Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 04-12-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Ciao Bella

Hey, I've heard that Mike Williams is probably gonna be done in Detroit. I know we got mor ethan enough WR''s but he might be a nice player at a cheap price for Vick
Old 04-12-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It depends on what he costs as far as $$$ wise, he's got sick hands, might make a nice Hback to be honest. He doesn't have WR speed, but has TE size without the ability to block too well. So, we'll see what happens.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Ciao Bella

Now i ment only if he was cheap.
I could see him as a sick pass-catching TE
It dont really matter to me about his speed, he's got hands that we didn't have last year.
I'm sure we could teach him to bock, and then he'd be a sweet backup to Alge
Old 04-12-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do remember that Rich McKay loved Mike Williams since he was in high school. So that is a possibility as a 4th/5th WR, in a 'roll the dice' move.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Ciao Bella

If detroit releses him, I thinkwe shoudl make a move for him.
I mean Joe Horn, and Brian Finneran are not the youngest people and having
Roddy White, Michael Jenkins, Mike Williams would be apretty good young WR corp
Old 04-18-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if he cab be brought in cheap we wouldn't have much to loose. I like the TE / H back ideal
Old 04-21-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
if he cab be brought in cheap we wouldn't have much to loose. I like the TE / H back ideal
Yea with Petrino he can easily find a place for a player of Williams potenial. I just dont know if we can do a better job than Detriot did managing him and unlocking his potential.
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Mythos
Rookie

Mythos hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Watching him squander a career in Detroit has been painful. I think he'd be a good fit for the falcons. He uses his body the same way Crumpler does and has the hands to catch the Vick fastball.
Mythos is offline   Reply With Quote