Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:24 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Where does CJ2K fit?

Where does a RB that has six 1,000 yard seasons in a row, four being over 1,200 yards and one being over 2,000 go?

I keep thinking about it and I can't place him anywhere.

Two teams I think he should end up are

Cards- The team needs speed on offense, plus has two pro bowl talents on the Oline in Valdhher and Cooper. Doesn't have a number 1 RB. Ellington being a 3rd down back.

Falcons- Sjax can't make it 16 games. Johnson would also help in the pass game which is what they were looking for with Jackson. Plus the speed wouldn't hurt.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:40 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go to the Rams young man.

But he'd be killer with the Broncos.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:55 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt this happens but he'd be scary running behind San Fran's oline
Old 04-04-2014, 08:32 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe New Orleans? Mark Ingram sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:01 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Maybe New Orleans? Mark Ingram sucks
but Pierre Thomas and Khiry Robinson don't so there is 0 chance CJ goes to the Saints.

My guess is Jets (cap space, need to make a splash, could use a bell cow back), Rams (re-unite with Fisher, take pressure off Bradford) or as a dark horse the Cowboys

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ3.9 might fit a number of teams if he's willing to be part of a committee. Not sure many teams want to bring him in as the designated starter.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do not want.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is who the Denver Broncos need at RB… a guy who consistently gets 1,500 to 2,000 yards from scrimmage, for a team who wants to win now, and has a hole at the RB position.
Mike Evans #13 ROTY
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's only rushed for 1,500 yards or more in one of his 6 seasons.

edit he said yards from scrimmage. My bad, dog. He's had 1,500 or more yfs twice in 6 years.

Last edited by Halsey : 04-04-2014 at 09:41 AM.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
This is who the Denver Broncos need at RB… a guy who consistently gets 1,500 to 2,000 yards from scrimmage, for a team who wants to win now, and has a hole at the RB position.

He hasn't been over 1500 scrimmage yards since the 2010 season.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:29 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually wouldn't mind him to St. Louis as a complement back to Zac Stacy, but I have a feeling he would want starter money, so if that's the case then pass.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:37 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the money was right, and not demanding.. he wouldn't be a bad compliment to Zac Stacy. HOWEVER, I do NOT want him to take a lot of snaps away from Stacy.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:44 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Schefter he will be released later today. Will be interesting to see what type of market there is for him out there.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:46 AM    (permalink
fatso
Rookie

fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know the Ravens are set at RB but I've always fantasized about him playing for Kubiac
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I actually wouldn't mind him to St. Louis as a complement back to Zac Stacy, but I have a feeling he would want starter money, so if that's the case then pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
If the money was right, and not demanding.. he wouldn't be a bad compliment to Zac Stacy. HOWEVER, I do NOT want him to take a lot of snaps away from Stacy.
Can I ask you guys something? It doesnt mean to sound like bashing because I love following the Rams and what they are doing because of Jeff. My dad grew up with him and the couple times I have gotten the chance to talk with him hes been an awesome dude....but for the life of me I can't figure out what the hell the Rams are doing on offense.

They have the skill guys and the QB to run a very good little spread offense similar to what Bradford ran at OU. That is a great fit for him, and he made it look easy in college. It wasn't a prototype spread, I have always liked the way that OU runs their offense because it translates to the NFL....it seems like when Bradford gets hurt they go to quick reads, and run an offense that it is more suited to Bradfords strength, but when hes healthy they just try to go power run.

I guess its just frustrating, especially with the talented skill players they have, that they don't play to their strengths. I guess CJ would be a fit for the offense I envision that they SHOULD run, but not really the one that they actually DO run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:58 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Ellington >>>> Chris Johnson

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:00 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ has still had 1400 yfs in every year he's played and never missed a game, that's impressive no matter how you look at it.

I always wanted him in the Clinton Portis in Denver under Mike Shanahan role. It would have been fantastic for me earlier in his career, and perhaps could resurrect it some idk.

I'd love for him to remain a Titan
Old 04-04-2014, 11:04 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatso View Post
I know the Ravens are set at RB but I've always fantasized about him playing for Kubiac
There are more questions than answers at RB in Baltimore atm. Ray Rice is coming of the worst year in his career, and might be on the decline. Furthermore he could be slapped with a multiple game suspension, due to him beating up his fiancee/wife.
Bernard Pierce is coming of shoulder surgery, and in general have trouble staying healthy.
There is little to nothing behind those two. That being said, I don't want Johnson anywhere near my team, unless he is like playing at a bargain deal, and we all know that won' happend.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:11 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Can I ask you guys something? It doesnt mean to sound like bashing because I love following the Rams and what they are doing because of Jeff. My dad grew up with him and the couple times I have gotten the chance to talk with him hes been an awesome dude....but for the life of me I can't figure out what the hell the Rams are doing on offense.

They have the skill guys and the QB to run a very good little spread offense similar to what Bradford ran at OU. That is a great fit for him, and he made it look easy in college. It wasn't a prototype spread, I have always liked the way that OU runs their offense because it translates to the NFL....it seems like when Bradford gets hurt they go to quick reads, and run an offense that it is more suited to Bradfords strength, but when hes healthy they just try to go power run.

I guess its just frustrating, especially with the talented skill players they have, that they don't play to their strengths. I guess CJ would be a fit for the offense I envision that they SHOULD run, but not really the one that they actually DO run.
During the last season, it really became apparent that Jeff Fisher wants a Ground Power attack. It helped A LOT that Zac Stacy became a huge surprise for us and looks to the the RB of the future.

The Rams have tried doing the Spread Attack in spurts with Bradford but it never ends up well. Bradford looks uncomfortable surprisingly enough. He does much better out of Playactions, under center and on Roll Outs.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with the Jets they have a need and cap room
Old 04-04-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The answer: he makes a small difference wherever he's willing to sign for 1.5 mil and only get 100-150 carries.

I'd be ok with him backing up Matt Forte and getting like 80 carries if he's willing to take even less than the 1.5 mil, I guess.

I don't think cap room matters in looking at destinations. Do you guys really think Chris Johnson is getting a significant amount of money from ANY team?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:40 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cj will be missed I still feel like he has one or two top 5 yards in rushing left in him. I feel like Miami or Denver is the spot for him. Unless Miami already signed someone.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think CJ can be a big difference maker. Though I think his role will transition a bit. I think he'll have the effect on a team that Sproles had in NO.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams have to look past his attitude. Unfortunately I cant think of many teams that are willing to take CJ on as a #2 and have him gripe on the bench.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:49 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I'll go with the Jets they have a need and cap room
He'd be a great fit for the Jets as a platoon back with Ivory. I don't expect it to happen because I'd imagine he'll want a bigger role and playing on the Jets' offense can't be that appealing for anyone, but obviously multiple outlets have reported interest.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote