Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-10-2007, 07:41 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best....Kansas city victory
Worst....everyone we lost was a 12 way tie
Old 04-10-2007, 07:49 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers-
Best......Win over Cinny to knock them out of the playoffs
Worst.....Lost to Oak

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Loss to the Steelers, couldve made playoffs.

and the field goal against Dener that wouldve went into overtime.....and a potential win. After the game i got ALOT of **** from friends.(Live in Denver)

Sig by yours truly.

Last edited by Aftermath : 04-10-2007 at 06:52 PM.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

San Diego

Best Game is either @ Cincy,or @ Denver
Both were great comebacks, Cincy was a much more exciting game, Denver Rivers broke out really well and came back on the road to beat a division rival, so those games are about locked there in my opinion.

Worst Game Playoffs vs. NE
A home playoff game the Chargers choked away with stupid penalties, playcalling, and bonehead mistakes. With such high expectations, nothing hurt more than losing that game.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Best-

In Dallas, completely destroyed them on their turf, last game with full health.

Worst-

Home against the Saints, one of the worst performances I had seen in awhile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Best-

In Dallas, completely destroyed them on their turf, last game with full health.

Worst-

Home against the Saints, one of the worst performances I had seen in awhile.
I agree about the dallas game that was easily our best game

the worst is a tie between the saints and also the titans game which i will not speak about

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
For the Saints.

Best game: Week 14: @ Dallas (W 42-17)

I think this was our statement game, Sunday Night primetime, the #2 seed in the NFC was on the line, and the Offense was just firing on all cylinders. Our Fullback found the endzone 3 times. No matter what Payton called it worked, Reverse on 4th down, onside kick.. a good case could be made for the Dome opener vs. Atl but I gave the nod to this game because of it's late season importance.

Worst game: Week 15: Washington (L 16-10)
We followed up our best game of the season, with our worst. The Redskins at the time were statistically the worst ranked Defense in the NFC, and we absolutely could not move the ball on them at all. Betts ran all over our Defense, 119 yards with a 5.4 YPC average. Good case could be made for Bal game, and the NFC Championship but the overall record of the Skins made me go with this game.
Good pick, Auron. I agree with the best, but for the worst I'm going to go with the Baltimore game. We at least had a chance to win the game against the Redskins -- the Baltimore game was just brutal, though.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmmmm

Out of such a horrible season it's tough to pick out many bright spots.

RAIDERS!!

Best - Although the Pittsburgh win made ppl realize our D is for real, I really enjoyed the Arizona win. Everyone was hating on us for not picking Leinart and the team managed to actually play half decent and get the win.

Worst - Oh man, so many choices. Losing to Cleveland after playing well in the 1st half was tough [I think we lost Lamont that game too], but the worst by far was the Houston game. Houston was HORRIBLE all game long and our defense made them look like fools [124 yds of offense]. Unfortunately our ineptitude on offense was so extreme that we got 300 yds of offense and got beat 23-14. Houston got a 58 yd fumble recovery TD, a 3 yd TD [setup by an 87 yd KO return] and 3 FG's off of Oakland turnovers on their own end of the field. Without a doubt the lowest point of the season.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Best Game: Week 9 vs. Dallas. We give the ball to Dallas after a missed 49 yarder with a minute left, field goal to win the game, they march down the field. Vanderjagt attempts a 35 yard field goal, Troy Vincent comes through and blocks it. Taylor picks up the ball, gets his helmet turned sideways and returns the ball. The facemask puts us in field goal range, and allows one more play after regulation and Novak makes the second attempt.

Probably the wildest game I've ever seen. Honorable mentions: OT vs Jags and @ Saints

Worst Game: Week 17 vs Giants. Tiki Barber's last game, and he played out of his fricken mind. Our offense actually played very well and Campbell kept us in the game, but our run defense was so bad it cost us the game.

Honorable mentions: Week 7 @ Colts. We held Manning all first half, and they came back to beat us or Week 16 @ St. Louis. We dominated all game, had to run the clock out and Betts fumbles -_-
Old 04-10-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I agree with the best but the 2 worst that hurt the most. 1 had to the last second FG loss against the Ravens @ home and the other was the 30-0 beat down by the Bengals (ultra suckage because I was at the game).

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best:

Seattle - Week 4: Absolutely crushed the "Best Team in the NFC," plus I attended the game. :D

New Orleans - NFC Championship: Totally dismantled "America's Team" and won that game to get to the Super Bowl.

Worst:

Indianapolis - Super Bowl: Ugly game on both sides. Played with no emotion, didn't adjust, and didn't execute at all. Sad day. :(

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

best was vs he steelers in week three

worst was he game vs the steelers in week 17 that shane grahm choked in that cost usa playoff spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst-St. Louis. The 35-0 blowout to the Patriots comes close but this one just hurt. Ball in the red zone, a couple seconds left, down three, Favre takes the snap, DE goes right by and knocks the ball from his hand. Even if we didn't get the TD it was an automatic FG to go to OT. It hurt even more after finding out that could have gotten us in the playoffs.

Best-Dolphins.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
For Jacksonville..

Best: The romp over Indy, where Taylor and Drew ran wild.

Worst: David Garrard's turnover fest against Tennessee.
I was at that game, and the turnovers were uglier in person. Every one Garrard made, you could tell was going to happen 3-5 seconds before it actually did. He telegraphed all of em. Even the fumble.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Best- It will have to be between the shutout win against the Pats or killing da Bears at home and gave them there 1st loss in the season.

Worst- 21-0 shutout against the Bills.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Best- It will have to be between the shutout win against the Pats or killing da Bears at home and gave them there 1st loss in the season.

Worst- 21-0 shutout against the Bills.
Killing us at home? You should thank Rex Grossman for that game.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Worst - Jacksonville 41-0

Best - Our biggest win was 38-10 over Green Bay, but our best win was easily the 17-14 game over New England on their turf in the rain, mud and freezing cold.

Designs by Thule
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst Loss for KC- Pittsburgh
Best Win for KC - either v. St Louis or denver 11/23
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Best- Killing Dallas on Christmas
Worst-Losing to Giants after killing them earlier in the game.

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Killing us at home? You should thank Rex Grossman for that game.
And we thank our defense. Mostly JT because he was the one who destroyed Grossman in that game. Can't forget about Brown either because he ran over your defense in that game too.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
No, worst was the Steelers loss, dont even try to argue that one.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Good pick, Auron. I agree with the best, but for the worst I'm going to go with the Baltimore game. We at least had a chance to win the game against the Redskins -- the Baltimore game was just brutal, though.
Oh I agree Baltimore game ranks up there, just kept shooting ourselves in the foot over and over again, and McNair and their Offense which had previously been pretty contained moved the ball with ease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Best: Hosting New Orleans, we kicked their ass that game. They got a lucky touchdown on the last drive they had and it lopsided the score a little but we pwned them.
I don't know about total arse kicking the score was only 14-10 before Foster broke that 43 yard TD run, right after the two minute warning. We were actually leading that game a few minutes into the 4th quarter.

I thought it was a good hard fought game.

Last edited by Auron : 04-10-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantackleclaret View Post
I agree with the best but the 2 worst that hurt the most. 1 had to the last second FG loss against the Ravens @ home and the other was the 30-0 beat down by the Bengals (ultra suckage because I was at the game).
I went to every game but the Bengals game, and the 2 worst in my opinion were the Ravens and Steelers game.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
And we thank our defense. Mostly JT because he was the one who destroyed Grossman in that game. Can't forget about Brown either because he ran over your defense in that game too.
Or you can thank Rex Grossman. :D I really wouldn't call it "dismantling" though.

All 4 of your TD's came from starting within the 20 yard line.

Quote:
Old 04-10-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs:

Best - vs San Diego Lawerance Tynes kicks GW 50+ yard FG to win game

Worst @ Cleveland - knock Frye out of the game and Derrick freaking Anderson comes in and torches us somehoe we still made the playoffs despite that game how I will never know