Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's pretty simple to me. Time will show if Philly made the right decision or not. I'm inclined to believe that there's more to the DeSean story than we know and that's why Philly released him, but only time will tell.

I just have a hard time believing that Philly was willing to cut their 2nd best player and take a 6 million dollar cap hit just bc he was late to meetings, didn't get along with the coach, and kept asking for a new contract.

But that's just me.
The fact that one of his saner teammates came out, unsolicited, and said that he loved the move kind of tells us that there's SOMETHING seriously wrong with having DJax on a team.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:59 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's pretty simple to me. Time will show if Philly made the right decision or not. I'm inclined to believe that there's more to the DeSean story than we know and that's why Philly released him, but only time will tell.

I just have a hard time believing that Philly was willing to cut their 2nd best player and take a 6 million dollar cap hit just bc he was late to meetings, didn't get along with the coach, and kept asking for a new contract.

But that's just me.
Pretty much this, it doesn't make sense, especially from the franchise that nurtured TO. There's something we don't know about.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
LOL. There's been some ugly blog rumors that the Feds are going to show up during a regular season Redskins practice and lead Desean Jackson out in handcuffs on criminal conspiracy charges.

Funny. But not really.
That would be pretty awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
The fact that one of his saner teammates came out, unsolicited, and said that he loved the move kind of tells us that there's SOMETHING seriously wrong with having DJax on a team.
Who was this?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Wasn't Sherman the one who said a month ago that the NFL trying to ban the "N" word would be racist?
You guys are going to slowly understand why I am how I am..... Sherman IS THE ONE who is more racist. Not Cooper.
It HAS to be a 2-way street. No more 1-way streets these days.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Who was this?
Jason Kelce. He said the move made him excited and happy.

There was also an article that had quotes from three other players who weren't willing to give their names. Basically, they said a) he was a terrible teammate, b) he was a crybaby, c) Chip Kelly tried to get along with him, but DeSean treated him like ****, and d) a lot of players are happy he's Washington's problem now

Last edited by Monomach : 04-04-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:56 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Jason Kelce. He said the move made him excited and happy.

There was also an article that had quotes from three other players who weren't willing to give their names. Basically, they said a) he was a terrible teammate, b) he was a crybaby, c) Chip Kelly tried to get along with him, but DeSean treated him like ****, and d) a lot of players are happy he's Washington's problem now
But everyone wants to believe the liar D-Jack.

I'm firmly on the Eagles side on this one.... go Philly.
I hate primadonas.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles'll probably just draft Brandin Cooks now.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:41 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember seeing a video with him and TI at some underground battle with one of his artist one night and thinking Desean hung with some really shady cats. Plus half the stuff he does is either trying to act cool like he is in a gang or just things people who represent gangs do. I know people do a lot of stuff with twitter handles and stuff, but if you want to spell your name 'jaccpot' and never put a 'k' behind a 'c' anywhere then don't get upset when someone calls you on it. I heard he was never a big weight room guy back at Cal but it's not like he's injured all the time either, but I have been hearing the work ethic stuff thrown around since College.

That said, I don't like the Eagles leaking information about him prior to a release, even if teams are scared of waking up and finding out their guy is in jail or on the news. I still doubt I know the whole story, because if your Philly why would you want to leak that story when you could trade him and get a pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote