Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 04-12-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default mock draft updated

scott has us taking gaines adams at 2, followed by justin durant from hampton in the second, which to me is a surprise. and in the third he has us taking stanton.

he also agrees that we will most likely trade down, but with oakland selecting cj with the first pick, our options are limited.
jbombul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Jagonsucker
Rookie

Jagonsucker needs more cowbell.

If we stay at 2 we need to take Thomas..Adams at number 2, i just dont like it
Jagonsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Bootland27
Rookie

Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pretty surprising, but I'm gonna say this one is even worse or inaccurate than the previous ones.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we take Joe Thomas at any pick, I'm not a happy camper. Gaines Adams is fine though.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
If we take Joe Thomas at any pick, I'm not a happy camper. Gaines Adams is fine though.
what happened to 'I want calais campbell'?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
what happened to 'I want calais campbell'?
Of course I want him.. But that's next year.. Anyways, there's a difference between who I want and who would be a fine pick.. Just because I want Calais doesn't mean Gaines Adams is a bad pick.. But if we had to choose between Gaines and Calais, I'd go with Calais.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Of course I want him.. But that's next year.. Anyways, there's a difference between who I want and who would be a fine pick.. Just because I want Calais doesn't mean Gaines Adams is a bad pick.. But if we had to choose between Gaines and Calais, I'd go with Calais.
me too. But since I'm half french and Calais is also a french city I'm so bias on this subject it's painful.

Oh and if we draft DE two years in a row you know what everyone's gonna say... it's like red is the new black...

wait I'll do my stunning immitation of a bears/packers/vikings fan

<strange low voice> 'yeah, for the lions, DE is the new WR, they try every year but they never get it right wha-ha-ha-ha wait I'll go to my team board to start a subject on how stupid the lions drafts have been wha-ha-ha-ha first I'll go see mommy because all this laughing has caused me to drool all over my clothes and desk'

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have no problem with that draft because it could definitly happen but it would probably happen with a trade down and we have another second round pick. That fills two big holes and so next year we can take Kenny Phillips and a CB and have a very good defense
Old 04-12-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Mythos
Rookie

Mythos hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootland27 View Post
Pretty surprising, but I'm gonna say this one is even worse or inaccurate than the previous ones.
Depressing, yes. Inaccurate, I'm not sure it is. I'm resigned to the Adams reach at two. When Millen and Marinelli attend Stanton's pro-day over Landry's, how suprised can be you be if we come away w/ Stanton.
The Durant kid has gotten all kinds of sleeper hype from Mayock and nfl network. Maybe he's the real deal, I don't know. I'm in the camp of anybody is an upgrade over paris lenon.
Mythos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Adams, Ive bena supporter since day 1, if its not PWillie then it should be Gaines.

Im definitely surprised by Durant, unless he turns into Kevin i think theres better players on the board.

I like Stanton in round 3 but i dont think he'll be there. He'll be the 3rd QB off the board, for some reason Scott is drinking WAY too much of the Trent Edwards kool-aid.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote