Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-01-2014, 10:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if we weren't gonna lynch D, I was gonna tell Rob to not have sex with me and I'd kill D.

It was actually a really cool thing how Rob would roleblock me because he needed Robert dead and I was one who could protect him.

I win the game, which rules, but I kinda would've loved to go on a killing spree
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Sorry, Caddy was eating D's stuff right up. I wasn't the only person that thought he was gonna get out of being lynched.

I should have realized that DG and others would pull through once more.
I was starting to think Caddy was trying to drag the game out to try to become King.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee was probably my favorite person all game and played incredibly well.

Also **** every last one of you that kept pushing the Lannister ********.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wanted King Robert to die at the end so we could go apeshit. I was this close to figuring you out, Snicho.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
McGee was probably my favorite person all game and played incredibly well.

Also **** every last one of you that kept pushing the Lannister ********.
Yea, you, McGee, and Rufus were all firm town reads from the start for me. You all played great games in my eyes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:52 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Jballa, you magnificent bastard.
I totally forgot I protected you night one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Jballa, are you in the Lannister destruction or not?
The Hound is down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That pretty wild, broth. Nobody trusted anyone and the claims making each person seem like duplicative powers made everyone seem like the had to be a giant ******* liar. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of you ******* that wanted a crazy game when I died.

Also sorry Broth that you didn't get to do all your fun stuff.

Also I killed BD and JR and called Cigaro and Cain being bad daaaaaaaaaaays ago. SUCK MY DICK MAFIA SCUM.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-01-2014, 11:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Also I didn't get to use my power of saving people from lynches, I almost used it on Fenikz but meh.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-01-2014, 11:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The night is dark and full of loneliness"

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I totally forgot I protected you night one.

I had a pretty good idea that DG was the King, (Him constantly saying I wasn't bad helped) but when I said that it was obvious, I guess the mafia assumed I meant Mcgee. Probably got him killed, sorry.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

5. RobSCerciincestUsedUseuseusesexytimesex

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-01-2014, 11:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post

I had a pretty good idea that DG was the King, (Him constantly saying I wasn't bad helped) but when I said that it was obvious, I guess the mafia assumed I meant Mcgee. Probably got him killed, sorry.
It helped me find Cain, so there's that.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, Rufus is the SK.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope I showed that being a vanilla townie, and not even being able to speak, you can still make a major impact on the game. I missed on Rob early (although not really since he didn't have the true town wincon and was against the king), but I nailed Trogdor and Cigars and did a pretty good job casting good town vibes on town-aligned people.

Also, **** you Cain.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:14 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Nah, Rufus is the SK.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Sorry, Caddy was eating D's stuff right up. I wasn't the only person that thought he was gonna get out of being lynched.

I should have realized that DG and others would pull through once more.
When you actually receive the raven that can save you, it is hard to conjure up an image that the person could hurt you. I did hammer vote D though!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super big post part 1 of 3 or 4 Roles Wincons and triggers

Start with MVP DG - DG was King Robert his wincon was to kill all the Targaryens and end the game as king. He was the only player not to have a trigger but his death would have caused massive chain reactions.
Character PM

Honorable Mention MVP Brodeur was Tywin Lannister he couldn't have cared less about the Targaryens outside of that it was the easiest way to keep his family alive which is what his wincon was at the end of the game there were suppose to be more Lannisters than any other house. Tywin did not know that Joffery was a Lannister so he wouldn't have counted towards the Wincon. If any Lannister was lynched all the Lannisters would have became a 3rd faction as well as if King Robert had died.

Tywin Role PM

I gave Rufus a really hard wincon and he met and won the challenge.

Rufus was one of 2 or 3 players that didn't have a trigger of any kind.

BB was Bran Stark

Bran would have fallen out of the window and been silenced for two days had he watched either Cerci or Jaime during a night of incest. All starks would have became a 3rd party had a stark been lynched.

Grizz was Hodor

Hodor would have went into a murderous rage had Bran died would have become a second SK.

For note. Grizz was the only character that was NOT randomly assigned he PMed me and asked for the character specifically and I allowed it.

Witten was Catlyn Stark

Had Ned been dead AND she used her ability on D-Unit he would have been the new head of house stark.

Vidae was Robb Stark 3x vig who wounded Cigaro more on that later.

Basic Stark triggers for Robb a Stark gets lynched he turns into a 4th party.

CJ was Sansa Stark

If Catlyn Stark used her ability on Joffery or Robbert Sansa and Joffery would be wed and become masons.

Gonzo was Tyrion Lannister

Because Shea wasn't in this game Tyrion's only trigger was the standard Lannister trigger.

CMD/Snicho was Eddard Stark

Had King Robert died Stark would have become a finder and his wincon would have changed to delegitimize Joffery the same would have happened had Bran been able to wake up from his 2 day silence.

Rob was Cerci Lannister

I was tempted to have her lose her abilities if she were to role claim but at the end I decided against it.

McGee was Stannis

Had Robert died he would have gained the 1x ability to strip someone of their power by cutting their hand off. The only person who it wouldn't work for is Danerys.

Posting so I don't backspace lose it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
When you actually receive the raven that can save you, it is hard to conjure up an image that the person could hurt you. I did hammer vote D though!
By the way that raven was BS. Had you gotten lynched you would have died.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
By the way that raven was BS. Had you gotten lynched you would have died.
Impossible for me to know that.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Had Robert died
Had Robert died
Had Robert died
Had Robert died
Had Robert died

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-01-2014, 11:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

As long as these days (and nights) were, I would have been silenced for a real world week...

Would there have been a message to the town that I was out of action?
Old 04-01-2014, 11:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I helped push the BD lynch hard (eat **** evildoer!) and targeted Cigaro.. who was a paranoid gun owner.. but I still wounded that ******!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I helped push the BD lynch hard (eat **** evildoer!) and targeted Cigaro.. who was a paranoid gun owner.. but I still wounded that ******!
So that's why I didn't see anything...

I had Drogo figured for a Strongman, not a Ninja.