Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-14-2014, 08:01 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the drinking is still an issue then the 9ers need to cut him or trade him. Still Sucks players in general can't controller their actions off the field it's just dumb.
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
If the drinking is still an issue then the 9ers need to cut him or trade him. Still Sucks players in general can't controller their actions off the field it's just dumb.
They can't do that they are trying to take the Bengals Bad Boys title since they can't win a Super Bowl.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:33 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
They can't do that they are trying to take the Bengals Bad Boys title since they can't win a Super Bowl.
So then the team should go on hard knocks right?
Old 04-14-2014, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
So then the team should go on hard knocks right?
I would watch it. I would like to see what Aldon Smith says on camera.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:49 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Him drinking would be a much bigger issue than the bomb threat, in my

But to hate the dude because of it? Come on......
Hate may be a strong word but they gave him a huge chance last year with the rehab. He crashed his car into a tree and was so drunk he fell asleep still behind the wheel. It was at 7 am too when there are decent folks and maybe kids milling about. Drunk driving Is a big deal for me and he seems like he doesn't really give a ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Bengals might get a championship in our lifetime. Keep the faith.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Every time a 49ers player does something questionable, you're in the thread about it painting the sunniest possible picture about how they're just being unfairly pilloried in the media, lol.

All of what you just said contradicts the police report. Your version there requires the police to lie about when and where they arrested him. It also requires us to believe that the bicyclist he hit told him to go ahead and leave while he waited for and received minor medical attention at the scene. Even worse, it eliminates the bicyclist from the story altogether and makes it just a two car accident when he is accused of hitting TWO people and faces TWO hit and run charges. Further, it requires the driver of the car/witness to the first hit and run who claimed to get hit when trying to block him in that cul-de-sac until the cops showed up to be actually conspiring with the bicyclist. Eeeeeeven further, it requires us to believe that the multiple witnesses at the scene of the Culliver-on-bike hit and run were in on the scheme as well.

...and it requires the media to not report any of what you just said. Like, anywhere that Google can find. WTF dude?

For real, though...Did you just make that up?
Not at all. I've never defended Aldon Smith's DUI arrests. I don't defend him if he threatened he had a bomb. I also don't defend Chris Culliver if he is guilty of multiple hit and runs.

But the media also told me that Michael Crabtree and Colin Kaepernick were involved in possible sexual assaults.

I simply try to make light of how quickly people convict players based upon media reports.

I didn't make the story up, although I don't believe it to be that way, either. I'm just saying there are always multiple sides and the media rarely portrays both. Alot of questions, very few answers.

And if any of these players are guilty of what the media is saying, they should be punished by the Law, the Team, and the League.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:30 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
This ****** guy is so stupid, it's ridiculous.

The longer the 9ers keep this guy on the roster, the less I respect their organization. His talent is so special, but is just a ******* idiot.
Yes, Aldon Smith is an idiot. And he is running out of chances. At the same time he is also an irreplaceable player, and a vital part to our defense. Business is business and having Aldon on the roster = better chance of winning games. If he had pulled an Aaron Hernadez he'd be gone by now. Seeing as this is the same league where Donte Stallworth and Leonard Little killed people while driving drunk and were retained by their own organizations, I'd say Aldon is going to be kept. And he's a better player than they were. If he was a practice squad dude he would have been gone ages ago. But favoritism plays a huge role in the NFL. Unfortunately it is what it is. I don't want the 49ers to pull a Charles Haley goof again.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2014, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yes, Aldon Smith is an idiot. And he is running out of chances. At the same time he is also an irreplaceable player, and a vital part to our defense. Business is business and having Aldon on the roster = better chance of winning games. If he had pulled an Aaron Hernadez he'd be gone by now. Seeing as this is the same league where Donte Stallworth and Leonard Little killed people while driving drunk and were retained by their own organizations, I'd say Aldon is going to be kept. And he's a better player than they were. If he was a practice squad dude he would have been gone ages ago. But favoritism plays a huge role in the NFL. Unfortunately it is what it is. I don't want the 49ers to pull a Charles Haley goof again.
Just throwing this out there...

It's a little known fact that when a player dies, any guaranteed money counting against the cap in future years is accelerated to the next league year, just as if he were cut/traded e.g. Sean Taylor against the 2008 cap, Leon Bender against the 1999 cap.

You give Aldon 30 mildo guaranteed, Aldon drinks a fifth and catches a telephone pole with his mouth two weeks later...you have to shed salary and your team is losing 9 or 10 games a year later. Youch.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:10 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Just throwing this out there...

It's a little known fact that when a player dies, any guaranteed money counting against the cap in future years is accelerated to the next league year, just as if he were cut/traded e.g. Sean Taylor against the 2008 cap, Leon Bender against the 1999 cap.

You give Aldon 30 mildo guaranteed, Aldon drinks a fifth and catches a telephone pole with his mouth two weeks later...you have to shed salary and your team is losing 9 or 10 games a year later. Youch.
Yes. Anyone could die at any given time though by random circumstance. Not sure what your response has to do with my previous post you quoted.

