Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 04-10-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
J-Hype
Rookie

J-Hype hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Lions TE ?

do you think the lions are set at TE? Ben Partick or Scott Chandler later rounds
J-Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're set at TE for the Mike Martz system.. Dan Campbell was very good last year in his role.. I could see us taking one on the 2nd Day, but that's it.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Bootland27
Rookie

Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
We're set at TE for the Mike Martz system.. Dan Campbell was very good last year in his role.. I could see us taking one on the 2nd Day, but that's it.
Yeah same thoughts here. I don't like fitzsimmons that much, so if they can find a diamond in the rough on day 2, I'll be happy.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i doubt theydraft one a TE means very little in this offense and in the later rounds i see them fillling in the secondary which needs some depth to it
Old 04-10-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

use one of those 5th rounders on a TE
Old 04-10-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
reinar
Rookie

reinar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yea plenty of 5th round stock for a TE.

Matt Trannon, Michigan State
reinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Thomas7399

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinar View Post
yea plenty of 5th round stock for a TE.

Matt Trannon, Michigan State
Has he said he would convert to TE? He was a good WR at State. I do think though that he has the size and athleticism to be a productive TE in the league. Anyway, the Martz system doesnt rely heavily on the TE.....the 2 TE's on the 99 Rams SB squad were Roland Williams and Jeff Robinson (combined 31 catches for the season).
Old 04-11-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we are set.