Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-06-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Spring Games

Miami, Oklahoma and Georgia's spring games are tomorrow. Any others going on? Oklahoma's is going to be on ESPN, I've got the other too on the comcast sports channel.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

Georgia Tech
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The #1 team has theirs on saturday.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
The #1 team has theirs on saturday.
I would make a joke, but USC has the title gift wrapped with a bow on top.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-06-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I would make a joke, but USC has the title gift wrapped with a bow on top.

I'm just bored and trying to start an arguement.

Are you attending UM's spring game DG?
Old 04-06-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I was gonna, but it's at 10 AM and it's on TV so no. It should be pretty intense though. Shannon made it an actually orange vs white game opposed to offense vs defense. Should be fun to watch. I can't wait to see Calais Campbell at 6-8 285.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-06-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Tr1ck

CAN ANybody Record the MIami Spring Game I got stupid directTV....
Old 04-06-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I was gonna, but it's at 10 AM and it's on TV so no. It should be pretty intense though. Shannon made it an actually orange vs white game opposed to offense vs defense. Should be fun to watch. I can't wait to see Calais Campbell at 6-8 285.
Thats a big boy!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Game went pretty well, defense dominated, final score was 7-0, Sam Shields had the only touchdown of the game from Kyle Wright. Calais Campbell dominated, had at least 2 sacks, Kenny Phillips had a bunch of tackles. Teraz McCray played very well. All the linebackers looked very good, Colin McCarthy and Tavares Gooden really stood out.

A lot of offensive players were hurt so that had some impact, Leggett was out, Morse and Fox are hurt, James got banged up in the game, didn't look serious, ankle and knee problem. Both QBs looked average. OL got dominated. Sam Shields looked very good, DajLeon Farr is gonna be a beast.

On a whole defense looked dominant, more than last year, freshman Wiggins looked very good, Grant had an int, Reddick did well, offense was hard to watch.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-07-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
nextyear5

Gophers spring game is on Fox Sports North today. Can't wait to see Adam Weber at QB, if isn't good, we're in trouble.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcus Walker, CB from Oklahoma, looks pretty good.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextyear5 View Post
Gophers spring game is on Fox Sports North today. Can't wait to see Adam Weber at QB, if isn't good, we're in trouble.
Is the game already over? Because I checked FSN and its not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
nextyear5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
Is the game already over? Because I checked FSN and its not there.
Yeah, it was from noon to 130 i think.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextyear5 View Post
Yeah, it was from noon to 130 i think.
How did the QB's look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
nextyear5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
How did the QB's look?
Weber threw an INT on his first pass, fumbled once. He also showed his athletic ability, his passing was just OK, settled down the farther in it got. Mortensen looked pretty good, threw a nice 40 yard pass on the run to Eric Decker that was real pretty. Mike Maciejowski had a 47 yard TD run lol. Looks like Mortensen is the front-runner for the job now but I'd say Weber or Brewster could still win it.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Demeco Murray, redshirt freshman from Oklahoma, looks sick.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Campbell ended up with 3 sacks and Phillips had 8 tackles.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-07-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

Maryland's is at the end of the month. I'm most interested in our new Starting QB, Jordan Steffy. Though Josh Portis also has a legit shot to compete for the job as well.
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched OU's spring game. Some good stuff. I was hoping to see Malcolm Kelly, kid is olid. But I can wait til Sept.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Mark Sanchez did terrible today. 4 turnovers(2 fumbled snaps,2 ints)
Old 04-07-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
Mark Sanchez did terrible today. 4 turnovers(2 fumbled snaps,2 ints)
did mcdonald play?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

who thinks kenny phillips will win the thorpe award this year
Geomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
did mcdonald play?
Yeah he played great against the 2nd/3rd teamers.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomar View Post
who thinks kenny phillips will win the thorpe award this year
Probably, he's the best player in the country.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:16 AM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

^^ maybe the most hyped up, speed wise he is the best cover corner but talent wise far from it.
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote