Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-05-2006, 08:18 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Quote:
I haven't done it but I know people who have. One is deceased, hence why I would never do it.
Sorry to hear that.....but I fail to see the correlation.
She died in a car accident while driving without her license.
I'm sorry to hear that. How exactly would a drivers license have saved her though?
i think hes saying she wasnt a good enugh driver yet so he dosnt want to untill he is good enugh to pass the test
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:21 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not saying having a license would have saved her. I'm saying that having the driving skills and experience of a licensed driver might have. I've lost 3 friends to car accidents and I'm only 17 years old. It's hard for me to even imagine doing anything stupid with a car.
I hear you man. I feel the same way. I was just making the point that the license itself means nothing. I know you know that.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not saying having a license would have saved her. I'm saying that having the driving skills and experience of a licensed driver might have. I've lost 3 friends to car accidents and I'm only 17 years old. It's hard for me to even imagine doing anything stupid with a car.
I hear you man. I feel the same way. I was just making the point that the license itself means nothing. I know you know that.
Well, it does mean that you're not going to get in serious trouble if you're pulled over or get in an accident. In fact, if you were to get in an accident you would be personally liable for all damages I believe. That could mean millions of dollars if you seriously injure or kill somebody.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, it does mean that you're not going to get in serious trouble if you're pulled over or get in an accident. In fact, if you were to get in an accident you would be personally liable for all damages I believe. That could mean millions of dollars if you seriously injure or kill somebody.
Right, but the actual license itself proves nothing as far as actual driving skill, which is what we were talking about. You're not more likely to get in a wreck just because you're not licensed is the gist of what I'm saying. I agree with you though, I wouldn't drive without a license for the reasons you mentioned above.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have my license but i've driven without the picture license in the car before! :shock:

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:40 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:
Originally Posted by maroney39
My 15 year old friend drove a half hour to his hockey game because his mom was hammered.

Am I the only one who got a smile out of this?
I did too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i helped steer back in the day.

actually, i didn't even bother getting my permit or license until several weeks after i was allowed too...

i dunno, driving just wasn't a huge deal, i guess.
Same, except I waited a few months.
I waited 15

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My 15 year old friend drove a half hour to his hockey game because his mom was hammered.
Uh.. so? where i am from you can legally drive at 14.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Wow, well there isnt much up there so it makes some sense.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:

uh, not where i live obviously.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink

I drive without my license all the time.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drove my mom's car once when I was like 11.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:57 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundridz
i got my license suspended for 2.5 years... during that span i never drove because i would have gone back to jail for 6 months
Gone back?

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:03 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drive without a lisencse, I don't know why...just don't bother to go to the DMV. I know it's stupid. :?
Old 07-05-2006, 10:34 PM    (permalink
snuff

I drove for like 3-4 months with an expired license because I didn't want to wait in line at the DMV.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Nerv

I drove without a licence for about half a year. Never got into any accidents or trouble or anything but I drove like a grand mother.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
I drove without a licence for about half a year. Never got into any accidents or trouble or anything but I drove like a grand mother.
Or someone who is high?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Or someone who is high?
Any metaphor you choose for someone driving slow 8)
Old 07-05-2006, 11:30 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hm, I took the question as 'Who has driven without getting their licence beforehand?' I didnt think about just 'driving without it on me'.. in that case, sometimes. I always forget my damn wallet.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:13 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

i catch so much crap with the law that if i ever did that i'd be sure to be caught.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink

i've driven a go kart without a license
Old 07-06-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
i've driven a go kart without a license
You badass mofo.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:18 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
i catch so much crap with the law that if i ever did that i'd be sure to be caught.
Gangsta' cgf.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:58 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Gangsta' cgf.
i have the worst luck with the law. Although strangely i have great luck when gambling and with women, weird.