Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 04-09-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default MLB draft(Second Round going on now!)

pick a team(all 4 teams are taken so u can't join now) draft who ever u want and the faster u pick your team the earlier the draft pick u have in the15 round draft (if u join last u have the last pick, if u join 5th u pick 5th).
p.s. u can trade picks, and once u draft players u can trade players.

I got Yankees and second pick(unfair if I have the first because I'm obveosly gonna be the first to join) next to join has 1st pick then the third and so on and so on.
________
Body Science

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 08:44 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I'm in but you wanna clarify how many hitters and how many pitchers? And how much time do we get for our picks? BTW, I'm the Indians. You can't snow me out online!
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
pick a team draft who ever u want and the faster u pick your team the earlier the draft pick u have in the15 round draft (if u join last u have the last pick, if u join 5th u pick 5th).
p.s. u can trade picks, and once u draft players u can trade players.

I got Yankees and second pick(unfair if I have the first because I'm obveosly gonna be the first to join) next to join has 1st pick then the third and so on and so on.
i got redsox and 3rd pick
Old 04-09-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Alright I'm in but you wanna clarify how many hitters and how many pitchers? And how much time do we get for our picks? BTW, I'm the Indians. You can't snow me out online!
u get 10-15 min. to pick and need 10 fielders/batters and a starting rotation(5 pitchers) and a closer because we're doing 16 rounds now.
p.s. we might do points for the players like a real fantasy baseball league I'm not sure.
________
Rhode island dispensaries

Old 04-09-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright since I've got first pick I'm letting you guys know that I play for keeps!

Albert Pujols, 1B

So I can't have another 1B now right? We need someone at every position?
Old 04-09-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Alright since I've got first pick I'm letting you guys know that I play for keeps!

Albert Pujols, 1B

So I can't have another 1B now right? We need someone at every position?
nice pick I'm on the clock now then Florida then whoever joins next
________
Oakland Vaporizer

Old 04-09-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Yankees take

Johan Santana
________
SQUIRTING TUBES

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Florida isn't online but when he comes back on He is on the clock.
________
Gabriellaxx

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Florida isn't online but when he comes back on He is on the clock.
skip me, im not going to be able to do this
Old 04-09-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFootball View Post
why not man?
________
The creativity movement (formerly known as the world church of the creator) foru

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFootball View Post
Yeah really, what happened in the last 40 mins?
Old 04-09-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

OSUGiants, you might want to put who has joined in the first box and the draft order with maybe 8-10 slots for people who want to join so they know there is still room. If we can get 8-10 people, that is. This thing isn't taking off very fast.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

select...

Jose Reyes, SS

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
select...

Jose Reyes, SS
nice pick I hope more people join.
________
CHEAP U S WWII PINEAPPLE GRENADE INERT

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
nice pick I hope more people join.
Yeah, it's been like 3 days since you started this.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Last chance to join in!
Old 04-11-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill do it, give me the d-backs

if its my pick i got a-rod

Last edited by fenikz : 04-11-2007 at 03:56 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Ok we have 4.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ill do it, give me the d-backs

if its my pick i got a-rod
nice pick.
________
Paxil Settlement Info

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Alright I say we give this one more day to get people and then close it off tomorrow at 3-4 Eastern time so we can really start the draft. Even if we only have the 4 we have now we'll just all have stacked teams.

Then we can have polls to determine the winner, and everyone who lost has to give the winner rep everytime you see their name for the next week.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

1st round so far:

Indians- Albert Pujols
Yankees- Johan Santana
Dodgers- Jose Reyes
Diamondbacks- Alex Rodriguez

Anyone else want to join?
Old 04-11-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so now what?

Old 04-11-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Alright I say we give this one more day to get people and then close it off tomorrow at 3-4 Eastern time so we can really start the draft. Even if we only have the 4 we have now we'll just all have stacked teams.

Then we can have polls to determine the winner, and everyone who lost has to give the winner rep everytime you see their name for the next week.
Let's start at 4 Eastern tomorrow. With however many ppl we have.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

4 People alright im down

Old 04-11-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

dangit ive got a freakin dentist appointment at 415. KCj, can I PM you my next 5 players or so tomorrow? I'll make my 2nd rnd pick before I go though.