Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-28-2014, 10:10 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Uhhh... The color difference from Bulldogs to Fenikz and then to the Starks means Factions... Right?
That's why I want to know if the green in Fenikz's writeup was intentional.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:10 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would make more sense in this game, a gifter or a motivator?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:12 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since we're asking questions about the theme, who rips tongues out?
Old 03-28-2014, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
The night is dark and full of terrors kill me and the lannisters will have the full power of r'hllor!
Quote:
The followers of the Lord of Light also believe in the coming of a chosen warrior to combat the coming darkness, The Prince That Was Promised, who is prophesied to be reborn "amidst smoke and salt" and wield the sword Lightbringer.
Googled the r'hllor and found this to be interesting. Not sure if it has a direct connection to the Lannisters and a possible trigger that was hinted at by Broth. Someone with better knowledge might have more to add.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:14 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I was rewatching the season and Drogo slits a dudes throat and rips his tongue out.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:17 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Yeah, that's who I found while searching but he had his own tongue cut out.

Drogo makes sense if we think he's allied with the Targaryens and they are the "mafia" in this.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was rewatching the season and Drogo slits a dudes throat and rips his tongue out.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:19 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I would say that fits.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
CJ Sansa Stark was killed

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 03-28-2014 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:23 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It says sansa was stabbed, Grizz.

This was not a good night, but at least our king is safe still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
It says sansa was stabbed, Grizz.

This was not a good night, but at least our king is safe still.
He is saying why did our Sigil Investigator not get protected.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay I'm still alive!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:27 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All right since my question was ignored. There's been a lot of talk about about myself and the connection to the SK. Well, people I have a one time ability to find out who the SK targeted at night. Last night he targeted two players...funny enough, neither died.

Now I figure, how can one player target two people one night...a gifter or motivator, right? If so, I think we can narrow the search.

And why didn't those two players die?
Old 03-28-2014, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
All right since my question was ignored. There's been a lot of talk about about myself and the connection to the SK. Well, people I have a one time ability to find out who the SK targeted at night. Last night he targeted two players...funny enough, neither died.

Now I figure, how can one player target two people one night...a gifter or motivator, right? If so, I think we can narrow the search.

If you are telling the truth, this is a hell of a lot of information to sort through.

scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is saying why did our Sigil Investigator not get protected.
ah. I miss read it at first when it said "how the **** did I get killed" and I took that way too literally.

Yeah, someone really dropped the ball on that one.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You picked a hell of a night to watch him!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:

I think I can tell you why one of them didn't die. Depends on who they were.
Quote:
Old 03-28-2014, 10:30 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

Well, since we're out with this, who are the two people he targeted? Maybe that could tell us something as well.
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Rob and Witten.
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uhhh... The color difference from Bulldogs to Fenikz and then to the Starks means Factions... Right?
Sure looks that way. red for Targaryens, green for Baratheon, blue for Starks.

Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The options presented all make sense. There's also Joffrey, who orders a bard's tongue cut out, but I think that's after he's king. SPOILER!! OMGZZZZZZ!11!! ;)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Rob and Witten.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-28-2014, 10:32 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Rob and Witten.
That is interesting. Not sure about the reason for the two kills, but there could be a number of reasons they aren't dead.

I'm trying to hold my tongue until Broth updates the first post so I can see if the Fenikz green-text was intentional or not.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

If anyone out there is a gifter/motivator, now would be a pretty good time to role reveal...

Old 03-28-2014, 10:33 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

"Hold my tongue" pun acknowledged but not intended.