protected the wrong Lannister all game. Sorry, Caddy. Thanks for not dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah okay fair enough.

Well congrats all.

I'm officially retiring from all Mafia games in the near future as I am off to Europe on a backpacking adventure in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for the game, Snicho out.

I shall never reveal again!

5/5/12 never forget!
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I protected the wrong Lannister all game. Sorry, Caddy. Thanks for not dying.
Haha. You are welcome. I tried to make people think I was evil. It's usually my best chance at staying alive.

Old 04-01-2014, 09:42 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
LOL at Jballa protecting Brodie because he thought Brodie was Joffrey.
I had no clue why it was Joffrey Baratheon and he was also a Lannister so I just protected the top Lannister and hoped he just wasn't saying he was Joffrey.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 04-01-2014, 09:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did anyone know/think I was the King before tonight?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha. You are welcome. I tried to make people think I was evil. It's usually my best chance at staying alive.
And for the record, I did protect you the last night and in the message I said I think you're Joffrey.

Quote:

RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jballa, you magnificent bastard.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not going to lie, I kind of wanted Robert to die so I could be king...
I was kind of hoping it would happen so I could flip out hard with a reveal. I actually wonder what would have happened in that case. Would Bran have had to watch Rob/scotty for me to have a claim? Seemed like there were a large amount of triggers. I didn't do a thing all game but talk to myself.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
GrizzPerson was signed in when posted
04-01-2014
09:42 PM ET (US)
the good thing is, the only person left that can kill is Scotty but Rob is an idiot and will incest every night so it doesn't even matter. They'll just stumble over a couple lynches until they finally kill D.
Jeez, Grizz, give us a little more credit...

I also have to figure out what the hell it is I do early in games that makes me so suspicious. It'd be one thing if it were mafia guys throwing suspicions my way when I'm town, but vidae wouldn't shut up about me and then DG pushed me into revealing. Both town. Vidae my own family.

I really thought pushing BD like I did would have gotten people off of me. I guess I'm just naturally suspicious.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm currently working on posting all the PMs wincons and triggers as we speak.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

The biggest trigger in the game sadly never happened. DG you played well!

Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jballa, are you in the Lannister destruction or not?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
So did anyone know/think I was the King before tonight?
I had it down to either you or McGee the night I watched Cain kill McGee.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Jeez, Grizz, give us a little more credit...

I also have to figure out what the hell it is I do early in games that makes me so suspicious. It'd be one thing if it were mafia guys throwing suspicions my way when I'm town, but vidae wouldn't shut up about me and then DG pushed me into revealing. Both town. Vidae my own family.

I really thought pushing BD like I did would have gotten people off of me. I guess I'm just naturally suspicious.
Sorry, Caddy was eating D's stuff right up. I wasn't the only person that thought he was gonna get out of being lynched.

I should have realized that DG and others would pull through once more.

sig by BoneKrusher