Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 05-09-2014, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moncrief, Jackson, Nix, Bryant are my hopes for the third.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, there goes Nix.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Desir please

Not that I think CB is that much of a need but I just feel he's going go be special
Cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Only Jackson Jeffcoat and Martavis Bryant left for me. Depending on the CB I'd like it.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-09-2014, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think OLB or CB.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Moncrief was their man, though.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:10 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Bryant
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Hmmmm

Not sure how I feel

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-09-2014, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Haley likes those shifty guys

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-09-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did not see a scat back this early but at least Archer ran a 4.26
Old 05-09-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whhyyyy with Desir right there for the picks

He can't be nothing but a KR ... He'll get broke up in the NFL
Old 05-09-2014, 10:14 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

Replacement for Rainey/LSH
Old 05-09-2014, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Speeeeedzzz

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-09-2014, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I like Archer. Can play a lot of roles in the offense.

Still a lot of good corners left. Could double dip in the fourth and fifth round. Desir and Cockrell.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

There's still quite a bit of corners left. I can see them going with Breeland, Watkins, or Desir in the fourth if available. Then go after a WR or OLB with a CB in the fifth round.

I like the Archer pick. He helps out at running back, WR and in the return game. I can't wait to watch his 4.26 speed on display.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

A lot of guys I like for the 4th, some notables:

OG David Yankey, Stanford
DT Daquan Jones, Penn State
LB Christian Jones, Florida State
WR Martavis Bryant, Clemson

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-10-2014, 08:02 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbrunn View Post
Whhyyyy with Desir right there for the picks

He can't be nothing but a KR ... He'll get broke up in the NFL
I agree, I really don't like the Archer pick.

We made this picked a few years ago with Rainey, although Archer is a better player and person than Rainey, But unless Archer is a pro bowl special teams player or a Darren Sproles 60 catch back out of the back field I don't think its a good value. Plus Todd Hailey didn't exactly get the most out of Dexter Mccluster a similar player to Archer when he was in KC.

We could have taken De'anthony Thomas or Lache Seastrunk later. Bruce Ellington could have been taken as well and is a better pure WR than Archer

I'm not the biggest Martavis Bryant fan but i would have taken him. If Moncrief had been there I'm almost positive they would have taken him.

There are alot of good CBs left. I would love to have De Sir

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

Last edited by DeathbyStat : 05-10-2014 at 08:05 AM.
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:04 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as WR I think we might be stuck with Cody Hoffman or Brandon Coleman

Not really a fan of those two

Maybe Jeff Janis

There isn't really a good TE left, If been screaming for one of those for two years

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

Last edited by DeathbyStat : 05-10-2014 at 08:08 AM.
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

I can live with the Archer pick if somehow we can get Desir / Colvin / Couplin iii

Any combo of those 2 will make Archer pick better

I love Archer speed in Madden though Lol
Old 05-10-2014, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
As far as WR I think we might be stuck with Cody Hoffman or Brandon Coleman

Not really a fan of those two

Maybe Jeff Janis

There isn't really a good TE left, If been screaming for one of those for two years
I'd look at Matt hazel around round 6 or Ryan grant

I think Wheaton will do big things this year
Old 05-10-2014, 10:55 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Archers is so tiny, that's fine if he had thick lower body.

I would have preferred seastrunk.

Please let the steelers find consistent role players in these next three pick. And one future starter.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

I still want Ka'Deem Carey ... I know it won't happen now, but I love the way he runs
Old 05-10-2014, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I think it's Bryant if he's there.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Bryant, Desir, Jeffcoat, Coleman, all available

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-10-2014, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this draft. Shame no corner, but I like all these players.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote