Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-28-2014, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how much I can say without revealing, but I don't have a special status that would have prevented me from dying.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If anyone out there is a gifter/motivator, now would be a pretty good time to role reveal...
Yeah, I'd definitely risk a motivator/gifter it means outing and lynching the SK.

That is also assuming we believe Rufus. He's playing a dangerous game if he's lying, but I don't have any specific reasons to doubt him now.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Rob and Witten.
If Rob is the Godfather... oh how I will revel in that fact.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yeah, I'd definitely risk a motivator/gifter it means outing and lynching the SK.

That is also assuming we believe Rufus. He's playing a dangerous game if he's lying, but I don't have any specific reasons to doubt him now.
If he is telling the truth, another alternative is that the SK was roleblocked by someone.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If he is telling the truth, another alternative is that the SK was roleblocked by someone.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I still think Rob is evil, by the way.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
If Rob is the Godfather... oh how I will revel in that fact.
Hodor.

*Points at Rob*

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hodor Hodor.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-28-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still think Rob is evil, by the way.
As do I.

Also, got what I was waiting for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Day 1 BD (Viserys Targaryen has been lynched)
Day 2 Fenikz Melisandre has been lynched
Night 2 CJ Sansa Stark has been killed
Night 2 Vidae Robb Stark has been killed
So yeah, seems like we're dealing with factions. Also seems like there is a "mafia" in the Targaryens and their allies (Drogo, as evidenced by the tongue-ripping-out death.)

If Rufus is telling the truth and the SK was in some way prevented from killing, either directly or just the bad luck of his targets having night kill protection, that means there is a THIRD party with kills who took out CJ.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been calling for it for a day now and he avoided death... Scummy play + BP = Godfather?

Vote: Rob
Old 03-28-2014, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
As do I.

Also, got what I was waiting for:

So yeah, seems like we're dealing with factions. Also seems like there is a "mafia" in the Targaryens and their allies (Drogo, as evidenced by the tongue-ripping-out death.)

If Rufus is telling the truth and the SK was in some way prevented from killing, either directly or just the bad luck of his targets having night kill protection, that means there is a THIRD party with kills who took out CJ.
We need to kill the Targaryens. It is the current town goal and until that changes, we have to remain focused.

I'd love to hear from someone who can lend some support to rufus's claim.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
We need to kill the Targaryens. It is the current town goal and until that changes, we have to remain focused.

I agree, and I'd gladly vote Rob as I'm with Cain in thinking he could be the GF. But if a gifter/motivator wants to come forward with who he targeted so we can also potentially name our SK, I'd like to hear that as well.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:46 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is jailkeeper+motivator a normal thing or was that just in the dbz game?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:47 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Is jailkeeper+motivator a normal thing or was that just in the dbz game?
I've never seen that pairing before that game, but it made sense there due to the theme.

That's a good thought though and would explain why there was no night 1 kill, but almost two last night.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:

I understand your reasoning but we are behind the eight ball now. Outing a potential power role is not going to help in the long run.

I am still skeptical of Rufus but he is playing a very dangerous game at this point if he is lying.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He's full of ****. He isn't a commuter and he doesn't have a post count limit per day. He's playing an evil Gonzo game but trying to make it look like something else. I'm pretty confident that Gonzo is evil.

My next choice would probably be BeerBaron. He explained his reasoning but his voting pattern still doesn't sit right with me. It's not a lot to go on, and I'm not SUPER confident in him being evil, but he'd still be my second choice.
Quote:
I also didn't really get the JR votes. That seemed like normal JR play to me, but people were fixated on this recruit stuff. Doesn't sit well.
Quote:
Something that is seriously bugging me is BeerBaron switching his vote at the end to no lynch. It was clear that it would do no good. Not sure what it means, just something that rubbed me the wrong way.
Quote:
As much as it pisses me off to say this, Gonzo made a good amount of sense.

I still think fenikz is evil, or at least shady as ****. He pops in, posts a few times a day, and votes without any reasoning whatsoever. That screams scummy to me.

unvote : Gonzo (meh)

After fenikz, I'm still concerned with BB, but I'm still not sure what to think about Rob. Something about his play just rubs me the wrong way. I need to go back and read some more.
Hodor hodor hodor hodor

sig by BoneKrusher
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed that rob is our best lead. I still get a bad vibe from Trog but there hasn't been anymore hard evidence since he hasn't really posted.

Vote Rob
Old 03-28-2014, 09:48 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob looks bad in this but I also wouldn't feel great about Witten. Since fenikz was not mafia, I would say his pushing towards him but never actually voting for him looks sort of odd. Elvis also got into kind of defending fenikz when the votes got up there.

The whole SK thing is confusing to me, right now, given Rufus' information. But thoughts.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I understand your reasoning but we are behind the eight ball now. Outing a potential power role is not going to help in the long run.

I am still skeptical of Rufus but he is playing a very dangerous game at this point if he is lying.
It's well worth it if we take out a serial killer.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Hodor hodor hodor hodor
Gonzo went through a hell lot of work to come up with his Lannister story if he made it up. Are you thinking sk ?
Old 03-28-2014, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Rob looks bad in this but I also wouldn't feel great about Witten. Since fenikz was not mafia, I would say his pushing towards him but never actually voting for him looks sort of odd. Elvis also got into kind of defending fenikz when the votes got up there.

The whole SK thing is confusing to me, right now, given Rufus' information. But thoughts.
I can tell you now that I am not scum, and there has to be a reason that both of us were targeted and neither died. I have somewhat of a theory but I need more proof. If I come back as a liar lynch me and Ill fall on the sword myself.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:52 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Gonzo went through a hell lot of work to come up with his Lannister story if he made it up. Are you thinking sk ?
I think he's more talking about BB being consistently in vidae's suspicions.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:52 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
I don't know. Those Vidae posts seem to be alluding to BeerBaron with the occasional smattering of JR, Gonzo and Rob.

Not sure what Grizz was getting at.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I thought I was pretty clear (or maybe I wasn't) about watching the way the votes went. I thought Brodeur and Cain were trying to direct us away from the mafia with their talk about factions. I was hoping to see Cain vote the same a Brody, but in fact he voted for Brodeur.

I have plenty of reasons to vote for Rob, but I don't have any evidence to support my doing so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Now back to being serious. The back in forth banter has muddled the clear intentions of many, so I am left with some of my own observations.
My top suspicion had been Gonzo, but with Fenikz' play over the last 12 hours, he has risen to my #2. If what Gonzo says is true, he is of no threat at night, just limited during the day - thus being a self inflicted wound if you will. Fenikz may have some ability to to hamper the town at night.
Thus:
vote:Fenikz
Hodor hodor hodor

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-28-2014, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in a meeting for the next 2 hours, but I assure you I am good. It also makes sense that I did not die. I'll explain in detail, but I am pretty sure Gonzo is lying....at least about his ability, not sure on character. I'd like to give him a chance to talk first.

Gonzo, care to come clean regarding your night action?