Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-21-2014, 06:28 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2014 Draft Rumors

We usually get one of these threads firing a lot closer to the draft, but I want to have this thread started up earlier so we can look back years later and see which reporters/insiders were right, which were making stuff up, and which were being played by NFL people to spread misinformation.

First, the Jeremiah rumor that CLE wants Carr. I want to remember that one because I do not remember him reporting anything in the past. Maybe he's misinformed, but he's got no track record so it's worth noting for now.

Tony Pauline said on a podcast today:

- Scouts are saying Derek Carr had the best pro day of the he, BB, and TB. This doesn't surprise me.

- Eric Ebron is a diva. He thinks the world revolves around him and does a lot of finger-pointing. He heard this from four sources including teammates (I'd guess all four were teammates). He also said he's heard the Giants want him at No. 12 because Reese likes him, but that Coughlin might not. He says he's not getting past Pittsburgh at 15 because they love him.

- Odell Beckham Jr. is a diva who doesn't like to practice. He likes to show up on gamedays but he doesn't give attention to detail.

- Jarvis Landry is the exact opposite and teams love him.

About Landry, did anyone see his 40 attempt? Did he pull up? Did he injure his hammy on that attempt?

Damn, I can't remember the other nuggets of info. It was about Skov annoying scouts because he's still hurt or doesn't want to show his true slow speed and something about Smallwood.

Anyway, post the rumors here.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just cannot believe Jeremiah's rumor about Cleveland drafting Carr at #26, after their experience taking Weedon late in round 1. Can they be stupid enough to try the same thing twice, well maybe, after all, it is my Browns.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:14 PM    (permalink
E_Bird
Veteran

E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Landry's 40, but I can't say that he slowed during the attempt.

He's still my favorite WR in the draft (not to be confused with best), but those combine numbers definitely hurt. I expected him to run in the 4.5's. Whoops.
E_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carr is an interesting rumor since Farmer spent time viewing him at the senior bowl. Moreover, there is also the quote I showed you about him liking a guy but not at 4.

I hate him as a prospect so I simply hope he isn't enamored with him.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Campanaro was supposedly told by an NFCW team they'd take him in the 3rd round.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:27 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I just cannot believe Jeremiah's rumor about Cleveland drafting Carr at #26, after their experience taking Weedon late in round 1. Can they be stupid enough to try the same thing twice, well maybe, after all, it is my Browns.
I still don't understand the "Carr = Weeden because he might get drafted in the late first" stuff.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
I still don't understand the "Carr = Weeden because he might get drafted in the late first" stuff.
Favre went in the 2nd, Montana 3rd, Kapernick 2nd, Wilson 3rd. I guess the point is whatever you do don't go late 1st.

Last edited by Babylon : 03-21-2014 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:53 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pauline is wrong about things enough that it's hard to take all of that seriously, but definitely worth noting.

Really wouldn't be surprised if Carr goes before Cleveland's pick.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:21 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
- Eric Ebron is a diva. He thinks the world revolves around him and does a lot of finger-pointing. He heard this from four sources including teammates (I'd guess all four were teammates).

- Odell Beckham Jr. is a diva who doesn't like to practice. He likes to show up on gamedays but he doesn't give attention to detail.
Ebron sounds more and more like young Vernon Davis all the time.
Davis was a huge diva, drove his own coach bananas.

Odell.... that's what keeps potentially great WR's from succeeding in the NFL.

Cross him off the Packers board if he's really like that.
Who else seems to avoid guys with character issues?

I guess put him high on Dallas' list and Cincinnati.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Ebron sounds more and more like young Vernon Davis all the time.
Davis was a huge diva, drove his own coach bananas.

Odell.... that's what keeps potentially great WR's from succeeding in the NFL.

Cross him off the Packers board if he's really like that.
Who else seems to avoid guys with character issues?

I guess put him high on Dallas' list and Cincinnati.
I'd take the Odell Beckham rumors with a grain of salt. Seems every player that ever played in Baton Rouge was a lousy practice player. Amazing they've ever won a game.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'd take the Odell Beckham rumors with a grain of salt. Seems every player that ever played in Baton Rouge was a lousy practice player. Amazing they've ever won a game.
But then again, can you name an LSU player who's got an NFL reputation as a great worker? Seems like most of the ones I can name off the top of my head have sort of been "yet-to-reach-their-potential" types.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:08 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
But then again, can you name an LSU player who's got an NFL reputation as a great worker? Seems like most of the ones I can name off the top of my head have sort of been "yet-to-reach-their-potential" types.
Patrick Peterson.
Alan Faneca.
Kevin Mawae.

Last edited by JoeJoeBrown : 03-22-2014 at 12:10 AM.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:08 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Pauline touched on this kinda. He said the LSU coaching staff has always been very candid to scouts to say who works hard and who doesn't.

Remember the list of kids who "didn't care about their teammates" or whatever about skipping workouts?

I mean he's not on that podcast making stuff up. The rumors linking players to teams are one thing, but I see no reason not trust what he's hearing from people around the kids.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Favre went in the 2nd, Montana 3rd, Kapernick 2nd, Wilson 3rd. I guess the point is whatever you do don't go late 1st.
Do you know how many QB's drafted after round 1 have flopped, there is around a 10% chance for success if you go after round 1 and it is only that high because of the recent success of Kaep, Dalton and Wilson, before those 3, a 2nd round QB had around a 6% chance at success, after round 2, the odds are considerably less, 1 -3 %.

QB's drafted after the top 10, have around a 10 to 20% chance at success which means 80 to 90% of them flop. Sure, if you look at the last 20 years, everybody can pull out the small # of successes, but the reality is that you have to be exceptionally lucky to find a franchise QB late and could draft a QB in every round of every draft after the top 10, for 20 years and you'd be lucky if you got one decent QB out of the lot. Anybody who suggests that route is simply playing with fire. If the system worked because of a few successes, every team would draft a QB in round 6, hoping to find the next Brady.

Sure, a lot of people will say draft a QB after the top 10 and they can point out the successes, but the odds tell the story not a few successes. QB's drafted in the top 10 have around an 80 percent chance at success, which way do you think a team should be drafting if they want to find a QB.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:48 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Patrick Peterson.
Alan Faneca.
Kevin Mawae.
Laron Landry works out like a beast...in the weight room.
And he used to crush SKins WRs in practice in D.C.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:54 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mike Campanaro was supposedly told by an NFCW team they'd take him in the 3rd round.
As a Wake Forest guy, I would love this to be true; however, there is no possible way Camp is a 3rd rounder in this WR class. There is simply too much superior talent. I think he is vastly underrated, but I'd be hard pressed to even include him in my top 10 WRs. He meets all the requisites of production and athleticism to make me believe he can be successful in the NFL, but he has always struggled with injuries. Nothing really major, but always little nagging things or broken bones.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
As a Wake Forest guy, I would love this to be true; however, there is no possible way Camp is a 3rd rounder in this WR class. There is simply too much superior talent. I think he is vastly underrated, but I'd be hard pressed to even include him in my top 10 WRs. He meets all the requisites of production and athleticism to make me believe he can be successful in the NFL, but he has always struggled with injuries. Nothing really major, but always little nagging things or broken bones.
There'll be a big run on WRs in the second and third round so you could probably get near 15 deep by the end of the 3rd.

I don't have to tell you about Campanaro but running a 4.46 at the combine did it for me. His build, hands and quickness make him the perfect slot receiver prospect. Don't want to throw the Wes Welker comparison out there for ever white slot guy but he's right there.

I was reporting what was said at the combine. I wasn't starting the rumor even if i agree with it.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:10 PM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Do you know how many QB's drafted after round 1 have flopped, there is around a 10% chance for success if you go after round 1 and it is only that high because of the recent success of Kaep, Dalton and Wilson, before those 3, a 2nd round QB had around a 6% chance at success, after round 2, the odds are considerably less, 1 -3 %.

QB's drafted after the top 10, have around a 10 to 20% chance at success which means 80 to 90% of them flop. Sure, if you look at the last 20 years, everybody can pull out the small # of successes, but the reality is that you have to be exceptionally lucky to find a franchise QB late and could draft a QB in every round of every draft after the top 10, for 20 years and you'd be lucky if you got one decent QB out of the lot. Anybody who suggests that route is simply playing with fire. If the system worked because of a few successes, every team would draft a QB in round 6, hoping to find the next Brady.

Sure, a lot of people will say draft a QB after the top 10 and they can point out the successes, but the odds tell the story not a few successes. QB's drafted in the top 10 have around an 80 percent chance at success, which way do you think a team should be drafting if they want to find a QB.
To be fair and much more accurate you should analyze that by round. Second round picks likely have less chance of success than top 10 picks but much more success than 7th round picks. You could realistically say the same thing with any position, but it seem more prominent at the QB spot (I think LT spot as well).
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Patrick Peterson.
Alan Faneca.
Kevin Mawae.
I know there are hard workers in the NFL who are also from LSU, but there are quite a few guys who from there who have been high picks and never really panned out, and it wasn't because of deficits in their physical ability.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 03-22-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 08:53 PM    (permalink
E_Bird
Veteran

E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
To be fair and much more accurate you should analyze that by round. Second round picks likely have less chance of success than top 10 picks but much more success than 7th round picks. You could realistically say the same thing with any position, but it seem more prominent at the QB spot (I think LT spot as well).
In the post, he says 2nd RD picks have a 6% success rate.
Old 03-23-2014, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Bird View Post
In the post, he says 2nd RD picks have a 6% success rate.
Actually it is up to around 10% since the success of Keap, Dalton and Smith, if you want to include Smith. And after round 2, the odds are 1-3%.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aaron Rodger?
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Pauline touched on this kinda. He said the LSU coaching staff has always been very candid to scouts to say who works hard and who doesn't.

Remember the list of kids who "didn't care about their teammates" or whatever about skipping workouts?

I mean he's not on that podcast making stuff up. The rumors linking players to teams are one thing, but I see no reason not trust what he's hearing from people around the kids.
Yeah, well that simply was not that case with Jamucus Russell.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
He reminds me of him. Same skittish feet in the pocket and freaks the **** out when facing any semblance of pressure.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:49 AM    (permalink
E_Bird
Veteran

Carr's a very good athlete with a quick release and strong arm, but his accuracy on throws 10+ yards is erratic at best, and his instincts and football IQ are severely lacking.

It makes perfect sense for a team like the Browns to favor him.