If he screws up once more within a short time frame I think the 49ers look to trade him. This feels like his absolute last chance.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 04-15-2014 at 03:13 AM.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:38 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yes. Anyone could die at any given time though by random circumstance.
He's drinking again after rehab. He does stupid things when he's been drinking. He's pretty clearly a bigger risk for death/suspension/jail than someone who isn't a moron.

Quote:
Not sure what your response has to do with my previous post you quoted.
You're talking about the need to keep him around. That's going to cost a crap-ton of guaranteed cash soon.

Quote:
If he screws up once more within a short time frame I think the 49ers look to trade him. This feels like his absolute last chance.
You're not going to get anything when he gets in the headlines again and King Roger hands out a one year suspension. You've got to trade a guy like that BEFORE he ruins his value. Seems like now is the last chance to get something decent. Maybe it's time for Baalke to get what he can and snatch up Dee Ford.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:38 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will get the bonus year but I don't think he is a lock at all for an extension yet. I'm not sure how many more chances he gets, but the 49ers seem to be a lot more lenient because he is a great pass rusher.

Him playing that Colts game last year was embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:39 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Truly an ignorant comment but also a case study of another incident of hyper-sensitivity.
Except saying "bomb" in an airport is probably the stupidest thing you can. It's on the same level as fire in a movie theater.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:59 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I found this to be more funny than a normal person would. I love it.

It is very reminiscent of the MS Paint Wars of years gone by. Ah, the Golden Age of NFLDC.....

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:24 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I think I found this to be more funny than a normal person would. I love it.

It is very reminiscent of the MS Paint Wars of years gone by. Ah, the Golden Age of NFLDC.....
Hey, hate to make light of what seems to be someone who needs an intervention but that was funny!!
I thought the drawing of Kap was comical but the car into the bikes..!! Hahaha.

Go Home Aldon you're drunk!!

On a serious note though, the cowboys are no stranger to player + alcohol tragedies..hope he gets himself right.

Last edited by Jas : 04-15-2014 at 04:38 AM.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:33 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Hey, hate to make light of what seems to be someone who needs an intervention but that was funny!!
I thought the drawing of Kap was comical but the car into the bikes..!! Hahaha.

Go Home Aldon you're drunk!!

I agree. It was the perfect cap to a very funny panel.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:42 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Ya even I have to admit the that little comic thing was a good laugh. The car scene was epic. Can we make that into a mini youtube series ?
Old 04-15-2014, 09:00 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Except saying "bomb" in an airport is probably the stupidest thing you can. It's on the same level as fire in a movie theater.
Absolutely agree that it's stupid. And I'm not saying hyper-sensitivity is always a bad thing. It's just a reflection of the sensitive nature.

Context is so very important here, and we will probably never truly know.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:37 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's drinking again after rehab.
This is speculation not fact. His blood alcohol level was never tested, and one officer reported she believed he had been drinking earlier.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:41 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One more chance, THEN he's done? At this rate, the next thing he does will be something serious. He's a ticking time bomb...

Quote:
On January 28, 2012, Aldon Smith was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach, Florida.[16][17]

On June 30, 2012, Smith was believed to have suffered stab wounds when attempting to break up a fight at a party at his residence in San Jose, Calif.[18]

On December 13, 2012, Smith announced that he would be making a charitable donation of $5099 per each of sacks during his sack record-pace 2012 NFL regular season. The total would be split between the Boys & Girls Club of San Francisco (Willy Mays Clubhouse at Hunters Point) and Boys & Girls Clubs of The Peninsula (East Palo Alto Clubhouse).[19]

On September 20, 2013, Smith was involved in a single vehicle accident in San Jose, Calif. He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of DUI and possession of marijuana. After the week 3 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, he voluntarily entered a rehab facility, to be put onto the non-football injury list with an indefinite leave of absence.[20]

On October 9, 2013, Smith was charged with "three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon" relating to the 2012 stabbing incident.[21]

On April 13, 2014, Smith was detained and arrested following an incident in LAX airport in which Smith was alleged to mention a bomb to TSA officers.
Context matters way more in the Kaep thing - which was obviously blown out of proportion.

This guy, on the other hand, has had four separate incidents involving police. He's not going to learn until you take football away from him. It's pretty clear.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:41 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely agree that it's stupid. And I'm not saying hyper-sensitivity is always a bad thing. It's just a reflection of the sensitive nature.

Context is so very important here, and we will probably never truly know.
I don't know what point you're trying to make. The context is that he's stupid enough to say "bomb" in an airport in the United States. That doesn't make him a terrorist, or even a bad person, but it does make him (once again) an idiot. I think that's all anybody is saying.

Last edited by WCH : 04-15-2014 at 10:44 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guess is the Niners will use one of their many draft picks to draft his replacement. If he's around in 3 years i'll be shocked.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:19 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The context is he was acting like an entitled asshat who took exception to being randomly selected for secondary search and made snarky comment.

How dare they...don't they know who he is? /sarcasm (if it wasn't apparent).

Same reason Alec Baldwin got in trouble when he couldn't be bothered to turn off his mobile device.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was a gamble from the start.

http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nfl/pre-d...-field-trouble