Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2006, 01:46 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Will you buy TO's book?

I for one do not plan on it, it's just him whining about how he didn't get the ball and how McNabb treated him unfairly.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He tells the media everything, so what's the point.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there's anything controversial or new in it ESPN will talk about it for two weeks so I won't be buying the book.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not even going to consider buying this.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:50 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

athletes become athletes because they couldn't cut it as writers.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:51 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D
If there's anything controversial or new in it ESPN will talk about it for two weeks so I won't be buying the book.
Good point that probably will happen.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:51 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i will only purchase it if the book is cheaper and the pages are softer and more comfortable than toilet paper.

cuz, that's all its good for.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
I believe it goes the other way for many sport writers, but yeah.

Either way, unless some serious ghost writing went on, this book is gonna be terrible and I am gonna stay away from it.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:05 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck
Quote:
I believe it goes the other way for many sport writers, but yeah.

Either way, unless some serious ghost writing went on, this book is gonna be terrible and I am gonna stay away from it.
No its a fact that 94% of NFL starters dreamed of careers in writing in high school. They eventually failed to excel and went with athletics.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Hopefully no one buys it. TO doesnt need anymore money and he certainly doesnt need a best seller to boost his already over inflated ego anymore.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:11 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
i will only purchase it if the book is cheaper and the pages are softer and more comfortable than toilet paper.

cuz, that's all its good for.
hahaha awesome

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:12 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Then i will burn it
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

I didn't know that TO was educated enough to read, much less write!
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D
ESPN will tell us everything if there is anything in it, like the Barry Bonds book. But I dont even plan on watching that cause I have no intrest in T.O. off the field
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:15 PM    (permalink
NewAgePack
Veteran

NewAgePack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
I'm not even going to consider buying this.
NewAgePack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to buy it.... I don't buy or read books...

BUT... I think that TO is right about a lot of things. Including how the Eagles are a piss poor management, how Donovan is NOT a good leader and how he rightly deserved a bigger contract.

...anybody wanna debate me on those issues?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:22 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit

BUT... I think that TO is right about a lot of things. Including how the Eagles are a piss poor management, how Donovan is NOT a good leader and how he rightly deserved a bigger contract.

that's what she said.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:23 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:23 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
:D And vise versa.

I don't like any of these so called "biographies", even by players that I like. And TO is definitely not one of those players.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:24 PM    (permalink
NewAgePack
Veteran

NewAgePack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

everybody knows he should've asked for a bigger contract in the first place. same with all the other holdouts. that's my only problem with him.
NewAgePack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Books are already bad enough, what more a TO book.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:28 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
Books are already bad enough, what more a TO book.
I normally would just laugh but i'm re-reading 1984 and can't comprehend why so many people don't read consistently? I mean people would rather watch Baseball than this? 1984 is one of those books that if you haven't read you don't count as an adult.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:

I don't think he deserved a bigger contract. He had just signed his current contract 1 year previous, did he not expect himself to have a good season? He should have been more angry at Drew Rosenhaus than the Eagles for getting a backloaded contract with all the big money on the last years of it.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1984 I read that in High School, it was boring just like all other books. I graduated College last spring and haven't read a book since then, and I really am not planning to until I get old.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
1984 I read that in High School, it was boring just like all other books. I graduated College last spring and haven't read a book since then, and I really am not planning to until I get old.
:shock: