Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 04-08-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sabres Thread

PLAYOFFS!?!?!?!

Islanders are done..........

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have about half the posts in the NHL thread. Bills are a great passion, but don't get me going with the Sabres. Love of my life.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a Rangers man myself, but I pull for the Sabres whenever the Rangers are not involved.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tomorrow!

i have to say im pumped.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got tickets to Game 1. Score!
Old 04-12-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I got tickets to Game 1. Score!
Lucky ill be watching it on MSG with Rick Jeanneret.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

We WOOOOOON!
Old 04-13-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

1 shot on goal in the first.

we didnt win we fu*king killed

Old 04-13-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
We WOOOOOON!
haha yea eh, I got season seats for the Sabres, behind the Sabres bench sick seats. Sick buzz. Cant wait for tomorrow night.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

ya thats what im saying, 1 shot in the 1st. The Isles dont stand a chance, originally i was saying that if they Isles dont get within 3 goals in game 1, call it a series...think we should call it guys?
Old 04-13-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

if they get DiPietro back maybe theyll stretch it to 5 games.

Old 04-15-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
if they get DiPietro back maybe theyll stretch it to 5 games.
sure enough! Dipietro got his lucky game, now its back to the next 3. I'll be there friday night.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

What the crap guys! Can more than one forward score a goal, please!? Can Afinogenov actually get the puck at the end of the game? Can we have someone other than Briere in for the crucial faceoffs? Can Briere go back to how he was 20 games ago?? Can Kotalik do something other than suck donkey balls? For the love of god, I hope the next line you're bounced to is in Rochester. I actually like how Paille's style would fare against the Isles.
Sure Dipietro had a good game, but we blew the passes on some good chances, held it too long at times, and couldn't break through their defense. Sure they had a kick-in goal and the winner of a bad penalty call. We weren't even so much outplayed offensively, btu we didn't play our winning way.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:10 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

It's all over....
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they finish it tonight and not have to go to Long Island. I really hope Tampa Bay upsets the Devils.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
calibill2
Rookie

Location: Santa Barbara, California---Transplanted from Buffalo, NY
calibill2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

tonight...
calibill2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

YEYE

Max had a huge game, stepped it up nicely. Miller was solid, and I still think 2 goals tonite were garbage goals, just screen him and dump it in. Sick buzz in there. Sold out inside and there were 3500 people outside the arena watching. CRAZY. I hope you guys were there. SABRES!!!
Old 04-22-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

i couldnt be more happier on wednesday when DP broke his stick cross the goal. really summed up the happiness for me that night.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man......I am gonna have to go against my Buffalo boys this time. Rangers are my team!
Old 04-23-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

**** schubert...................

Old 04-23-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Man......I am gonna have to go against my Buffalo boys this time. Rangers are my team!
booooooooooo
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Go Sabres!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

WOW! Is all I can say! Im gonna be honest, I actually before the faceoff with 16 seconds left, and I was outside, and I said, lets just catch the end with the block party outside, I looked over and BOOM, everyone just sarted to go CRAZY! I had to hustle back inside, beat a few security gaurds to get in, and got back to my seats! AMAZING! Max sucked early on, he made too mnay giveaways, he seemes to do it all himself early on, and one almost costly giveaway early in the 1st. But I cant say anything now since he got the winner. Miller was great again. Gotta say tho kinda weird tho, how both Rangers goals (well only the one) were called off. Kinda set a weird buzz in there. But I dont give a ****, we won and it was AWESOME! GREAT TEAM< GREAT BUZZ!!! GO SABRES GO!
Old 05-05-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Goalie interference. Noone seemed to really complain about it. Doesn't come close to the kick or Briere's G4 goal.

And come on. Leaving with 16 seconds left? Might as well just give me your remaining tickets...

Can't think of anyone that looked overly bad today. Roy, maybe.
Tallinder was outstadning. Great game.

WOO!
Old 05-05-2007, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

That interference was BS! Whatever though, that was one of the most entertaining games of the year. Rangers cant leave it up to Lundqvist to do EVERYTHING himself.....